Yuns

CFO online appointment

28 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Yuns said:

Really? What airport? In manila?

Manila.... I don't know if Cebu does it or not but I know Manila does it. 

59 minutes ago, Yuns said:

Yes I saw it sa naia airport, yeah not sure if they have sa cebu. I'm still waiting for my visa to be on hand ,😩 it's been 3days since it changed ''issued".

Where are you picking it up, Cebu or one of the outlying provinces/islands? Have you tracked it yet?

My asawa lives in a remote part of Mindanao so the 2go rep there waits until they get enough packages to make it worth the trip to go to the remote towns. So my wife called them up and they explained that to her that it will be about 4-5 days for them to deliver to her. So she just ended up taking a bus to go pick it the next morning. 

6 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Where are you picking it up, Cebu or one of the outlying provinces/islands? Have you tracked it yet?

My asawa lives in a remote part of Mindanao so the 2go rep there waits until they get enough packages to make it worth the trip to go to the remote towns. So my wife called them up and they explained that to her that it will be about 4-5 days for them to deliver to her. So she just ended up taking a bus to go pick it the next morning. 

My wife lives in Bicol Region, very boring around Legazpi area.  I hate the area for fun or entertainment.  So we just flew around and landed in Manila a few times on our way to either Palawan or Davao City, we cruised by the CFO and told a little white lie that we were trying catch a stand by flight to USA and they issued the stamp. 

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Yuns said:

Really? What airport? In manila?

NAIA .. must call 2-3 days in advance to schedule someone to be in the office.

CFO NAIA: 632-879-5685 or 02-879-5685  (Offices are open from 5am - midnight) 

• CFO NAIA desk is at terminal one.. beside TIEZA travel tax desk.. between the entrance doors with the x-ray / conveyor machines..
  • CFO counter is next to the travel tax counter in terminal 2, up front of the departure area
  • CFO sticker at Terminal 3 on the 3rd Floor at the CFO office

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

6 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

In visayas region, I called the 2go and they said they haven’t receive my visa yet. 😩

Just now, Yuns said:

In visayas region, I called the 2go and they said they haven’t receive my visa yet. 😩

But I will take the seminar in Cebu 

5 hours ago, Hank_ said:

NAIA .. must call 2-3 days in advance to schedule someone to be in the office.

CFO NAIA: 632-879-5685 or 02-879-5685  (Offices are open from 5am - midnight) 

• CFO NAIA desk is at terminal one.. beside TIEZA travel tax desk.. between the entrance doors with the x-ray / conveyor machines..
  • CFO counter is next to the travel tax counter in terminal 2, up front of the departure area
  • CFO sticker at Terminal 3 on the 3rd Floor at the CFO office

Thanks hank! No Cebu airport, it’s okay. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Yuns said:

9 minutes ago, Yuns said:

In cebu you can only get from the CFO office 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.