Hobidyali

K1

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

This is just a happy post about Morocco's recent approvals, so far we are at 4 K1s and 2 Cr1s this month. I am not sure what has shifted there recently and I am not complaining, I just wanted to take the time to congratulate everyone who has been approved and wish the rest of us waiting a positive and speedy approval.

Good day everyone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes it makes me happy (and a bit jealous:unsure:) to see the approvals in Morocco and gives me hope that one day soon it could be me and my husband celebrating finally getting to be together.

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

19 minutes ago, PersaisX said:

Yes it makes me happy (and a bit jealous:unsure:) to see the approvals in Morocco and gives me hope that one day soon it could be me and my husband celebrating finally getting to be together.

NO no, don't be jealous, this is not a good way to see things. You will be celebrating soon enough, all in God's timing. Everything will be ok. Are you waiting very long already?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hobidyali said:

NO no, don't be jealous, this is not a good way to see things. You will be celebrating soon enough, all in God's timing. Everything will be ok. Are you waiting very long already?

Thank you I hope so!

It's been approximately 177 days since our NOA1. Feels like forever:clock:

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

3 minutes ago, PersaisX said:

Thank you I hope so!

It's been approximately 177 days since our NOA1. Feels like forever:clock:

Yes, it does take forever but CR1s are more likely to be approved, I say if you don't have very significant red flags, you should be more than ok. Everything will be ok, I am assuming you're the petitioner , if so then you can entertain yourself with work, readying your house for the arrival and preparing and making future plans. Morocco is tough but whether one year or two, you'll eventually be together.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, Hobidyali said:

Yes I saw that, but how is this relevant? Can you please explain?

Morocco was without an ambassador to the US embassy for over 9 months

the new amassador understands the country

things are changing since he is there/ still those who do not know English well and can not show a sincere relationship will be denied but those of us who  in the past had to fight for our visas,  may not have to go thru multiple applications and several years of heartbreak

1 minute ago, adil-rafa said:

Morocco was without an ambassador to the US embassy for over 9 months

the new amassador understands the country

things are changing since he is there/ still those who do not know English well and can not show a sincere relationship will be denied but those of us who  in the past had to fight for our visas,  may not have to go thru multiple applications and several years of heartbreak

That is amazing news Jeanne! This is more than likely the cause for all of the recent approvals ,makes sense,they now have someone breathing down their necks  and helping impose proper protocal not just decisions based on assumptions. This totally explains the approvals, gives us all hope. Do you know when this individual was assigned?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

David Fisher is his name/  his appointment was approved by Congress in October

Edited by adil-rafa

~~moved to MENA regional forum from K1 process and procedures.  Topic is not about K1 process.`~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

35 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

David Fisher is his name/  his appointment was approved by Congress in October

That's great, this is what Morocco needed. Finally that was done, I wouldn't be surprised if all of the complaints to the Senators and letters sent were part of what prompted this change. Guess the letters and complaints did put a dent in after all 😄

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.