Rich817!

Notice of intent to deny

33 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, TenderHearted said:

Please let us know how this goes, and I hope all goes well for you in this. I may be in the same situation as you are, in the not so distant future. This is a hard road to travel, but love is worth it, right? Otherwise, we wouldn't do it, but that 4 letter word compels us. It's both husband and wife that have to sacrifice and struggle with the wait. Once it's all done and she's here though, it'll ll be worth the wait. I'm sure you'll agree.

I didn't receive the notice yet but I did call the USCIS and talked to a tier 2 person. He said it's definitely a NOID and 95% of the time it's a request for more proof of my marriage. I ask why not a RFE first. He said it's up to the person reviewing your case. So I'm hoping that's what it's is. I went ahead and gathered up some more documents. And definitely sending in pictures of my wedding. I really don't know what happened. I'm hoping that's all what it is. Good luck to you. It's a rough long ride...

Ok friends received my NOID today in the mail, I'm very surprised but all what apparently was missing was my divorce decree. So I mailed the original with the seal stamped so they know it's the real deal. Now just have to wait for a response. Hopefully not to long. Something simple I thought would of been a RFE but I guess it's changing. Will keep you all posted on time frame to get a response back from them...

~~removed duplicate topic in another forum.  Please keep all of your post regarding this topic to this thread. ~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.