jg121783

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ MISQUOTES THE CONSTITUTION

74 posts in this topic

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/08/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-misquote-constitution-president/

It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Which she does on a regular basis. I am still trying to figure out how she found enough low IQ people to vote her into office.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

23 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/08/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-misquote-constitution-president/

It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Which she does on a regular basis. I am still trying to figure out how she found enough low IQ people to vote her into office.

A lot of of people would do well to heed that nowadays. I really hope president Trump saw that line. Never in the history of humanity would someone benefit more from one line of advice more than the POTUS would from reading that.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

38 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I also don't know how she found enough low IQ people...

Trump seems to have taken that whole demographic.

:rofl:

2 hours ago, bcking said:

Okay let's compare the two. Trump built a successful multi billion dollar business and got elected on the principle of promoting self sufficency, working for a living and getting government out of every aspect of our lives. Cortez has accomplished nothing except getting her low IQ constituency to vote her into office on the "free stuff from the government" ticket. Most politicians who spout this nonsense don't actually believe it themselves. On the other hand I think Cortez actually believes it.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

Okay let's compare the two. Trump built a successful multi billion dollar business and got elected on the principle of promoting self sufficency, working for a living and getting government out of every aspect of our lives. Cortez has accomplished nothing except getting her low IQ constituency to vote her into office on the "free stuff from the government" ticket. Most politicians who spout this nonsense don't actually believe it themselves. On the other hand I think Cortez actually believes it.

I didn't say Trump was low IQ, but he certainly knows how to capture that audience.

He literally tells people he is BSing them to their face at rallies and they still cheer. It's hilarious.

2 hours ago, jg121783 said:

What is her background?  A former teacher?  Grew up in Politics? School board member?

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

It was also interesting that she blamed the GOP for the failure of the ERA being approved, again for a university graduate, Rep. Ocasio-Cortez appears less than smart.  Now it will really be a story if one more state passes the ERA now.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

23 hours ago, bcking said:

odd you think that, there are many that think the opposite is true 

2 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

odd you think that, there are many that think the opposite is true 

I'm mostly joking around since I realize there is very little evidence in either direction for this question. First off, the utility of IQ to measure intelligence is certainly questionable, and secondly no one has ever included IQ in any exit poll or survey of potential voters (for obvious reasons).

The only thing we have that is even close is level of educational attainment, which in 2016 showed that a majority of college-educated people backed Clinton (I think it was around 10 point margin) and Trump easily won the "White non-college educated" demographic. I think the only question was college or no (or some college?). I realize that level of education does not equal intelligence (nor does IQ, in my opinion), but to my knowledge it's all we have from voter demographics that even remotely relates to this topic.

At the end of the day it is completely baseless claim so I figured if one person wanted to claim it, I might as well also. While we're at it, I hear Trump also controls the mindless zombie demographic, as well as the "People who eat babies" demographic. I've heard it somewhere, so I'll just repeat it. Maybe it'll catch on if I say it enough times, and if it catches that is basically the same thing as the "truth" right? Just learning from President Trump.

Edited by bcking

Your humor does not show in your prose.

As humor you assigned it to a specific group of people, my rebuttle did not.  I do not find it humorous to be lumped into a stereotype and I try not to do so to others. 

I enjoy the give and take here, I respect many of those with differing opinions, I will call out someone that makes a wild ### foolish claim but not generalize

18 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Your humor does not show in your prose.

As humor you assigned it to a specific group of people, my rebuttle did not.  I do not find it humorous to be lumped into a stereotype and I try not to do so to others. 

I enjoy the give and take here, I respect many of those with differing opinions, I will call out someone that makes a wild ### foolish claim but not generalize

On 12/9/2018 at 12:18 PM, jg121783 said:

Is the statement that she found enough low IQ people not a wild a** foolish claim?

Funny this thread. You could've posted hundreds of threads like this on Mango Mussolini. :lol:

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

23 minutes ago, bcking said:

Is the statement that she found enough low IQ people not a wild a** foolish claim?

In your eyes I guess so

1 minute ago, Randyandyuni said:

In your eyes I guess so

How is that different than my statement?

He said she got low IQ people to vote for her, I said Trump had the Monopoly on that. We both made wild generalizations and assumptions. That was my whole point.

Why apply your standards inconsistently?