dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

Am from Ghana and NVC completed my case on 11th August just waiting for my interview date.....  What at all is the hold up 

I’m sure you’ll hear from them this week. You are almost through with the 90 days maximum for interview date. My CC was October 12 so I guess I have one more month to go that is if NVC is going by their 60 to 90 days rule 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, MsKayC said:

My husband's interview is in exactly 24 hours 10 mins from now 😊😊 all documents are ready. I thought I would have been a nervous wreck but I have a sense of calm over me these last couple of days. We've done all we can, now it's time to get this over with and start our lives together with our daughter. 

All the best

5 hours ago, MsKayC said:

My husband's interview is in exactly 24 hours 10 mins from now 😊😊 all documents are ready. I thought I would have been a nervous wreck but I have a sense of calm over me these last couple of days. We've done all we can, now it's time to get this over with and start our lives together with our daughter. 

Sending love and prayers!! 🙏🙏🙏☘️☘️☘️☘️

Timeline
6 hours ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

Am from Ghana and NVC completed my case on 11th August just waiting for my interview date.....  What at all is the hold up 

CC 8/24 Lagos embassy... still waiting.. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, MsKayC said:

All the best ..on your hubby interview..

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 hours ago, JourneyToTheW2018 said:

Morning everyone,

here are the details of my case

IR5

CC oct 24

interview letter received 11/29

interview scheduled 1/18/2019

consulate: HCM Vietnam

When's your priority date? my case in HCM, Vietnam also

Timeline
7 hours ago, MsKayC said:

I'm praying for you guys. It will end in praise. May favour be upon him.🙏

Timeline
7 hours ago, Divergent said:

Okay so it finally makes sense, even though I was suspicious but now I see the obvious discrimination 

Someone from Mexico with cc date of April just got interview for January 

Ghana, Nigeria and some India are also waiting for interview date with cc date of several months 

3rd world countries are being delayed on purpose, I guess to reduce the number of immigrants from those countries

It's not fair but it's all good...

Really?.......... That's not fair enough 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Missy darah said:

Pls what is the essence of priority date

yes me too I'm asking about the utility of the priority date 

My priority date is 4th january 2018 still waiting for an interview date 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
10 hours ago, candicemutamba said:

My case was completed by nvc on September 12, 2018 still not interview should I worry? 

Where is the embassy?

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.