1,198 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Starting a new group for people who gathering there documents and ready to file for I751 in December 2018. I am almost done with my packet and ready to roll it out next week.. 

Edited by abhatia315
minor spelling mistake

My Time line is Updated! 

• IowacityGuy changed the title to I-751 December 2018 Filers

Here we go again!! Finishing my packet this week and will ship it out next week Monday!! 

ROC/N400

12/01/18... I751 mailed to Dallas Lockbox 

12/04/18... Package delivered 

12/07/18... Received text message with case number 

01/22/19... Reiceved 18 months extension in mail

11/04/19... Bio done at Tampa Office 

11/06/19... Fingerprint Review was Completed

12/01/19... APPLIED FOR N400 WITH PENDING I-751

12/01/19... NOA Case received and case nr

12/03/19... I751 got transferred to NVC

12/07/19... Received BIO appointment letter for N400

12/27/19... Bio for N400

02/11/20... Interview scheduled for N400

Hello, I sent my ROC packet yesterday so that makes me a December filer. Here’s hoping for a quick, smooth process for everyone.

I will not look back on this journey with fond memories, but I will look back knowing that every step was worth it, whatever the outcome.

K-1

Spoiler

I-129f sent - December 30 2015
NOA1 received - January 4 2016
Hard copy received - January 11 2016
RFE notice - February 29 2016 (56 days)
Hard copy received - March 4 2016
RFE receipt - March 09 2016 (9 days)

NOA2 received - March 16 2016 (72 days from NOA1)

NVC received - April 06 2016 (21 days from NOA2)

Medical - April 15 2016

Packet 3 received - April 16 2016

Interview - June 01 2016 (wedding postponed) - APPROVED!!

Visa in hand - June 09 2016

Flying home - June 17 2016 - POE JFK - check out my POE review for details

Wedding - July 14 2016

AOS

I-485 - 08/24/16

NOA1 - 09/01/16 Biometrics - 09/26/16

EAD - 11/04/16

AP - 11/05/16

Card delivered - 11/19/16

Driving license - 11/30/16

New job - 12/01/16

I-485 approved - 02/10/17 - Interview waived

ROC

I-751 - 11/30/18

NOA1 - 01/25/19

Biometrics - 07/01/19

Timeline

I am done with my packet but I cant send it before 7th dec.. hopefully this will a smooth ride.. good luck dec filers :)

My Time line is Updated! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Our I-751 is 95% complete but must wait until December 29 to send it out.

That should make us one of the LAST December filers.  lol

Edited by gregcrs2

Shipped my application today. Should get there by Tuesday 

ROC/N400

12/27/19... Bio for N400

Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:19 AM, Cha&Joe said:

We ship our packet to Dallas office on 11/26/18 by USPS and its still in transit. So I guess that makes us a December filer.

You didn't send it priority mail?

I accidentally started a new thread on this - whoops. Trying to get a mod to delete it.

Our 90-day window opened on Thursday, November 29, and we just sent our package in via FedEx today (December 3). Decided not to do the rush service since it's not the same as waiting for the I-130, so it will arrive on Thursday. Another step in progress! We will probably apply for citizenship right when the window opens up in the hopes that they will be adjudicated together. In case anyone was wondering, here is what we included with our package. It included 290 pages of evidence, plus the I-751, personal check, and copy of my husband's GC. We two-hole punched the top, organized with Avery exhibit tab dividers, and used ACCO fasteners to stick it all together. Good luck, everyone!

Re: Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

1.       $680 personal check for filing fee and biometric service fee re: Form I-751, made payable to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security”;

2.       Form I-1751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, signed by HUSBAND (“HUSBAND”) and WIFE (“WIFE”);

3.       Copy of the front and back of HUSBAND’s Permanent Resident Card (copy);

Re: Supporting documents regarding the bona fides of the marriage between HUSBAND and WIFE;

1.       Marriage certificate of HUSBAND and WIFE (under her maiden name EXAMPLE) evidencing their marriage on July 5, 2015 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, with certified English translation (copy);

2.       Birth certificate of DAUGHTER, daughter born to HUSBAND and WIFE on August 8, 2018 (copy);

3.       Tax return transcripts from 2015 – 2017 showing that HUSBAND and WIFE filed taxes as Married, Filing Separately (when HUSBAND was still living in Mexico) and Married, Filing Jointly (once HUSBAND entered the U.S. as a conditional resident) (copies). Note that their 2018 taxes have not yet been filed as the couple is waiting for their employers to produce W2’s, but they will be filing as Married, Filing Jointly;

