Jump to content

Children of Unmarried Children (AKA Grandkids)

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, jmyersnc said:

What if my fiancee has a child that has her own child?

How old is your fiancee's child? Also, are the dates in your timeline (https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=198571) correct?

Your Input Is Appreciated On This VJ Guide Proposal: 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites



unfortunately she won't be able to bring the baby, there aren't any derivatives on immediate relative petitions


to bring the child, your wife will have to file for them once she becomes a resident or her daughter will have to leave the child behind if you bring her with the k2 visa and file for her as her stepdad



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t you bring your fiancé here already? Looks like you started the process 4 years ago


Did she bring her children with her or not? 







Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...