Aureliaxue

we are seperated with restraining order on him, he says he will contact to uscis

17 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2018 at 8:56 AM, adil-rafa said:

I just hope u r out of the house and in a shelter

nope, i am not. i still stay in the same house. i am really damaged mentally. i keep thinking about the things he has done to me. i have voice recordings which might be illegal but i thought i might show it to somebody so they will believe me. first 2 weeks i cried every day. the first day i was scared that someone will come and shoot me. i literally was thinking that i should stay away from the windows. i thought he might come to my workplace. there was a car with lights on for a long time. i thought that might be him. today i woke up at 6 am was thinking about my arguments. how stupid i could be... i let them treat me that way.

i pay this house cash. i have been to car accident, so i got a settlement money. i paid it cash on both of our names. but he would tell me to get out of my house. get out of my life etc. he was talking to his mother that "i won't divorce her, she will just leave" . 

i just want it all end. and i hope the judge will decide fairly. i made it all. i have been treated like a dog. i thought he really loved me. i am so stupid... i have never seen evil people like them. 

the reason i don't go to the shelter house because i have 2 dogs. i want them with me. they are the only things that keep me sane right now.

On 11/15/2018 at 9:40 AM, Ksenia_O said:

Looks like you have really enough . I'd advise to get Tax Transcripts from IRS. They show your filing status, which should be Married Filing Joint or Married Filing Separate, and the address you both lived at. You can go back as far as 4 years. 

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Good luck!

i have the jointly filed irs copy. i forgot to mention. thank you.

On 11/19/2018 at 11:40 AM, Waittrain said:

I agree.

I was in the same boat and was approved :)

bet they have already reported me etc. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
14 hours ago, Aureliaxue said:

nope, i am not. i still stay in the same house. i am really damaged mentally. i keep thinking about the things he has done to me. i have voice recordings which might be illegal but i thought i might show it to somebody so they will believe me. first 2 weeks i cried every day. the first day i was scared that someone will come and shoot me. i literally was thinking that i should stay away from the windows. i thought he might come to my workplace. there was a car with lights on for a long time. i thought that might be him. today i woke up at 6 am was thinking about my arguments. how stupid i could be... i let them treat me that way.

i pay this house cash. i have been to car accident, so i got a settlement money. i paid it cash on both of our names. but he would tell me to get out of my house. get out of my life etc. he was talking to his mother that "i won't divorce her, she will just leave" . 

i just want it all end. and i hope the judge will decide fairly. i made it all. i have been treated like a dog. i thought he really loved me. i am so stupid... i have never seen evil people like them. 

the reason i don't go to the shelter house because i have 2 dogs. i want them with me. they are the only things that keep me sane right now.

i have the jointly filed irs copy. i forgot to mention. thank you.

bet they have already reported me etc. 

Ok   now for the story

we have a Moroccan here in TN

he came on K1 and married

held a 14" bladed knife on that 1st wife and she divorced him

http://archive.knoxnews.com/news/local/police-man-held-wife-while-brandishing-14-inch-carving-knife-ep-407109551-358310141.html/

got this expouged and bacame a naturalized citized

he then went to Morocco and bought back a woman on k1

and they married

she went to shelter 3 times and then back home as the shelter arranged her to have the house and he a restraining order

we all tried to get her to return to the shelter but she said the court said the order of protection would keep him away

IT DIDN'T

he went back and killed her

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/man-arrested-after-allegedly-stabbing-ex-wife-to-death

so, please,  get out

the other  he can not really do anything to make u leave the US

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.