Harnu

Please Help, Document not right side up

22 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On Sat Nov 17 2018 at 8:02 PM, Harnu said:

Wow..... This is the fifth time they are rejecting  mine........ Have the y finally accepted yours now? 

Not yet, still waiting to hear from them

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/28/2018 at 2:40 AM, FrancoisC said:

Depending on the PC and the image viewer program, the JPG rotation information of the image plays tricks on us.

Submit the document as a PDF appears to be a workaround for some folks.

Thank you

• 5 months later...

Mine also rejected 2 times, and also I don't know why this passport biographic is 2 times only from the second time onwards( first time passport biographic was rejected and the message was not in right side up position, so in the second time just upload  only the page which is having my photo and in correct position ) . So I uploaded one of Applicant's and the other for Petitioner's. And now when I delete the rejected documents of both passport biographic( please see the attachment), only once passport biographic is showing. One more thing in the optional documents I uploaded the passport both pages as up and down( document type as other) then it got accepted. So I think I need to upload again passport biographic as up and down format of both the pages and submit

IMG_20190517_131636.png

On 11/17/2018 at 1:50 PM, nickymicky said:

second time when you uploaded how many days it took for them to review.

first time I uploaded on 1st Nov they reviewed on Nov 9 everything got accepted except passport page because I uploaded vertically on NOV 1st.

I uploaded on Nov 9th still no response

Are you serious? You've been waiting since November for an updated passport photo? It is May now! You must call them or do something. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Parisa_1234 said:

Are you serious? You've been waiting since November for an updated passport photo? It is May now! You must call them or do something. 

look at my timeline. its over now

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.