EliAnon

Possible info conflict

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I am sitting here at work filling out my I134 Affidavit. I decided I should double check that I am filling out the I134 with the correct information so I had better look at my I129f. I don't have a final version with me, but I got a version off of my email and noticed that my Fiancee's physical address is not the current physical address she is staying at. The address listed is her parents address which is where she stayed for the last 5+ yrs until March 2018. Her mailing address is her current address though. (Addresses in the Philippines are so strange.)

Will this be a huge problem if this is the came 'error' on my final draft? 😢 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, EliAnon said:

So I am sitting here at work filling out my I134 Affidavit. I decided I should double check that I am filling out the I134 with the correct information so I had better look at my I129f. I don't have a final version with me, but I got a version off of my email and noticed that my Fiancee's physical address is not the current physical address she is staying at. The address listed is her parents address which is where she stayed for the last 5+ yrs until March 2018. Her mailing address is her current address though. (Addresses in the Philippines are so strange.)

Will this be a huge problem if this is the came 'error' on my final draft? 😢 

That is not an issue at all.

For the I-134 and the DS-160 use your fiancee's current address. 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
Just now, Hank_ said:

That is not an issue at all.

For the I-134 and the DS-160 use your fiancee's current address. 

I about died hahaha, alright! Sweet, so we are in the clear again (God willing). I really wish there were PO boxes in the Philippines, would be so much safer to have legal documents sent to that.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Should be fine.

If concerned, send it FedEx, haven't had any issues myself personally. 3 day shipping from Houston for $90.

Edited by Ben&Zian

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ben&Zian said:

Should be fine.

If concerned, send it FedEx, haven't had any issues myself personally. 3 day shipping from Houston for $90.

Yeah I would use fedex for sure if I had something to send. I was just worried about them sending stuff to her or checking in on her or something. But I guess it is all fine, just got to make sure going forward on the DS160 and I134 that it is updated and what not.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

I about died hahaha, alright! Sweet, so we are in the clear again (God willing). I really wish there were PO boxes in the Philippines, would be so much safer to have legal documents sent to that.

You aren't mailing anything of importance to the Philippines are you?  If you are thinking about it .. don't do it.   PhilPost is more like a black hole in space .. they handle mail 3 ways; 1) lose it, 2) hold it for ransom, 3) actually deliver it .. this listed last for a reason.

Use FEDEX, UPS, DHL, LBC for sending anything of importance.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

You aren't mailing anything of importance to the Philippines are you?  If you are thinking about it .. don't do it.   PhilPost is more like a black hole in space .. they handle mail 3 ways; 1) lose it, 2) hold it for ransom, 3) actually deliver it .. this listed last for a reason.

Oh I learned it the hard way haha, back on january 10th I mailed a package to her daughter for her birthday on the 19th. It arrived on February 16th.... Never again haha

14 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

I was just worried the embassy would send some important legal documents through the mail or something. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

Oh I learned it the hard way haha, back on january 10th I mailed a package to her daughter for her birthday on the 19th. It arrived on February 16th.... Never again haha

I was just worried the embassy would send some important legal documents through the mail or something. 

Yea don't worry about that, the embassy doesn't send anything to the beneficiary. Really once the petition leaves NVC you're on your own to do the rest.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

4 hours ago, Ben&Zian said:

Yea don't worry about that, the embassy doesn't send anything to the beneficiary. Really once the petition leaves NVC you're on your own to do the rest.

They're getting a little more consistent with emailing the P3 packet to the beneficiary.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
13 hours ago, EliAnon said:

Nope the embassy doesn't use PhilPost ... then will contact you through email.     You should get a welcome/ready to schedule interview email once your case file is at the embassy.

Embassy will use 2GO for delivery of the visa package

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

22 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

They're getting a little more consistent with emailing the P3 packet to the beneficiary.

Where do they get the email address for the beneficiary? Did I put it on the 129 and not remember? )))))))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

46 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Where do they get the email address for the beneficiary? Did I put it on the 129 and not remember? )))))))

I just went through the I-129f and I was able to see the petitioner's email but not the beneficiary's email. Now I am scratching my head 1) why is it not there as it is crucial to the process and 2) if not there then where is it given so the Embassy can send the P3. Mmmmm.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
1 hour ago, boris64 said:

I think only the petitioner's email is on the I-129F .. so that would be the email address the embassy would use, if available.

After the beneficiary sets up her profile on ustraveldocs then the embassy will have her email.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Receiving the letter from the embassy is not necessary.  READY status on the CEAC website is what to watch from starting the process in Manila

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
On 11/27/2018 at 8:27 PM, Hank_ said:

Receiving the letter from the embassy is not necessary.  READY status on the CEAC website is what to watch from starting the process in Manila

I guess I may have found something else about my 129f.... After asking multiple times apparently I didn't put her daughters "full" name on the 129f. It has 2 first names that go together with a space like this:

First name: Marvelous Alexa

Middle name: Mothers last name

Last name: biological dad's last name

I don't think it will be a problem, like the other "problem" I said I had in the op. What is your take?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.