jesus74

expired i134 11-30-2018 k1 visa denied

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

i had my k1 interview on 11-30-2018 the same day my i134 expired i was denied my visa.they asked me to send a unexpired i134 to continue with my case but i went on the uscis website to try to get the latest version but it still shows experation for 11/30/2018 does anybody have any suggestions thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, jesus74 said:

i had my k1 interview on 11-30-2018 the same day my i134 expired i was denied my visa.they asked me to send a unexpired i134 to continue with my case but i went on the uscis website to try to get the latest version but it still shows experation for 11/30/2018 does anybody have any suggestions thank you

what was their reason for your denial, not sure it can be 1-134 expired form because that's the most latest form o the website

Timeline
19 minutes ago, amy1411 said:

what was their reason for your denial, not sure it can be 1-134 expired form because that's the most latest form o the website

yes it was that mi i134 expired ..they gave me a paper with the adress where i have to send a new one unexpired i dont understand why they did that

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
33 minutes ago, jesus74 said:

yes it was that mi i134 expired ..they gave me a paper with the adress where i have to send a new one unexpired i dont understand why they did that

No it can’t be this reason unless they have uploaded the new version on USCIS and if they did say that you need to submit or bring newest form then you should have told them there is no new version that can be used or where it can be found because you couldn’t find it on Official USCIS Website.

1 hour ago, jesus74 said:

They didn't deny it they just want the unexpired I134. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, AdeelNaz said:

No it can’t be this reason unless they have uploaded the new version on USCIS and if they did say that you need to submit or bring newest form then you should have told them there is no new version that can be used or where it can be found because you couldn’t find it on Official USCIS Website.

i didnt know at the interview that there wasnt a newer version when i got home i tried to download it from uscis website thats when i found out they didnt have one. the interviewer clearly told me i need one unexpired i think she made a mistake

Timeline
1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

no it wasnt denied it went to admistrive processing i need to send them a unexpired cersion of i134 but that was the latest version

Timeline
1 minute ago, jesus74 said:

no it wasnt denied it went to admistrive processing i need to send them a unexpired cersion of i134 but that was the latest version

You should call in your current embassy where interview was held and tell them this situation..and please let us know what they said..thanks

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AdeelNaz said:

You should call in your current embassy where interview was held and tell them this situation..and please let us know what they said..thanks

ok thats what im going to fo 2morow ill let yall know

Timeline
3 minutes ago, jesus74 said:

ok thats what im going to fo 2morow ill let yall know

One Question about i134...did you submit it with wet signature on it or scanned?and sorry I forgot to say “congratulations at least you got approved”

Edited by AdeelNaz

Timeline
8 minutes ago, AdeelNaz said:

One Question about i134...did you submit it with wet signature on it or scanned?and sorry I forgot to say “congratulations at least you got approved”

they wont accept no scanned signature only original 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.