Ali12345

Recieved NOIR

68 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Pennycat said:

Not really. They're going to want to see your Virginia driver's licence, your bank statements going to your new address etc. Also, you don't need to bother with notaries, you just include the phrase " l declare under penalty of perjury (under the laws of the United States of America) that the foregoing is true and correct". A notary just proves the identity of the person who signed it; not that they're telling the truth. 

Also, if you're trying to hide where you now live, the zipcode gives it away (I live close by, recognize it). 

I think that this point, you need to involve a lawyer. NOIRs are serious, you've got a few other complications and don't seem to be understanding what people are telling you to do (and... are you really moving to Virginia? If you're not, they will know in 5 seconds). 

The bottom line here is that people who are married almost always share finances. That is pretty much the #1 proof they're looking for. You can find whatever excuse you want for not being able to provide that kind of proof, but thousands of people in your situation manage to every year. And they're not even trying to generate proof for immigration-- they're just living their lives as typical married couples (although separated by distance). You keep saying "we can't, we don't live together yet" as if there aren't thousands of other married couples who don't live together yet. I won't pass judgement on the bona fides of the marriage (bona fide is different than legal), but I will tell you that given the lack of evidence you gave, the NOIR and your general approach to this, it is clear that you left a strong impression with the government that you're doing this for immigration purposes. You'll need more help than Visajourney can give to overcome that impression. 

All I can say that am doing my best to bring my wife and I dont lie and yeah i, will move to vergenia , but at end if any thing happen and they deny I will simply leave usa ,what else I can do ?!!

Just now, Ali12345 said:

All I can say that am doing my best to bring my wife and I dont lie and yeah i, will move to vergenia , but at end if any thing happen and they deny I will simply leave usa ,what else I can do ?!!

I didn't say you're lying. I am saying that you have given the government the impression that this is about immigration, not marriage.  Whether you've intended to or not, that is the impression you made with them. Even just saying the words "I am doing the best to bring my wife" is more about the moving than it is about the marriage. People here are trying to help you, and you keep explaining how that won't work. You either need a professional at this point, or I suppose prepare to move home. It's clear that you're in over your head, and you aren't taking the advice here. 

And... just to note.... the letter from your friend says "is currently living with me" and you said "will move to Virginia". So. One of these two things isn't true.

Marriage/ AOS Timeline:

23 Dec 2015: Legal marriage

23 Jan 2016: Wedding!

23 Jan 2016: "Blizzard of the Century", wedding canceled/rescheduled (thank goodness we were legally married first or we'd have had a big problem!) :sleepy:

24 Jan 2016: Small "civil ceremony" with friends and family who were snowed in with us. December was a bit of a secret and people had traveled internationally and knew we *had* to get married that weekend, and our December legal marriage was nothing but signing a piece of paper at our priest's kitchen table, without any sort of vows etc so this was actually a very special (if not legally significant) day. (L)

16 Apr 2016: Filed for AOS and EAD/AP (We delayed a bit-- no big rush, enjoying the USCIS break)

23 Apr 2016: Wedding! Finally! :luv:

27 Apr 2016: Electronic NOA1 for all 3 :dancing:
29 Apr 2016: NOA1 Hardcopy for all 3
29 Jul 2016: Online service request for late EAD (Day 104)
29 Jul 2016: EAD/AP Approved ~3 hours after online service request
04 Aug 2016: RFE for Green Card (requested medicals/ vaccination record. They already have it). :ranting:
05 Aug 2016: EAD/AP Combo Card arrived! (Day 111)
08 Aug 2016: Congressional constituent request to get guidance on the RFE. Hoping they see they have the form and approve!

K-1 Visa Timeline:

PLEASE NOTE. This timeline was during the period of time when TSC was working on I-129fs and had a huge backlog. The average processing time was 210+ days. This is in no way predictive of your own timeline if you filed during or after April 2015, unless CSC develops a backlog. A backlog is anything above the 5-month goal time listed on USCIS's site

14 Feb 2015: Mailed I-129f to Dallas Lockbox. (L) (Most expensive Valentine's card I've ever sent!)

17 Feb 2015: NOA1 "Received Date"
19 Feb 2015: NOA1 Notice Date
08 Aug 2015: NOA2 email! :luv: (173 days from NOA1)

17 Aug 2015: Sent to NVC

?? Aug 2015: Arrived at NVC

25 Aug 2015: NVC Case # Assigned

31 Aug 2015: Left NVC for Consulate in San Jose

09 Sep 2015: Consulate received :dancing: (32 days from NOA2)

11 Sep 2015: Packet 3 emailed from embassy to me, the petitioner (34 days from NOA2).

18 Sep 2015: Medicals complete

21 Sep 2015: Packet 3 complete, my boss puts a temporary moratorium on all time off due to work emergency :clock:

02 Oct 2015: Work emergency clears up, interview scheduled (soonest available was 5 business days away--Columbus Day was in there)

13 Oct 2015: Interview

13 Oct 2015: VISA APPROVED :thumbs: (236 days from NOA1)

19 Oct 2015: Visa-in-hand

24 Oct 2015: POE !

15 Dec 2015: Fiance's mother's B-2 visa interview: APPROVED! So happy she will be at the wedding! :thumbs:

!

