The Nature  Boy

Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin attend major donor's family wedding in India

38 posts in this topic

Just now, Boiler said:

I saw it, did not understand the reference and moved on.

Story seemed more interesting.

Wink and nod.

There was nothing to understand about the reference. That was the point. It was only there to entice people to complain or argue about it, which would then be followed by childish insults like "TDS" or whatever the insult of the week or month is.

And as I said, for some reason it all just slips by because people are openly complicit in it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Well passed me by, never held myself up as omnipotent.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Well Crud - HRC isn't attending the main wedding event on Wednesday ?  and already flew back Monday night? Hmmmm -   I wonder what she was really doing, or was she asked to go home early ?   

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Fundraising to help pay Stormy's costs?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

That's probably it - I'm just excited by any Huma sighting ... 

33 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Fundraising to help pay Stormy's costs?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Darnell said:

That's probably it - I'm just excited by any Huma sighting ... 

Wonder if that means what I think it does.

Timeline

It does.  Alas, google searches on 'Huma Abedin Erotica' still are a big fail, almost 10 years now :( 

Timeline

Have you tried the Dark Web?

9 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

She may have stolen Nature Boy's shower curtain, IIRC. I don't know about the rest of the folks. Is Hillary Derangement Syndrome a thing?

HDS is definatly a thing but more of a mild acute condition than a chronically dehabltating condition 

In all seriousness,  since collusion by powerful foreign figures is the topic of the day!

Here you have the richest man in India who has given millions to a recent Presidential candidate, which I am sure buys him influance. 

I thought typing the word collusion? Would be sufficient for most of average cognative abilities , to get the point.. I guessed I misjudged my favorite fan base and overestimated.  Sorry but I just don't need a war and peace novel to get the point.

I am sure most of you got it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Boiler said:

Wonder if that means what I think it does.

Carlos Danger isn't far behind?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
49 minutes ago, The Nature Boy said:

In all seriousness,  since collusion by powerful foreign figures is the topic of the day!

Here you have the richest man in India who has given millions to a recent Presidential candidate, which I am sure buys him influance. 

I thought typing the word collusion? Would be sufficient for most of average cognative abilities , to get the point.. I guessed I misjudged my favorite fan base and overestimated.  Sorry but I just don't need a war and peace novel to get the point.

I am sure most of you got it.

Remember, there is a double standard when it comes to Justice, or Hypocrisy for political Washington insiders.  I think only they are the ones that can afford the lawyers.

Edited by Bill & Katya

1 hour ago, Chris Duffy said:

Birds of a feather flock together

Huma old man is a pervert and didnt' he get in trouble for sending naked pics to a minor?

Bill Clinton is a sexual pervert and deviant, and accused rapist

And how much younger than Clinton is her lover Huma 

Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:31 AM, The Nature Boy said:

HDS is definatly a thing but more of a mild acute condition than a chronically dehabltating condition 

dehabltating?

43 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

And how much younger than Clinton is her lover Huma 

Will the 2.0 version include a spellcheck?