Smashy

k1 filers - NOV-DEC 2018 NOA2-->Consulate.

628 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, raptora said:

Congrats! Did you see how busy March was? We were hoping to be able to slam through everything and have her moved by end of March but at this rate I'm starting to think her interview will be March and move in April.. 

I saw "first available appointment" as February 27th and booked it.  We had hoped to get a February interview (had hoped mid-Feb), but I figure at least we got in.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, d24v said:

IT WAS P3!  I GOT MY PACKET 4 20 MINUTES AGO!!!

Interview is booked!!! Only February date available was the 27th so I grabbed it.

Congrats!!! I still haven't revieved my P3 but my status chsnged to ready and was last updated on Jan 15 so do you think i should just email P3?? 

Timeline
10 hours ago, KelsJosh said:

Congrats!!! I still haven't revieved my P3 but my status chsnged to ready and was last updated on Jan 15 so do you think i should just email P3?? 

I think the Dec 31 cohort was being dealt with Jan 14-17 and if you updated and hadn’t emailed for an address change, etc. in that time, there’s not much else it could be. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, JohnnyKimmy said:

Hi guys montreal embassy got our case last january 11.. I emailed the embassy to just update my email address and they just sent me an email thats its still not time for packet 3.. 

They did this to me too when I emailed to change my address - I think either a bot sends form responses or they don’t read emails very carefully.

I sent this response back:

<<Good morning,

I am a little confused by this response; are you able to clarify whether I am able to change my mailing address as requested? This does not seem to be addressed below.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.>>

and got an actual, helpful response from that. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, d24v said:

They did this to me too when I emailed to change my address - I think either a bot sends form responses or they don’t read emails very carefully.

I sent this response back:

<<Good morning,

I am a little confused by this response; are you able to clarify whether I am able to change my mailing address as requested? This does not seem to be addressed below.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.>>

and got an actual, helpful response from that. 

i guess im gonna email them again to clarify it..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:07 AM, d24v said:

I think the Dec 31 cohort was being dealt with Jan 14-17 and if you updated and hadn’t emailed for an address change, etc. in that time, there’s not much else it could be. 

I just attempted to send in Packet 3!! How long from when you sent it in until they sent you packet 4? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, KelsJosh said:

I just attempted to send in Packet 3!! How long from when you sent it in until they sent you packet 4? 

It was right around 24 hours for us; fingers crossed for you!!

On 1/18/2019 at 12:59 PM, Hook_Grapp said:

So we got an email from the consulate. Apparently they need further proof of my fiance's citizen status. (she's PR of canada). She sent a copy of her PR card, now we're hoping to hear back soon. 

image.thumb.png.cbb2209dc1cbba2c3f1d20be629e01cd.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=ea9668e88603f7d4

At what stage did they send you this? My fiance is also PR but he wasn't asked for any further proof up to where we are at.

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

Timeline
20 minutes ago, MeghanK said:

At what stage did they send you this? My fiance is also PR but he wasn't asked for any further proof up to where we are at.

We got it while waiting for P3. I saw the case updated date changed to 1/18 and sent the P3 . We were hoping for the P4 but got this message instead. We sent off the copy of her PR card but on friday but didn't hear back. Not even today. 😒

Hoping for p3/p4 tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Hook_Grapp said:

We got it while waiting for P3. I saw the case updated date changed to 1/18 and sent the P3 . We were hoping for the P4 but got this message instead. We sent off the copy of her PR card but on friday but didn't hear back. Not even today. 😒

Noted, thanks. I wonder why they asked. Hm. Also, visa movement doesn't happen on the weekends and today is a holiday. You'll likely hear during the rest of this week though! 

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MeghanK said:

Noted, thanks. I wonder why they asked. Hm. Also, visa movement doesn't happen on the weekends and today is a holiday. You'll likely hear during the rest of this week though! 

Oh you're right! Didn't think of that. thanks!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Hook_Grapp said:

I'm also currently waiting for p3 now and im  a permanent resident here in Canada.. maybe they will ask for my pr card too.. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, J&K 💕 said:

I'm also currently waiting for p3 now and im  a permanent resident here in Canada.. maybe they will ask for my pr card too.. 

As MeghanK mentioned, they're also PR of Canada and she didn't get this email so you may not either. I am not sure why we got it. 🤔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.