4.       W2’s from HUSBAND and WIFE listing their home address together at OUR HOME ADDRESS (copies);

5.       Paystubs for HUSBAND and WIFE listing their home address at OUR HOME ADDRESS (copies);

6.       Monthly statements from HUSBAND and WIFE’s joint checking account through Ally Bank since the account opened in June 2017, with full transaction history showing deposits from both of their employers, payments for bills and money spent on outings together;

7.       Name Change Form from Ally bank showing WIFE changing from her maiden name to her married name in June 2017 (copy);

8.       Monthly bills for HUSBAND and WIFE’s joint lease of Subaru Impreza showing HUSBAND and WIFE as responsible parties, beginning in March 2018 at the time of purchase (copies);

9.       Bills for HUSBAND and WIFE’s joint ownership of Mercedes car, financed through Wings Financial, showing HUSBAND and WIFE as responsible parties, beginning at the time of purchase in May 2018 (copies);

10.   Monthly bills from HUSBAND and WIFE’s joint cell phone account through AT&T beginning in July of 2017 (copies);

11.   Screenshot of joint Sun Country credit card account showing HUSBAND and WIFE as authorized users (copy);

12.   Car insurance slips for WIFE and HUSBAND through American Family Insurance, showing they were and are both insured on their joint cars (copies);

13.   Application for Coverage through WIFE’s employer requesting to add HUSBAND to her health benefits upon his arrival to the U.S. (copy);

14.   HUSBAND and WIFE’s health insurance cards showing them as insured members together through Medica (copies);

15.   Car title of Honda Civic, owned by WIFE and HUSBAND, combined with receipt of sale (copy);

16.   HUSBAND and WIFE’s drivers licenses listing their home address together at OUR HOME ADDRESS (copies);

17.   E-mails between WIFE and Bell Bank/Edina Realty Title documenting that HUSBAND was still in Mexico when WIFE purchased their home at OUR HOME ADDRESS showing that it was not possible to get HUSBAND on the title because he was not living in the U.S.;

18.   Closing Disclosure form from Bell Bank made out to HUSBAND and WIFE with information about final pricing for their home at OUR HOME ADDRESS (copy);

19.   Gas bills through CenterPoint Energy listing HUSBAND and WIFE as the customers at their home at OUR HOME ADDRESS (copies);

20.   Payments through Moneygram to cover child support for HUSBAND’s children DAUGHTER’S NAME and SON’S NAME, made out to their mother, HUSBAND’S EX made from HUSBAND and WIFE’s joint checking account (please note that Moneygram requires the first account holder’s name, meaning payments are listed as coming from only WIFE and not HUSBAND) (copies);

21.   WIFE’s term life insurance beneficiary designation page though Securian Group Insurance and her employer, listing HUSBAND as primary beneficiary (copy);

22.   Registration confirmation for tour of the Birthplace where HUSBAND and WIFE’s daughter DAUGHTER was to be born (copy);

23.   Complete copy of WIFE’s U.S. passport, travel documentation evidencing WIFE’s numerous trips to Puerto Vallarta to visit HUSBAND since February 2015 (copy);

24.   Copy of letter from WIFE’s father (DAD’S NAME) to WIFE at their home in Mexico, while she was living there (copy);

25.   WIFE’s telephone bills from before HUSBAND’s arrival in the U.S. evidencing constant communication between HUSBAND and WIFE (copies);

26.   Mexican Public Health Insurance Membership Policy for WIFE (with certified English translation of relevant excerpts) and HUSBAND’s Mexican federal identification card evidencing WIFE and HUSBAND’s cohabitation while together in Mexico (copy);

27.   Invitation to friends and family for HUSBAND and WIFE’s wedding reception in June 2017 in celebration of HUSBAND’s arrival to the U.S. (copy);

