Greenbaum

DECEMBER 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,964 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
12 minutes ago, ujones said:

No it’s just a email confirmation  from NVC stating that they transferred the pkt to embassy with all case # & receipt #. So I was told by our other member that this letter is enough to schedule medical as it has all the numbers.

Does the email has any attachments? I guess for medical the embassy gives a letter that u need to take it to the clinic to get ur medical done. Not sure though if every embassy works differently. 

3 minutes ago, Liflead said:

Does the email has any attachments? I guess for medical the embassy gives a letter that u need to take it to the clinic to get ur medical done. Not sure though if every embassy works differently. 

Yes it has an attachment 

Just to confirm, since in Dominican Republic we dont get p3 and i think p4 either due to our bad mailing service i can go ahead and schedule vac, and interview and go do my medical ?

3 minutes ago, Nelson0308 said:

Just to confirm, since in Dominican Republic we dont get p3 and i think p4 either due to our bad mailing service i can go ahead and schedule vac, and interview and go do my medical ?

Yes, but try to schedule the interview with a month of different between Medical and Interview because the result of medical Evaluation in Dominican Republic Its taking like a month because the have a lot peoples doing the same.

Edited by AMSS
More

Timeline
7 minutes ago, ujones said:

Yes it has an attachment 

We just received it too. But it's funny that it is addressed to me (beneficiary) but sent it to the petitioner. It also says the embassy will contact ur fiance when they are ready to process. So does that mean the embassy will contact the petitioner rather than contacting the beneficiary? 🤔

8 minutes ago, AMSS said:

Yes, but try to schedule the interview with a month of different between Medical and Interview because the result of medical Evaluation in Dominican Republic Its taking like a month because the have a lot peoples doing the same.

Ok, thank you

im curious about  the medical since I saw an advertisement that “serviciós médicos consulares” has on fb that they get you results  in less than 5 business days.

Edited by Nelson0308

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So, I was posting in January thread, but it seems might time line  more closely matches December.

Detailed timeline update:

NOA1: Aug 08 (old) Aug 13 (New)

NOA2: Dec 27 (Notice date, received in USPS mail Dec 31, no updates to either website to this day)

No notification of any kind in either e-mail or postal mail despite updating AskNVC website.

Started calling to NVC Jan 10 (on 2 weeks mark)

NVC Arrived: Jan 14

Called Jan 16 to NVC again, was told case was created on Jan 15. Was given case and invoice numbers.

NVC Case/Invoice: Jan 15 (E-mail with case number was received on Jan 19 by petitioner. Beneficiary didn't receive anything) 

NVC to Embassy: Jan 22 (Checked manually on the website, several hours later received official looking e-mail with one page image attachment stating the case is going to Embassy. The text of the e-mail addressed to beneficiary.)

Very nervous.

Edited by Shiran

8 minutes ago, Nelson0308 said:

Ok, thank you

im curious about ot the medical since I saw an advertisement that “serviciós médicos consulares” has on fb that they get you resulta in less than 5 business days.

You can call them, They are open at 6:30 am to 11:00am. The phone Number its in the website: http://www.serviciosmedicosconsulares.com.  I called them and they told me that I need visit them with a month between the Medical Exam and interview in the embassy, because they have a big volume of client doing the same thing for immigration.

Edited by AMSS
Content

Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

That information is for a CR-1 and not a K-1 visa. K-1 is treated as a "immigrant" when it is actually a "non-immigrant" with immigrant intentions. So just ignore it.

Mine is Fiance visa but I got the same message too that the interview date was provided to u by NVC. 🙄

Called 11AM Eastern Time and got the Invoice# and Case#. The Case is already in transit to Abu Dhabi US Embassy. Forgot to ask when it was sent but they said I will get an email. Got the email few hours later saying my fiance will be contacted for interview. So excited. Anyone has idea how long it take for Abu Dhabi embassy to setup interview? or where I can find P3 packet?

Edited by Fari Pari

06/07/19 - We became ONE!!! Court Wedding 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

07/13/19 - AOS Packet Mailed ✉️

07/14/19 - AOS Received 📫

07/20/19 - NOA1 Date 😊

08/08/19 - Biometric Appointment 🖐️

09/12/19 - REF for Birth Certificate 😓

09/17/19 - Sent in BC again with educational secondary evidence 😰

09/23/19 - REF Received 😩

01/27/20 - Case status changed to ready to schedule interview 😍

03/05/20 - Interview Date Approved ❤️

30 minutes ago, AMSS said:

You can call them, They are open at 6:30 am to 11:00am. The phone Number its in the website: http://www.serviciosmedicosconsulares.com.  I called them and they told me that I need visit them with a month between the Medical Exam and interview in the embassy, because they have a big volume of client doing the same thing for immigration.

By any chance did you call consultorios de visas to see if they would do it faster ?

Just now, Nelson0308 said:

By any chance did you call consultorios de visas to see if they would do it faster ?

No because they never answer the phone.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Ours is also in transit! We’re nearly at the end 😁

K1 Visa Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/00/2019    Interview approved!

04/01/2019    Visa issued

04/02/2019    Visa received in mail

04/06/2019    POE

05/04/2019    Wedding

Adjustment Of Status Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

05/31/2019    I-485, I-131 and I-765 sent

06/10/2019    NOA1 (electronic) & check cashed

06/11/2019    NOA1 hard copies

07/05/2019    Biometrics walk-in

09/30/2019    Interview scheduled (electronic notification)

10/23/2019    EAD/AP approved

11/00/2019    AOS Interview approved!

11/08/2019    Green card is being produced

11/16/2019    Green card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.