mtamarin

Sponsoring parent that already resides in US with Green Card

56 posts in this topic

Just now, Khallaf said:

it is those that think they are above everyone else that feel the need to break the rules to punish those who would use it for the right purpose...SMH

You're just extra right now. You are taking it way too far. Take your own personal feelings out of it and offer help other wise just get off VISA Journey because it seems like you just feel that anyone that overstays a VISA deserves to go home. I'm fed up of seeing people like you on forums that were made to offer support and help. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, mtamarin said:

You're just extra right now. You are taking it way too far. Take your own personal feelings out of it and offer help other wise just get off VISA Journey because it seems like you just feel that anyone that overstays a VISA deserves to go home. I'm fed up of seeing people like you on forums that were made to offer support and help. 

HAHAHAHAH,

again I repeat it is against terms of service to office advise that is going to violate the law, and what you are asking is for help to again after you already broke the law once, to ask for help to do it again..

it isn't going to happen.

Just now, missileman said:

There are terms of service which prohibit discussion of any process to illegally gain immigration benefits.  Overstaying a visitor visa is illegal.

What part of my post said I want to help him gain benefits ILLEGALLY? None of it. You just got on your high horse and read it as such. I wanted to know if anyone else went through the process legally and got through thats all but thank you!

Timeline
Just now, mtamarin said:

ok i clearly am not asking that but if you cannot read I have nothing else to say to you other than get off my post? 

you are asking your husbands father over stayed he needs to go home, there is no one who can sponsor him at this moment now you want to violate the law again....

you want him to continue to overstay his visa that was not intended for him to live here, and then have your husband file for him after he becomes a USC, yeah its breaking the law, just as you did with your parents

2 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

HAHAHAHAH,

again I repeat it is against terms of service to office advise that is going to violate the law, and what you are asking is for help to again after you already broke the law once, to ask for help to do it again..

it isn't going to happen.

LOL I overstayed my VISA and got my citizenship LEGALLY. Does that make you upset? I'm sure it does since you don't like folks that overstayed and "broke the law". 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, mtamarin said:

What part of my post said I want to help him gain benefits ILLEGALLY? None of it. You just got on your high horse and read it as such. I wanted to know if anyone else went through the process legally and got through thats all but thank you!

how about this one

19 minutes ago, H&T said:

The only thing you can do is advice him to go back to home country. Also, he can not come back to the State since he already overstay.

Yeah that is not an option. I wont advise him to go home when he could be facing a 10 year bar when he could simply wait the 3 years over here to be sponsored. 

1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

you are asking your husbands father over stayed he needs to go home, there is no one who can sponsor him at this moment now you want to violate the law again....

you want him to continue to overstay his visa that was not intended for him to live here, and then have your husband file for him after he becomes a USC, yeah its breaking the law, just as you did with your parents

No its not because clearly they allow it. Its just breaking the law in your little head. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.