Ariethesiren

Recieving passport back

23 posts in this topic

Status has changed to issued today!! Should hopefully have passport by next monday 😊 ty everyone 

Status has changed to issued today!! Should hopefully have passport by next monday 😊 ty everyone 

3 minutes ago, Ariethesiren said:

That's awesome! Congrats :)

There's only 1 day difference between our medical/interview so I'm feeling either today or Monday haha. 

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Something has to be up with mine for them to be doing nothing with it, really worrying me seeing everyone get there's back so quickly whilst my interview and medical were now done well before everyone else.

21 minutes ago, DeclanW said:

Something has to be up with mine for them to be doing nothing with it, really worrying me seeing everyone get there's back so quickly whilst my interview and medical were now done well before everyone else.

When is your priority date? Ours was december of 2017, we were late submitting our paperwork to nvc so maybe thats why it was done so fast ?

Timeline
On 12/7/2018 at 7:21 PM, Ariethesiren said:

When is your priority date? Ours was december of 2017, we were late submitting our paperwork to nvc so maybe thats why it was done so fast ?

Only thing I can think of when you say priority date is when the embassy asks when you plan to go. I said mid December, you saying they potentially delayed it to make sure I get it around then? I also don't think I sent paperwork to the NVC, I'm on a K1

2 hours ago, DeclanW said:

Only thing I can think of when you say priority date is when the embassy asks when you plan to go. I said mid December, you saying they potentially delayed it to make sure I get it around then? I also don't think I sent paperwork to the NVC, I'm on a K1

Your priority date is the date on your NOA 1 i believe, when you first submitted your i-130 etc  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 12/4/2018 at 4:35 PM, Ariethesiren said:

I thought they used royal mail as their courier, what's the name of the company that they use?

They use DX delivery service

Timeline
12 hours ago, Ariethesiren said:

Your priority date is the date on your NOA 1 i believe, when you first submitted your i-130 etc  

Unfortunatley doesn't apply to me with me being on the i-129f and K1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.