28.   Various photographs of HUSBAND and WIFE with family and friends (copies);

Married: 5-July-2015
I-130 Petition Sent: 11-May-2016
NSC Received (Our Priority Date): 12-May-2016
NOA2 Received: 30-September-2016 141 days for I-130 approval
NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 06-October-2016
Petition Sent to NVC: 17-October-2016 17 days for petition to be sent to NVC
NVC Received: 21-October-2016 4 days to be received at NVC
NVC Case Number Assigned: 31-October-2016 10 days for case number to be assigned
NVC Welcome Letter Received: 3-November-2016 @ 12:10 AM 3 days from case number assigned until Welcome Letter received and invoices unlocked
IV and AOS Fees Unlocked: 3-November-2016 @ 7:00 AM
IV and AOS Fees Paid: 3-November-2016
DS-260 Unlocked: 7-November-2016 2.5 business days for DS-260 to be unlocked
DS-260 Submitted: 8-November-2016
AOS and IV Documents Sent: 9-November-2016
Scan Date: 14-November-2016 5 days to receive scan date due to a holiday/weekend
Medical expedite requested: 14-December-2016
Medical expedite approved at consulate: 19-December-2016 Expedite approved with consulate but denied at NVC; still need to wait for case complete
Case on Supervisor Review: 22-December-2016
Case sent to the Review Department: 13-January-2017
Case Complete: 24-January-2017     10 weeks and 2 days at NVC before case completed
Case arrived at consulate/CEAC status "Ready": 1-February-2017
Interview: 21-February-2017   We scheduled our own interview because we had an approved medical expedite with the consulate. By sheer luck we got such a quick interview date because someone cancelled their appointment less than 20 minutes prior
Interview Result: Approved!!
Visa Issued: 21-February-2017     Visa issued same day as interview
DHL tracking information received: 22-February-2017     DHL tracking number appeared 28 hours after interview, scheduled for delivery the next day
Visa in hand: 23-Feb-2017
US POE (Minneapolis): 26-Feb-2017

Timeline
3 minutes ago, afortunada said:

I accidentally started a new thread on this - whoops. Trying to get a mod to delete it.

Our 90-day window opened on Thursday, November 29, and we just sent our package in via FedEx today (December 3). Decided not to do the rush service since it's not the same as waiting for the I-130, so it will arrive on Thursday. Another step in progress! We will probably apply for citizenship right when the window opens up in the hopes that they will be adjudicated together. In case anyone was wondering, here is what we included with our package. It included 290 pages of evidence, plus the I-751, personal check, and copy of my husband's GC. We two-hole punched the top, organized with Avery exhibit tab dividers, and used ACCO fasteners to stick it all together. Good luck, everyone!

Re: Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

1.       $680 personal check for filing fee and biometric service fee re: Form I-751, made payable to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security”;

2.       Form I-1751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, signed by HUSBAND (“HUSBAND”) and WIFE (“WIFE”);

3.       Copy of the front and back of HUSBAND’s Permanent Resident Card (copy);

Re: Supporting documents regarding the bona fides of the marriage between HUSBAND and WIFE;

1.       Marriage certificate of HUSBAND and WIFE (under her maiden name EXAMPLE) evidencing their marriage on July 5, 2015 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, with certified English translation (copy);

2.       Birth certificate of DAUGHTER, daughter born to HUSBAND and WIFE on August 8, 2018 (copy);

3.       Tax return transcripts from 2015 – 2017 showing that HUSBAND and WIFE filed taxes as Married, Filing Separately (when HUSBAND was still living in Mexico) and Married, Filing Jointly (once HUSBAND entered the U.S. as a conditional resident) (copies). Note that their 2018 taxes have not yet been filed as the couple is waiting for their employers to produce W2’s, but they will be filing as Married, Filing Jointly;

4.       W2’s from HUSBAND and WIFE listing their home address together at OUR HOME ADDRESS (copies);

5.       Paystubs for HUSBAND and WIFE listing their home address at OUR HOME ADDRESS (copies);

6.       Monthly statements from HUSBAND and WIFE’s joint checking account through Ally Bank since the account opened in June 2017, with full transaction history showing deposits from both of their employers, payments for bills and money spent on outings together;

7.       Name Change Form from Ally bank showing WIFE changing from her maiden name to her married name in June 2017 (copy);

8.       Monthly bills for HUSBAND and WIFE’s joint lease of Subaru Impreza showing HUSBAND and WIFE as responsible parties, beginning in March 2018 at the time of purchase (copies);

9.       Bills for HUSBAND and WIFE’s joint ownership of Mercedes car, financed through Wings Financial, showing HUSBAND and WIFE as responsible parties, beginning at the time of purchase in May 2018 (copies);

