antwiwaa

How to contact dhl directly

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Can someone pls help me with the direct contact  of the visa center  (DHL, Ghana).. trying to track my passport and it tells me, there's no information on my passport.  I need to inquire from them to see if it's already with them.

Or if anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do. Thank you. I went for my IR1 interview on fhe 11-09-18 (reaffirmed).

Edited by antwiwaa
Error in the topic

Timeline
31 minutes ago, antwiwaa said:

Can someone pls help me with the direct contact  of the visa center  (DHL, Ghana).. trying to track my passport and it tells me, there's no information on my passport.  I need to inquire from them to see if it's already with them.

Or if anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do. Thank you. I went for my IR1 interview on fhe 11-09-18 (reaffirmed).

I will advice you to go there in person at the DHL  address prescribed , if only the maximum time gave to expect your passport had past by ! 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Moses Bee said:

I will advice you to go there in person at the DHL  address prescribed , if only the maximum time gave to expect your passport had past by ! 

Hi..thnx for your response, yes, it's stated on the form that I will be contacted within 2weeks but there was a condition that it cud also take while depending on the processing time,, I can't be sure of what's going on, that's y I need to find out, and about going there in person, I'm not in Accra so I want to be sure before I travel that far distance. Once again, thnx for your response.

Edited by antwiwaa

Timeline

If you were asked to pick it up from DHL, then just go and pick it. it should be there by now, it takes just about a week to have it there.

The issue is that the dhl guys don't give information over the phone. But trust me your passport is there by now. This is their number anyway 030-221-3090

Timeline
2 hours ago, antwiwaa said:

I wanted to speak with them before traveling to Accra.

Believed me you will receive no any good information about your passport when you call DHL , is better to go there than calling to verify .you can try and call them if you insisted .

Timeline
1 hour ago, KK&P said:

If you were asked to pick it up from DHL, then just go and pick it. it should be there by now, it takes just about a week to have it there.

The issue is that the dhl guys don't give information over the phone. But trust me your passport is there by now. This is their number anyway 030-221-3090

Wow...ok, ,,tnx for the number, I'll go there in the course of rhw week, thank you. 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Moses Bee said:

Believed me you will receive no any good information about your passport when you call DHL , is better to go there than calling to verify .you can try and call them if you insisted .

Hmm...thnx for your assistance, I will go there in the course of the week. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, antwiwaa said:

Hmm...thnx for your assistance, I will go there in the course of the week. 

I will advise u to wait till you get an email or phone call before you go there . I had my interview on the 8th of November and had an email on the 21st to come for my visa which I did the next day and prior to that when ever I tracked my passport it says no status for the selected passport number . And on the day of collection of my passport at the DHL office many of those that I went for interview with on the same day were there but they were told their passports weren't ready and all those people hadn't been alerted to come for their passports.So my candid advise is if u had interview on the 9th of November wait till for at most 3 weeks which is Friday ,and if by then it hasn't come then u go there .

Timeline
7 hours ago, Adutwum said:

I will advise u to wait till you get an email or phone call before you go there . I had my interview on the 8th of November and had an email on the 21st to come for my visa which I did the next day and prior to that when ever I tracked my passport it says no status for the selected passport number . And on the day of collection of my passport at the DHL office many of those that I went for interview with on the same day were there but they were told their passports weren't ready and all those people hadn't been alerted to come for their passports.So my candid advise is if u had interview on the 9th of November wait till for at most 3 weeks which is Friday ,and if by then it hasn't come then u go there .

Wow, thnx very much. 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Adutwum said:

If Antwiwaa has not yet registered with ustravelsdocs (as at the time the passport was sent to DHL), she will receive no such email or text message notifications.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, KK&P said:

If Antwiwaa has not yet registered with ustravelsdocs (as at the time the passport was sent to DHL), she will receive no such email or text message notifications.

Hi. ..I booked my appointment online,so I already had an account...I only updated it. Thnx

Timeline
10 hours ago, antwiwaa said:

Hi. ..I booked my appointment online,so I already had an account...I only updated it. Thnx

Great. But by my experience with them...if your profile is not completely updated by the time your passport gets there, you will not receive any notifications from them. This is how they told me their system works; If you have registered and updated your profile on their site, as soon as they receive your Passport/Documents from the embassy and key it into their system, you get AUTOMATIC notifications both on your phone and in your email. BUT if your profile is not registered and updated at the time they received your Passport from the embassy, you'll not receive any AUTOMATIC notifications because they don't go back into the system to send messages.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.