refugee

Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers

79 posts in this topic

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
13 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

As does mine.

If you would have read the article you would have made a more informed statements. You criticize statements that were not made in the article.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Filed: Timeline

"Ms. Morales and Ms. Diaz approached The New York Times through their New Jersey lawyer, Anibal Romero, who is representing them on immigration matters. Ms. Morales said that she understood she could be fired or deported as a result of coming forward, though she has applied for protection under the asylum laws. She is also exploring a lawsuit claiming workplace abuse and discrimination."

"Morales presented as proof that she was entitled to work — a permanent resident card, or green card, and a Social Security card, both of which she said she purchased from someone in New Jersey who produced counterfeit documents for immigrants."

"The Times ran Ms. Morales’s purported Social Security number through several public records databases and none produced a match, which is often an indication that the number is not valid. The number on the back of the green card that Ms. Morales has on file at the golf course does not correspond to the format of numbers used on most legitimate resident cards. For example, it includes initials that do not match those of any immigration service centers that issue the cards."

Based on these three paragraphs alone, she knowingly broke the law, and should be imprisoned and deported immediately.  She doesn't qualify for asylum at all.

She got upset because of disparaging remarks by Trump and his other staff, and now she's trying to sue.  Bite the hand that has been feeding her (and tipping well, apparently).

This article proves the fact that it is very easy for illegals to fake their way into a legal status.  The only way to end it is to deport and ban her (and them).

181208161306-02-opinion-roundup-cartoons

:lol:

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

7 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

It's painfully obvious to all here that you opt not to post facts; rather, your own sad pipe dreams.  But you really should try the former, as it makes topics more interesting for everyone.

Hold onto your MAGA hat! It's only going to get worse for Mango! With John Kelly leaving, Mango will just increasingly become more unhinged.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

7 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Hold onto your MAGA hat! It's only going to get worse for Mango! With John Kelly leaving, Mango will just increasingly become more unhinged.

Thank you for validating my previous post so quickly.

Should be impeached any day now, right?  You've been saying that for about a year or more now, IIRC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I do not have a MAGA hat.

What do I hold on to?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

4 hours ago, Satisfied said:

"Ms. Morales and Ms. Diaz approached The New York Times through their New Jersey lawyer, Anibal Romero, who is representing them on immigration matters. Ms. Morales said that she understood she could be fired or deported as a result of coming forward, though she has applied for protection under the asylum laws. She is also exploring a lawsuit claiming workplace abuse and discrimination."

"Morales presented as proof that she was entitled to work — a permanent resident card, or green card, and a Social Security card, both of which she said she purchased from someone in New Jersey who produced counterfeit documents for immigrants."

"The Times ran Ms. Morales’s purported Social Security number through several public records databases and none produced a match, which is often an indication that the number is not valid. The number on the back of the green card that Ms. Morales has on file at the golf course does not correspond to the format of numbers used on most legitimate resident cards. For example, it includes initials that do not match those of any immigration service centers that issue the cards."

Based on these three paragraphs alone, she knowingly broke the law, and should be imprisoned and deported immediately.  She doesn't qualify for asylum at all.

She got upset because of disparaging remarks by Trump and his other staff, and now she's trying to sue.  Bite the hand that has been feeding her (and tipping well, apparently).

This article proves the fact that it is very easy for illegals to fake their way into a legal status.  The only way to end it is to deport and ban her (and them).

What you quoted seems to suggest it would have been very easy to find out her info was fake when hiring her.

Do we really think the people that hired her had no idea? Or did they just not care?

3 hours ago, Satisfied said:

Me neither.  Nor did I vote for Trump.  I am so lost right now...

You can borrow my Maga hat I bought from the only black guy at the local Trump rally 

Edited by The Nature Boy

18 minutes ago, bcking said:

What you quoted seems to suggest it would have been very easy to find out her info was fake when hiring her.

Do we really think the people that hired her had no idea? Or did they just not care?

Well since the democratic controlled state of New Jersey will not make Everify mandatory,  who can say.

As for your uninformed statement. Under federal law if they present 2 forms of accepted ID as specified under federal law for the I 9 , form, any attempt to validate those IDs becuse of suspected fraud because  of their race etc. Opens you to being in violation of federal discrimination laws.  Everify leveled that playing field, but the MDL in New Jersey will not make it the law of the land. 

Many cases are caught by the IRS, when employees withholdings are filed. Then the company will receive notification of a SSN non match. The employee then has a set number of days to report to the SS office to fix it or they lose their employment eligibility with that company.

As much as your TDS wants to blame Trump. Respectfully you have no idea what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, bcking said:

No way of knowing, usually.  However, there was a snippet in the article that said two supervisors knew, and they help the illegals stay employed (or words to that effect).

I’ve read stories about people who have fake papers and get jobs, so obviously it happens.  E-verify seems to be A solution, not sure how someone with a fake GC could pass muster electronically/instantly.

https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/1072255889736851456

Ed Krassenstein

@EdKrassen
Following Following @EdKrassen
More
I have been working on a piece with @Krassenstein for @HillReporter that will help show an ominous link between Michael Cohen, Donald Trump, Carter Page, Qatar, Vladimir Putin and Trump's insistence on lifting Russian sanctions. 

Stay tuned.....

THERE WAS COLLUSION!

8:25 PM - 10 Dec 2018

Bye bye Mango! You Traitor.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Ed Krassenstein

@EdKrassen
More
I have been working on a piece with @Krassenstein for @HillReporter that will help show an ominous link between Michael Cohen, Donald Trump, Carter Page, Qatar, Vladimir Putin and Trump's insistence on lifting Russian sanctions. 

Stay tuned.....

THERE WAS COLLUSION!

Ed Krassenstein, the Alex Jones of the left.

:rofl:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Ed Krassenstein

@EdKrassen
More

Stay tuned.....

THERE WAS COLLUSION!

You forgot the dark lord satan on your list 

1 minute ago, Bill & Katya said:

Ed Krassenstein, the Alex Jones of the left.

:rofl:

The joke is that collusion is not a crime