Uk2usa2016

Approved interview... status on ceac?

61 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone 

I had my interview in London yesterday. She said “ looks like we should be able to approve your application” I assume that’s a approve ?! Lol she gave me a little card and said I should get an email in 7-10 days. It’s all a blur so I guess this is to track it. 

then I see from others the ceac status should have changed already ,.. it still says Ready. . . Should I be concerned or when should I expect it to change? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
2 hours ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

Hi everyone 

I had my interview in London yesterday. She said “ looks like we should be able to approve your application” I assume that’s a approve ?! Lol she gave me a little card and said I should get an email in 7-10 days. It’s all a blur so I guess this is to track it. 

then I see from others the ceac status should have changed already ,.. it still says Ready. . . Should I be concerned or when should I expect it to change? 

For London it can go back and forth..ready, AP, ready,  in no particular order or length of time. When it changes to "Issued", it's a done deal. The email with tracking number usually comes two days after Issued and delivery or pick up the next day following the email. If anything happens on a Friday, then Sat/Sun in there can make it a bit longer. 

Timeline
On 12/1/2018 at 6:55 AM, Wuozopo said:

For London it can go back and forth..ready, AP, ready,  in no particular order or length of time. When it changes to "Issued", it's a done deal. The email with tracking number usually comes two days after Issued and delivery or pick up the next day following the email. If anything happens on a Friday, then Sat/Sun in there can make it a bit longer. 

Still says ready 🤔🥴 

is it possible that it goes from ready to issued and no AP or does it always go to AP?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Still says ready 🤔🥴 

is it possible that it goes from ready to issued and no AP or does it always go to AP?

Got to bare in mind that the embassy is closed on the weekend and you did yours on Friday. So let's say they do minimal processing on the day of approval, it's still only the first full day processing it. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Still says ready 🤔🥴 

Most go to AP, but I have seen people report that status from as little as 2 hours to 2 days and beyond. There is no definite pattern. It wouldn't likely happen the day you interviewed or on the weekend. Relax and wait for your email because checking constantly won't speed it up.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

What are you waiting for,.. delivery of the passport/visa?

Just general progress, I assume a " Case Last Updated: "  means that they looked at the case that day.

Not sure if this helps;

Interview - 21/11 approved and they had my medical 

Ready - 27/11

Application Receieved (IV) > Administrive Processing (NIV) - 28/11

That's as far as I've got. Hopefully will get an update this week. 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Steve&Chelsea said:

Mine too! Roll on the email for delivery! 😜

48 minutes ago, metalmikecfh said:

so did mine

So what’s next,... is it meant to be a clue when it changes to non immigrant I saw somewhere? 

Any other signs or updates. . What about on the site where we registered drop off of passport ? Any signs on there that it’s close to dispatch. 

Or is it just a couple of days now for email from courier like said above? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.