AMGAD ABDELMESSIH

Egyptian people applying for K1 Visa

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
9 hours ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

Is any egyptian people here applying for K1 Visa? and going through AP process?

I didn't do a K1 but my husband and I dealt with the AP process it is rough.

what were you told at interview?

*** Moved from Tourist Visas to "Regional (MENA)" section ***

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
7 hours ago, Khallaf said:

I didn't do a K1 but my husband and I dealt with the AP process it is rough.

what were you told at interview?

I was told (We will review ur case and will answer u)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

were you given a 221G paper?

does CEAC says its for immigrant visa or non immigrant visa?

Yes but without any required documents or forms just a mark on administrative processing.... My case updated one time on 2 December but the case still say ready...

Timeline
Just now, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

Yes but without any required documents or forms just a mark on administrative processing.... My case updated one time on 2 December but the case still say ready...

my question is at the top it will either say immigrant visa or non immigrant visa

which does yours say?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

my question is at the top it will either say immigrant visa or non immigrant visa

which does yours say?

Immigrant

Timeline
3 minutes ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

Immigrant

from history of k1 and from what I know onces it changes from immigrant to non immigrant then they are getting ready to issue your visa.

did you have any red flags? age difference? how many visits? wife have previous marriage?

my husband sat in AP for 48 days before they called him to return his passport, and then a week after he sent it it changed to issued, 2 days after issued he picked it up.

just be patient. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

from history of k1 and from what I know onces it changes from immigrant to non immigrant then they are getting ready to issue your visa.

did you have any red flags? age difference? how many visits? wife have previous marriage?

my husband sat in AP for 48 days before they called him to return his passport, and then a week after he sent it it changed to issued, 2 days after issued he picked it up.

just be patient. 

Wow what a story i wish it dont take longer than 50 days or something i really wanna be there before end of this year it been 22 days now but my question is before they called him to send the passport what was the status say? and they called him on phone?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

just be patient.  

my wife and i have a big age difference and she is divorced .. she visits me two times .... is that make any problems?

Timeline
32 minutes ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

my wife and i have a big age difference and she is divorced .. she visits me two times .... is that make any problems?

Before they called him it sat in AP and yes they called him on the phone. 

How big of an age difference is there? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.