Maham10

Type of photos to take to interview for K1 in Islamabad embassy

27 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Amnazaid said:

My engagement was at my place and a very simple ceremony because my all siblings are outside of the pakistan. but yea we both also wear the same color dress and we have the pictures while exchanging a engagement ring..!! Which i have submitted in a Islamabad embassy..!!  And i can give you a one advice dont take a bundles of pictures to embassy..!! Just few ov them.. show them pictures with your family and with your finace family and picture of engagement ring..

1 minute ago, Sarac9 said:

You wanna be careful because if you both excahnged rings then the CO might get the wrong idea. In my case, it was my fiance's sister who placed the ring on my finger and i didnt place anything on his. And we were dressed too but we did it at home as we didn't want to hold such a large function. Make sure to only send in photos in which a ring is placed on your finger and not his. 

Thank you so much guys. I'll be careful and only take photo in which he is pitting the ring on my finger and a fanily photo. The rest are casual photos. He's coming again in last week of Dec. I'll try to take as many casual photos as possible.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Yup as @Amnazaidsaid select a few photos where you are photographed together and show photos of the engagement ring.. also send in a recipt too of there is one of the ring. 

I'll ask him for the ring receipt but I think it'll make him awkward. It's an arranged thing so I don't wanna freak him out.

1 minute ago, Maham10 said:

I'll ask him for the ring receipt but I think it'll make him awkward. It's an arranged thing so I don't wanna freak him out.

I don't know who is the beneficiary? You or him? 

If you guys want to have a smooth interview and the rest of the process go easy then make sure your documents are complete. 

Ask him even if it makes him uncomfortable. 

Right now the dos has a loop hole to make this process long and difficult for any one. That's happening with us right now. It could be another year before my fiance is here inshallah. 

Please keep us in your prayers. 

Seriously ask me anything

May allah help you all. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Yup as @Amnazaidsaid select a few photos where you are photographed together and show photos of the engagement ring.. also send in a recipt too of there is one of the ring. 

@Sarac9 any new updates of status???

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Maham10 said:

But @Sarac9 at my time she even didn’t asked for receipt..!! Just pictures and chats call logs.. thats it

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

If you guys want to have a smooth interview and the rest of the process go easy then make sure your documents are complete. 

Right now the dos has a loop hole to make this process long and difficult for any one. That's happening with us right now. It could be another year before my fiance is here inshallah. 

May allah help you all. 

Inshaallah inshAllah.,,

we are on the same boat🥺

Just now, Amnazaid said:

But @Sarac9 at my time she even didn’t asked for receipt..!! Just pictures and chats call logs.. thats it

It varies. It depends. Just have to prepared. Some cases they dont ask for anything at all except for financial documents. During my fiance's interview they didn't ask for any relationship related evidence, only for affidavit of support and supporting docs. They placed him under extended ap mostly because he is pathan lol and lived in the UK for a long time. 

Timeline
Just now, Sarac9 said:

It varies. It depends. Just have to prepared. Some cases they dont ask for anything at all except for financial documents. During my fiance's interview they didn't ask for any relationship related evidence, only for affidavit of support and supporting docs. They placed him under extended ap mostly because he is pathan lol and lived in the UK for a long time. 

Ahan .. okay yea they just take my w2 and affidavit ov support.. and my birth certificate because i born in riyadh and I was living there.. just in july i moved to pakistan for my interview..  my vist visa rejectd in 2017 from riyadh embassy..!! So i planned to gave my k1 interview from my home country:) 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

May allah help you all. 

Of course I will pray for you.

I'm the beneficiary. I will talk to him about this over the weekend in shaa Allah. Also have to get an interview appointment. Hopefully case will be dispatched today in shaa Allah.

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Maham10 said:

Of course I will pray for you.

I'm the beneficiary. I will talk to him about this over the weekend in shaa Allah. Also have to get an interview appointment. Hopefully case will be dispatched today in shaa Allah.

InshAllah.. best of luck

Hello everyone,

Would it be okay if we send the photo in which my fiance and I are together with both of our parents and she is holding a flower bouquet?

My fiance is wearing a Pakistani style frock and is also wearing jewelry, similar to traditional Pakistani jewelry girls would wear at the engagement.

It is a post engagement photo and the engagement was held at my house without any decoration and grandeur.

Would it appear more like a wedding in the photo or it would be fine to share it?

We also exchanged the rings and were planning to share the receipts (not photos), would that be wise?

Edited by shawn1990

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.