jg121783

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ MISQUOTES THE CONSTITUTION

74 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Funny this thread. You could've posted hundreds of threads like this on Mango Mussolini. :lol:

Yes you could have, he's had more time to hone his craft, she is a natural at it. Would you still get the same pleasure? I look forward to her disparaging new nickname from you

No need to debate my point, I don't tend to argue #######-for-tat, with name calling, I see that as beneath us as relatively intelligent people, don't let me stop you

9 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

No need to debate my point, I don't tend to argue #######-for-tat, with name calling, I see that as beneath us as relatively intelligent people, don't let me stop you

How convenient you don't want to talk about it anymore...

There's a word for this...starts with h...

Believe me I would love if these forums were up to your "standards" that you claim here...but unfortunately it just never is. Most threads start with some offensive remark or generalization.

Edited by bcking

Where do you see me stereotyping and name calling? 

You wish to call me a hypocrite, have the stones to do so, don't haide behind the TOS, I won't cry for a moderator if you hurt my feelings. But whatever, feel free to accuse me of hypocracy, could care less sparky.

1 minute ago, Randyandyuni said:

Where do you see me stereotyping and name calling? 

You wish to call me a hypocrite, have the stones to do so, don't haide behind the TOS, I won't cry for a moderator if you hurt my feelings. But whatever, feel free to accuse me of hypocracy, could care less sparky.

You aren't name calling but you seem perfectly fine avoiding calling out one person for an insulting generalization, yet call me out for literally the exact same generalization.

The hypocrisy isn't in your own actions or words, but in your inconsistency in action again others.

1 minute ago, bcking said:

It's still entertaining how you don't own up to it.

Both entertaining and a bit enlightening.

Glad I amuse you ... Provides me purpose in life.

Why would I need to own up to your impression of me?  We disagree, I can live with that, when i bowed out of the conversation you chose not to accept that, your call. 

3 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Glad I amuse you ... Provides me purpose in life.

Why would I need to own up to your impression of me?  We disagree, I can live with that, when i bowed out of the conversation you chose not to accept that, your call. 

Yes I generally don't take kindly to hypocrits, especially when they are so obviously blatant about it. It invalidates pretty much any opinion you have on the matter.

We probably have reached the end of this conversation. As I said, quite enlightening.

6 minutes ago, bcking said:

Yes I generally don't take kindly to hypocrits, especially when they are so obviously blatant about it. It invalidates pretty much any opinion you have on the matter.

We probably have reached the end of this conversation. As I said, quite enlightening.

Likewise I usually avoid pompous tools, looks like we both lost out on this one. 

Good thing neither of our self-worths are dependant on each other's opinions eh?

Yes it is enlightening discovering the shortcomings of others

Edited by Randyandyuni

Another great example of hypocrisy. Pot calling the kettle black I think.

:rofl:

Sorry I just can't help myself. You're providing great entertaining. I'm pompous? Then what are you? Seriously you can make this up. You only make it worse.

Edited by bcking

2 minutes ago, bcking said:

Another great example of hypocrisy. Pot calling the kettle black I think.

:rofl:

You must be right ...

Edited by Randyandyuni

Filed: Timeline

Geez, the misspellings and grammatical errors in this thread must be making NB feel good about himself!!

Come on now fellas... we all know the mud gets slung both directions.  But you're BOTH better than this mess. (Minus the spaeling, uv coarse)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Yes, kindly knock it off and return to the topic.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, bcking said:

How is that different than my statement?

He said she got low IQ people to vote for her, I said Trump had the Monopoly on that. We both made wild generalizations and assumptions. That was my whole point.

Why apply your standards inconsistently?

Apparently Trump does not have the monopoly on that based on the OP subject.  I always am amazed the discrimination that appears against folks that chose not to attend a university and they get labeled as low IQ, or dumb.  I can see why the biased media likes to focus on polls that show "college educated" overwhelmingly voted for Hillary Clinton or the Democrats more than the GOP or President Trump, they want to maintain some sort of narrative that the "smart" people agree with the policies the Democrats are spewing.  Well, the subject of this thread is a great example of a college educated person, that does not appear to have actually received an education.  I know a lot of college educated folks that are outright dumb and I know a lot of non-college educated folks that are extremely smart and visa versa.  Using a poll with that demographic is really meaningless.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!