Chris Duffy

Trump - Best President since Reagan

72 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

of course MBS knew about the whole thing... Even I am not that stupid to believe he didn't know what was going on. That journalist has been a thorn in their side for a while now because he hated the Al-Saud family. So they used a potential job offer to try to lure him back to the kingdom. But when that didn't work out they used the whole "we need you to fly to Turkey and file for marriage in the Istanbul Consulate" technique instead of him going to the Embassy in Washington. MBS runs the KSA plain and simple and his father is just a figurehead. 

So then we disagree about whether that deserves a response from the US?

As I said before, I feel uncomfortable that our President has publicly said that the price for us not doing anything about a foreign leader conspiring to commit murder in cold blood is an arms deal.

26 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

It is very obvious Mango is in bed with the Crown Prince financially. It is why he doesn't want to rock the boat.

This @refugee is what is called Trump Derangement Syndrome or TDS for shot. Basically anything about Trump is mango this or cheeto that. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, refugee said:

is that when he makes parole?

Well, in that case, then it could be 2029 before Pence leaves office.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, bcking said:

So then we disagree about whether that deserves a response from the US?

As I said before, I feel uncomfortable that our President has publicly said that the price for us not doing anything about a foreign leader conspiring to commit murder in cold blood is an arms deal.

I agree it deserves a response but not one that some people have advocated for, which was to suspend all of our arms deals with them. We would be utterly stupid to do that for one person unless they were the president from either side. 

4 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

This @refugee is what is called Trump Derangement Syndrome or TDS for shot. Basically anything about Trump is mango this or cheeto that. 

You know if we want to talk about elevating discussion here using silly made up names to demean and insult people probably isn't a step in the right direction...

And I know you may say "Well we are applying it to people who are already being mean and demeaning (like calling Trump a mango)", but then again the answer to someone who is being childish or a bully isn't to be childish back at them.

7 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I agree it deserves a response but not one that some people have advocated for, which was to suspend all of our arms deals with them. We would be utterly stupid to do that for one person unless they were the president from either side. 

Yes. I'm not in the business of coming up what kind of response is appropriate. I'd leave that up to other people.

But I certainly don't think the letter he put out was the appropriate response. It sent the message that our countries silence and cooperation is "for sale". That if they weren't buying weapons, then we would have no problem calling them out but because they are buying weapons we'll just be quiet about it. That's not the right message (in my opinion). 

American is supposed to be a "shining beacon" that other countries aspire towards. I don't think a country should aspire towards that.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

Sorry I don't see it that way. Everyone knows He is El Mango, Mango Mussolini , Oompa Loompa and and various other orange  tinged labels.  That is mild and he is the one that  insists on wearing heavy orange foundation ( hence the goggles) and dying his hair.  

When the Chief of State calls people of color stupid, women candidates horse face, is opponents as 'lyin , the former FBI director slippery, President Obama as an illegal ...do I need to go on.  The Orange Clown is a fiasco and an embarrassment to our nation.   < It felt good to say that last line , a bit like.dropping an f-..oh well.  

I think there is a 80% chance the man will be indicted after he leaves office.  All evidence points in that direction, yet 40% of the country remains solidly behind him 53 % hate his guts...that is almost baked into any political cake.  Are either or both of those sides truly 5 standard deviations off normal  "deranged" ? No we are about 45/55 in what we think about the guy, and he thrives on that division. 

TDS works both ways it seems

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

15 minutes ago, bcking said:

You know if we want to talk about elevating discussion here using silly made up names to demean and insult people probably isn't a step in the right direction...

And I know you may say "Well we are applying it to people who are already being mean and demeaning (like calling Trump a mango)", but then again the answer to someone who is being childish or a bully isn't to be childish back at them.

Yes but that's the thing about the Trump Supporters on here. It is perfectly acceptable for Trump to call people by childish names (some bordering on offensive), we call him out on it but then they laugh and make excuses for his behavior, but when the boot is on the other foot they all of a sudden take the moral high ground. It's terribly hypocritical.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

12 minutes ago, bcking said:

Yes. I'm not in the business of coming up what kind of response is appropriate. I'd leave that up to other people.

But I certainly don't think the letter he put out was the appropriate response. It sent the message that our countries silence and cooperation is "for sale". That if they weren't buying weapons, then we would have no problem calling them out but because they are buying weapons we'll just be quiet about it. That's not the right message (in my opinion). 

American is supposed to be a "shining beacon" that other countries aspire towards. I don't think a country should aspire towards that.

I am not in the kind of field determining a respone either I am just a po' boy from NC with dreams and aspirations of office one day. 

24 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Really, in a thread titled "Trump - Best President since Reagan", perhaps it's a good time to start the discussion on both sides of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

8 minutes ago, refugee said:

Sorry I don't see it that way. Everyone knows He is El Mango, Mango Mussolini , Oompa Loompa and and various other orange  tinged labels.  That is mild and he is the one that  insists on wearing heavy orange foundation ( hence the goggles) and dying his hair.  

Do you think it's really just foundation? I can never tell. Make-up, spray tan or a repetitively getting really bad tanning jobs?

As much as people joke I actually worry a little that it is actually covering up a medical illness (Vitiligo, perhaps) in which case I feel bad about it. That's why I try to not use the nicknames. I just can't imagine that he would continue to choose to appear that way. 

2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I am not in the kind of field determining a respone either I am just a po' boy from NC with dreams and aspirations of office one day. 

Are you actually? Good luck. Not a field I could stomach getting into.

Edited by bcking

12 minutes ago, refugee said:

When the Chief of State calls people of color stupid, women candidates horse face, is opponents as 'lyin , the former FBI director slippery, President Obama as an illegal ...do I need to go on.  The Orange Clown is a fiasco and an embarrassment to our nation.   < It felt good to say that last line , a bit like.dropping an f-..oh well.  

I think there is a 80% chance the man will be indicted after he leaves office.  All evidence points in that direction, yet 40% of the country remains solidly behind him 53 % hate his guts...that is almost baked into any political cake.  Are either or both of those sides truly 5 standard deviations off normal  "deranged" ? No we are about 45/55 in what we think about the guy, and he thrives on that division. 

I still think it's kind of a shame "hair fuhrer" didn't do better. I kind of liked that one.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, refugee said:

I think a lot of folks were saying the same thing about someone else that shall remain nameless.  I guess there is a two tiered Justice system, one for Washington Insiders and one for everyone else.  Btw, the former FBI director was in fact slippery, planting spies into a presidential campaign, and then becoming Sergeant Schultz when questioned, he deserved to go, and depending on the time period, both sides thought so. 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!