sunshinefemi2014

why a delay in NOA2

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 minutes ago, zahraa said:

Thanks for your response. When did you submit it? It's been 18 days since I submitted it and still waiting.

I.submitted October 23 and got a response on Nov 1st 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

so after i called friday and the agent told me the system was down and call back which i did and the tier 2 agent never called me back. so i just called and the agent told me on december 6 my case was approved and a noticed was sent out. i told her i never got a text or email,and the online system still shows case was received she stated could be a lag in the updating system, but i will take good news any way it comes, i hope everyone gets good news soon god bless

28 minutes ago, sunshinefemi2014 said:

so after i called friday and the agent told me the system was down and call back which i did and the tier 2 agent never called me back. so i just called and the agent told me on december 6 my case was approved and a noticed was sent out. i told her i never got a text or email,and the online system still shows case was received she stated could be a lag in the updating system, but i will take good news any way it comes, i hope everyone gets good news soon god bless

That's been happening with a lot of petitions... We never received any email nor text. USCIS online status still says "Case Received" and our petition is at the consulate. But big CONGRATS on getting through that rough waiting period!!!

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

3 hours ago, sunshinefemi2014 said:

Congratulations! So happy for you,  your NOA2 should be in the mail in the next few days, and hope the rest of the journey would be as quick and successful as possible.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.