I didn't say you're lying. I am saying that you have given the government the impression that this is about immigration, not marriage.  Whether you've intended to or not, that is the impression you made with them. Even just saying the words "I am doing the best to bring my wife" is more about the moving than it is about the marriage. People here are trying to help you, and you keep explaining how that won't work. You either need a professional at this point, or I suppose prepare to move home. It's clear that you're in over your head, and you aren't taking the advice here. 

And... just to note.... the letter from your friend says "is currently living with me" and you said "will move to Virginia". So. One of these two things isn't true.

Yeah am between vergenia and pa , and if u see the date its before almost a year , and I meant I will move permanently when my wife come to usa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would move and be able to show you have residency in Virginia before the next interview attempt, not just "intent to",  or it can just cause another rejection. And please do fix the limited proof of marriage items you have or again, it will just get returned again. Take the advice given here of the people who know a lot about these things and how the embassy and the CO looks at it all. 

All of us have been through some form of immigration process, whether as the petitioner or the beneficiary. The people on here can help you if you listen to them.

Edited by Ben&Zian

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

5 minutes ago, Ali12345 said:

Yeah am between vergenia and pa , and if u see the date its before almost a year , and I meant I will move permanently when my wife come to usa

Please see a lawyer. If you proceed on your own, you'll be digging yourself a bigger hole. You do have options, people here have tried to help you with them but you aren't open to receiving them and you haven't really done a great job at managing this yourself. It's lawyer time.

And no, I didn't note the date. So that's even worse than before. An 18 month old letter from someone saying that you currently live with them, when  you NOW live elsewhere (and presumably don't have any other proof of residency? Don't pay taxes in Virginia, don't have a Virginia drivers' licence, no official mail going to your Virginia address) is absolutely no proof that you WILL live there in the future. 

Marriage/ AOS Timeline:

23 Jan 2016: "Blizzard of the Century", wedding canceled/rescheduled (thank goodness we were legally married first or we'd have had a big problem!) :sleepy:

24 Jan 2016: Small "civil ceremony" with friends and family who were snowed in with us. December was a bit of a secret and people had traveled internationally and knew we *had* to get married that weekend, and our December legal marriage was nothing but signing a piece of paper at our priest's kitchen table, without any sort of vows etc so this was actually a very special (if not legally significant) day. (L)

16 Apr 2016: Filed for AOS and EAD/AP (We delayed a bit-- no big rush, enjoying the USCIS break)

04 Aug 2016: RFE for Green Card (requested medicals/ vaccination record. They already have it). :ranting:
08 Aug 2016: Congressional constituent request to get guidance on the RFE. Hoping they see they have the form and approve!

K-1 Visa Timeline:

PLEASE NOTE. This timeline was during the period of time when TSC was working on I-129fs and had a huge backlog. The average processing time was 210+ days. This is in no way predictive of your own timeline if you filed during or after April 2015, unless CSC develops a backlog. A backlog is anything above the 5-month goal time listed on USCIS's site

14 Feb 2015: Mailed I-129f to Dallas Lockbox. (L) (Most expensive Valentine's card I've ever sent!)

11 Sep 2015: Packet 3 emailed from embassy to me, the petitioner (34 days from NOA2).

21 Sep 2015: Packet 3 complete, my boss puts a temporary moratorium on all time off due to work emergency :clock:

02 Oct 2015: Work emergency clears up, interview scheduled (soonest available was 5 business days away--Columbus Day was in there)

15 Dec 2015: Fiance's mother's B-2 visa interview: APPROVED! So happy she will be at the wedding! :thumbs:

!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ali12345 said:

Ok we went to malysia for honey moon and we visited egypt also I have pictures for that , is it gonna help you think,

You can scan your passports showing the same entry / exit dates to those places. Hotel reservations, hotel bills, plane tickets, etc. There is more for vacations (especially international ones!) that you can provide other than simply pictures. 