10.   Monthly bills from HUSBAND and WIFE’s joint cell phone account through AT&T beginning in July of 2017 (copies);

11.   Screenshot of joint Sun Country credit card account showing HUSBAND and WIFE as authorized users (copy);

12.   Car insurance slips for WIFE and HUSBAND through American Family Insurance, showing they were and are both insured on their joint cars (copies);

13.   Application for Coverage through WIFE’s employer requesting to add HUSBAND to her health benefits upon his arrival to the U.S. (copy);

14.   HUSBAND and WIFE’s health insurance cards showing them as insured members together through Medica (copies);

15.   Car title of Honda Civic, owned by WIFE and HUSBAND, combined with receipt of sale (copy);

16.   HUSBAND and WIFE’s drivers licenses listing their home address together at OUR HOME ADDRESS (copies);

17.   E-mails between WIFE and Bell Bank/Edina Realty Title documenting that HUSBAND was still in Mexico when WIFE purchased their home at OUR HOME ADDRESS showing that it was not possible to get HUSBAND on the title because he was not living in the U.S.;

18.   Closing Disclosure form from Bell Bank made out to HUSBAND and WIFE with information about final pricing for their home at OUR HOME ADDRESS (copy);

19.   Gas bills through CenterPoint Energy listing HUSBAND and WIFE as the customers at their home at OUR HOME ADDRESS (copies);

20.   Payments through Moneygram to cover child support for HUSBAND’s children DAUGHTER’S NAME and SON’S NAME, made out to their mother, HUSBAND’S EX made from HUSBAND and WIFE’s joint checking account (please note that Moneygram requires the first account holder’s name, meaning payments are listed as coming from only WIFE and not HUSBAND) (copies);

21.   WIFE’s term life insurance beneficiary designation page though Securian Group Insurance and her employer, listing HUSBAND as primary beneficiary (copy);

22.   Registration confirmation for tour of the Birthplace where HUSBAND and WIFE’s daughter DAUGHTER was to be born (copy);

23.   Complete copy of WIFE’s U.S. passport, travel documentation evidencing WIFE’s numerous trips to Puerto Vallarta to visit HUSBAND since February 2015 (copy);

24.   Copy of letter from WIFE’s father (DAD’S NAME) to WIFE at their home in Mexico, while she was living there (copy);

25.   WIFE’s telephone bills from before HUSBAND’s arrival in the U.S. evidencing constant communication between HUSBAND and WIFE (copies);

26.   Mexican Public Health Insurance Membership Policy for WIFE (with certified English translation of relevant excerpts) and HUSBAND’s Mexican federal identification card evidencing WIFE and HUSBAND’s cohabitation while together in Mexico (copy);

27.   Invitation to friends and family for HUSBAND and WIFE’s wedding reception in June 2017 in celebration of HUSBAND’s arrival to the U.S. (copy);

28.   Various photographs of HUSBAND and WIFE with family and friends (copies);

you have plenty of evidence and seem like you guys are ready for a ride.. good luck! :) I am planning on filling for naturalization too when I am eligible.. 

My Time line is Updated! 

Package delivered 8:02am this morning  12/4

ROC/N400

12/27/19... Bio for N400

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Need to update my wife's status from a CR-1 to an IR-1... Sent our packet of fun on Dec 3, 2018 and it arrived the next day on Dec 4@10:33am via USPS Priority Express mail to Phoenix.   Now we wait... 

Good luck go all!

Timeline
3 hours ago, tamago said:

Need to update my wife's status from a CR-1 to an IR-1... Sent our packet of fun on Dec 3, 2018 and it arrived the next day on Dec 4@10:33am via USPS Priority Express mail to Phoenix.   Now we wait... 

Good luck go all!

good luck :) 

My Time line is Updated! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Our window opens on Dec. 10 and I’m just starting to gather my documents. I got a letter from uscis as a reminder which I didn’t think they would do.

Quick question though, it says I must submit a copy of the front and back of my I551 stamp but I don’t have one, is that an issue? Should I have gotten one at some point? I don’t see why but I’m wondering. Or does that just mean copy of my green card? I’m confused lol. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MiaTher said:

Our window opens on Dec. 10 and I’m just starting to gather my documents. I got a letter from uscis as a reminder which I didn’t think they would do.

Quick question though, it says I must submit a copy of the front and back of my I551 stamp but I don’t have one, is that an issue? Should I have gotten one at some point? I don’t see why but I’m wondering. Or does that just mean copy of my green card? I’m confused lol. 

The I-551 they are asking a front & back copy of is your green card.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.