DeclanW

No updates on CEAC, anyone shared this experience?

91 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, moreadore said:

The priority date I believe is the received date of your case by the USCIS as ours says March 1st but to be sure, it was in our email from the NVC when they gave us our LND number.

From what I'm reading online, K1 visas don't get priority dates and I didn't find one on my original letter 

1 hour ago, DeclanW said:

From what I'm reading online, K1 visas don't get priority dates and I didn't find one on my original letter 

So I can't find the other letter that said march 1st but you're right that it's not the NVC this one does have August 31st listed on it though.

And, this is one other thing that concerns me is that London thought my fiances child would be traveling on a K2 but there was no application for this child we don't even know where he is unfortunately. The only mention of the child at the interview was at the check in outside before the security process and we said that was an error so they crossed him off. That's why it would be very nice to have a phone call with the embassy to explain these things now, if that is what they are mistakenly waiting on... or just, something so I can stop trying to find 1000 different solutions for why the case hasn't been touched in 3 weeks.

20181210_100751.jpg

I sent them a message online today about my case, I'll let you know once they respond and hopefully it'll give us a little insight.

Fingers crossed for this week. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, HarryWL said:

I sent them a message online today about my case, I'll let you know once they respond and hopefully it'll give us a little insight.

Fingers crossed for this week. 

I've sent one as well, they usually get back in a couple days. Let's hope we get some answers

6 minutes ago, DeclanW said:

I've sent one as well, they usually get back in a couple days. Let's hope we get some answers

They already had your medical results, correct? 

2 hours ago, DeclanW said:

Yes, they got them on the 29th, they responded to my email confirming it

That's very strange that they're just sitting on it. I'm feeling confident about this week though for both of us!

1 hour ago, DeclanW said:

They've updated my case, expecting an email soon or hoping they're actually making progress

That’s good news! I got a response to my email, it only asked what date my Medical was. Not sure if that’s just a security measure question or what. I checked status and it was updated today, but that might just be from someone looking at the case in regards to the email. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, HarryWL said:

That’s good news! I got a response to my email, it only asked what date my Medical was. Not sure if that’s just a security measure question or what. I checked status and it was updated today, but that might just be from someone looking at the case in regards to the email. 

I can confirm that if they respond to an email it updates your case as I've had that done twice. I'm still on ready, it's just good seeing that the last update was today. They're either responding soon or working on it, hopefully the latter 

40 minutes ago, DeclanW said:

I can confirm that if they respond to an email it updates your case as I've had that done twice. I'm still on ready, it's just good seeing that the last update was today. They're either responding soon or working on it, hopefully the latter 

You planning to fly out straight away once you have the visa in hand?

That's wonderful you have have had updates to know that they've at least looked at your case and your inquiries. Makes me really unsure and doubtful about why we keep getting ignored with ours and why our case still has not even been looked at since Nov 19th. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, HarryWL said:

They confirmed they have my medical, so now can they hurry up and issue please. :S

I've had nothing back today, I'm thinking they read my email and didn't reply updating my case and putting it back in the backlog.

I'm a pessimist right now though

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.