I-751

29 Oct 2018      Application Sent

31 Oct 2018      Application Received 

5 Nov 2018       Text confirmation 

6 Nov 2018       Check Cashed

1 Dec 2018       Biometrics Appointment Notice

6 Dec 2018       NOA1 Date

10 Dec 2018     Biometrics Appointment - Syracuse, NY

11 Dec 2018     NOA1 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
4 hours ago, adil-rafa said:
  • If u married now for more than 2 years,  she should have applied to IRS with form W7 for ITIN so u could add her to tax returns for the last 2 years
  • Getting ITIN allows you to add her (with a POA from her) to your bank account
  • these are the types of proof they are asking for (commingling of assests
  • if u can not supply this type of proof of a real marriage,  you need to do the above for 2018 taxes and then refile your CR1

You need to come up with solid proof such as Wills, Power of Attorney, Living Wills, favouring each of you, bank accounts, Credit Cards, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance, Photos (a few), log of chats on Whatsapp, Notarised statements of friends/Relatives (US Citizens), Invitations to events etc...in descending list of importance

6 minutes ago, Carley said:

You can scan your passports showing the same entry / exit dates to those places. Hotel reservations, hotel bills, plane tickets, etc. There is more for vacations (especially international ones!) that you can provide other than simply pictures. 

They are far, far beyond simply proving that they've been on vacation together. Basically what's happened is that they appear to have nothing in the way of any financial co-mingling whatsoever-- he's not helping support her etc. That's not normal, or helpful for immigration in and of itself but add in that they're cousins and they very well may have tripped off someone's antennae that this is more about family migration than it is about this  marriage. Again, I personally am NOT making any judgement here, just pointing out the potential downfalls of presenting with this combination of facts, and their outcome (NOIR) as evidence that that's probably what happened. 

Marriage/ AOS Timeline:

K-1 Visa Timeline:

!

4 minutes ago, NYCruiser said:

You need to come up with solid proof such as Wills, Power of Attorney, Living Wills, favouring each of you, bank accounts, Credit Cards, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance, Photos (a few), log of chats on Whatsapp, Notarised statements of friends/Relatives (US Citizens), Invitations to events etc...in descending list of importance

I'm not so sure Power of Attorney would be so good to give to someone who lives far away. If you had an accident or something happened to you that you needed immediate decisions, I don't think that would work too well. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
Just now, Love To Teach said:

I'm not so sure Power of Attorney would be so good to give to someone who lives far away. If you had an accident or something happened to you that you needed immediate decisions, I don't think that would work too well. 

I would recommend a dual power of attorney. Same as in Will...two people on it working together something like that. As someone said, get an Attorney

There are simple things you can do:   

Add her to your life insurance . . . if you don't have get it.

Add her to your bank account . . .  banks vary.  I was able to add her to my credit union and a smaller bank account.  Was't able to add her to my Chase account.

Add her to a credit card account . . . again this varies.  Easy to add online to Capital One, hard to do with Chase and Citibank.

Add her name to your apartment lease etc

Add her name to an utility account/  I added her to my cable bill.

As others have pointed out since you have been married for two years you should have put her on you taxes.

Or just hire an attorney and they can tell you what to do.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

They are far, far beyond simply proving that they've been on vacation together. Basically what's happened is that they appear to have nothing in the way of any financial co-mingling whatsoever-- he's not helping support her etc. That's not normal, or helpful for immigration in and of itself but add in that they're cousins and they very well may have tripped off someone's antennae that this is more about family migration than it is about this  marriage. Again, I personally am NOT making any judgement here, just pointing out the potential downfalls of presenting with this combination of facts, and their outcome (NOIR) as evidence that that's probably what happened. 

Haha, of course! They certainly can't just provide plane tickets. There is much, much more that they need to provide. Just trying to offer one idea beyond the standard "vacation picture" route that he seemed to be considering. 

I-751

29 Oct 2018      Application Sent

31 Oct 2018      Application Received 

5 Nov 2018       Text confirmation 

6 Nov 2018       Check Cashed

1 Dec 2018       Biometrics Appointment Notice

6 Dec 2018       NOA1 Date

10 Dec 2018     Biometrics Appointment - Syracuse, NY

11 Dec 2018     NOA1 Received

2 minutes ago, Ali12345 said:

Ididnt say am living there I said I will move there and I always in virgenia 

You submitted a letter stating that you are currently residing with somebody else in Virginia. This was dated June 30th, 2017.

Also: " I curantly staying,with my friend Do you think this is good prove that I live in vergenia ?  "

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ali12345 said:

So how can I do the affidavit , do they have to just write it and sign it and send it to more info about this point plz

Here's an example of an affidavit.

Affidavit Attesting to Marriage.doc

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.