Lieza16

My dad will pick up us even if we are still on administrative processing (Ir2)(merged)

52 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lieza16 said:

What is that mean?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/administrative-processing-information.html Everyone goes through administrative processing; it can last from 1 day to years. Your father can still try to clearly let them know that your goal is to travel before your mom.

Your Input Is Appreciated On This VJ Guide Proposal: 

24 minutes ago, TM92 said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/administrative-processing-information.html Everyone goes through administrative processing; it can last from 1 day to years. Your father can still try to clearly let them know that your goal is to travel before your mom.

Okay. Thank youuu. But for you is it possible that we get an approval after he go to the u.s embassy and tell that he’s here for them to have an assurance that will be travelling with our parent?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Lieza16 said:

But for you is it possible that we get an approval after he go to the u.s embassy and tell that he’s here for them to have an assurance that will be travelling with our parent?

If that is the only reason for pending administrative processing, then probably. If there are other reasons, then the embassy will take as long as they need.

Your Input Is Appreciated On This VJ Guide Proposal: 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Related threads merged. Do not start more than one thread for the same or related topic. This is the third thread I've merged. This is considered spamming and can result in suspension if you continue.~~

Have you asked your mother why they are not releasing your visas? It most likely has something to do with her not consenting for both of you to immigrated before her. She would need to give written consent as you both are minors. 

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

• Ontarkie changed the title to My dad will pick up us even if we are still on administrative processing (Ir2)(merged)
4 hours ago, Ontarkie said:

~

Have you asked your mother why they are not releasing your visas? It most likely has something to do with her not consenting for both of you to immigrated before her. She would need to give written consent as you both are minors. 

Good point.

Where is the father in all this? Is he leaving it up to his minor children to try figure out on the internet what to do? Why is he not contacting the embassy or asking his senator/congressperson to assist? (Or is he??)

• 2 months later...

update : my dad is home he went to u.s embassy before he go here in philippines. he asked to the consulate that he just come here to pick up us with my borther because my mom is still refused and our medical will expire this feb 28,2017. and now thank God that we already received our visa with my brother :) and my mom is still redoing her medical at the hospital and had a drug test. she is so worried because we cannot travel together and what will possibly happen to her bcause she also attempt suicide :(  plss help me pray that she would go to america as soon as possible so we can now live together. if ever that will happen my brother will be so happy because it is the first time he will experience with mom and dad in the same house. i'll keep u update

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.