Amnazaid

Pakistan k1 Islamabad

47 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hello, is there someone who go through k1 interview this year? And got visa approved?

I got.my interview on 5th nov 2018 consular give me 221g paper.. and  no additional documents needed..!! 

On 6th nov was status was updated to application received. And again on 19th nov.. but my status is same application received.. and its change into NON-Immigrant visa..  How much time it will take now to get visa?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Muhammad Arman said:

Islamabad Consulate interviews 2018

you can get one on this thread 

Can you send me the link of this thread?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/23/2018 at 1:44 PM, Amnazaid said:

Hello, is there someone who go through k1 interview this year? And got visa approved?

I got.my interview on 5th nov 2018 consular give me 221g paper.. and  no additional documents needed..!! 

On 6th nov was status was updated to application received. And again on 19th nov.. but my status is same application received.. and its change into NON-Immigrant visa..  How much time it will take now to get visa?

On 11/23/2018 at 1:44 PM, Amnazaid said:

I was in the same situation mine changed to issued after a month of my interview even tho I was told that I will get my passport in 2weeks so hopefully yours is gonna change soon if it hasn’t already

Timeline
7 hours ago, hassam03 said:

I was in the same situation mine changed to issued after a month of my interview even tho I was told that I will get my passport in 2weeks so hopefully yours is gonna change soon if it hasn’t already

Ahan.. yea inshAllah.. 

Timeline

Same as mine, I was approved then was told that I will received my visa after 2 weeks but i got it after a month due to technical problem. And also my Friend had their interview Nov7 2018 and got her visa nov28. Dont worry they will issue yours soon👍🏻

Edited by greendave
To add Riyadh Embassy Interview for k1

Timeline
1 minute ago, greendave said:

Same as mine I was approved then was told to received my visa after 2 weeks but i got it after a month due to technical problem. And my Friend had their interview Nov7 2018 and got her visa nov28. Dont worry they will issue yours soon👍🏻

Aww thanks..! InshAllah 

but they give me 221g paper.. thats why i was worried..

Timeline
Just now, greendave said:

Just follow what is writtein in your 221g submit all the documents they needed then youll be fine

No they don’t requested any documents.. 

2 minutes ago, greendave said:

Just follow what is writtein in your 221g submit all the documents they needed then youll be fine

Just kept my passport 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 11/23/2018 at 10:44 AM, Amnazaid said:

I see alot of people said when it changed to non-immigrant that means ur visa will be issued soon.... Congratulations in advance

Timeline
On 11/26/2018 at 2:19 AM, hassam03 said:

so you never been in AP??

Timeline
Just now, hassam03 said:

Not really ..it i did change to AP before issued status but that was just for a few hours.

You're very luck idk why they put me to AP everything is alright

do y'all have age difference?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.