Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Boiler said:

So American.

Hey now, you really mean so Moroccan since the OP is the alien beneficiary 

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe you could ask your girlfriend to join VisaJourney and we can help explain things a bit better to her?  Especially since she is the one who will be filing the petition.

This way less of a language barrier when getting good information.

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
7 hours ago, cr.ronaldo said:

Well that's what I have git in my life lol I hate europian girls they are checky 

so,  u r only interested in leaving morocco

not loving a person

what we say is "why not a moroccan girl?"

someone with same age, same religous beliefs,  someone your family knows

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, adil-rafa said:

not loving a person

Nit work out I have Sen many of my friends are divorce ans also my family too the don't respect your familyall the want money and be happy 

Timeline
5 hours ago, payxibka said:

Hey now, you really mean so Moroccan since the OP is the alien beneficiary 

I am not mean  ans I will never be that kind of people 

Timeline
1 hour ago, adil-rafa said:

not loving a person

Not interesting to leave the important is just to be together ans close to each other because we can live here too in Morocco if her kids can move 

Timeline
10 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

i am the one here that will be brutal on  my answers

but if u sincerely love and marry this woman i will help

there are many things to understand

the number of visits is good

but the embassy will question VERY FIECELY the relationship as u had a former gf and K1 denied

so,  how old are u?  important for us from casa embassy to know 

and work on English skills as many of your words here have caused negative reactions

with this woman u must know every thing about her life as u learned the hard way from the K1

good luck 

Yes I kow I should know everything about her 

Timeline
9 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Is the OP simply asking if the 2011 denial will impact future petitions?  The new petitioner hasn't submitted yet.  

@cr.ronaldo, spend a lot of time with this new one.  If you can get married in Morocco it won't hurt.  The US will know about your previous denial.  It is up to the CO if that impacts your next petition.  You are in a high fraud area so the more time you spend together the better your chances of approval become.  

We are 4 years now in relationship and she visite me 4 time 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, cr.ronaldo said:

I don't feel like want anyone in my life 

then u don't want an American girl as we are very much in the life of the husband

we go places together

shop together

go to sporting events together

this is not like morocco where  men go out at night with men and women spend evening with other women

we spent our marriages with our spouse

Timeline
5 hours ago, theresaL said:

He means "cheeky"/ sassy/impertinent.

Mean the put them nose up and the the think they are pretty and all the want money and cars they don't interesting in poor men 

16 minutes ago, cr.ronaldo said:

Mean the put them nose up and the the think they are pretty and all the want money and cars they don't interesting in poor men 

Trust me, American women can be the same. Just like you can find a European woman to get you out of your country.

23 minutes ago, cr.ronaldo said:

I don't feel like want anyone in my life 

This was in response to being asked "Why not marry a Moroccan Woman, the CO is going to ask you this"

You literally would be immediately denied on spot without question or concern if you say that. As someone said earlier, you may want to take some english classes to help strengthen your language skills.

At this point you have said the following:

You have told us that You have tried this before, then got denied and broke up because the GF wouldn't move to Morocco.

You prefer American girls because European girls are "cheeky" and Moroccan girls are all about money and don't respect family. (Ironically Moroccan girls make Moroccan families)
You have been dating for 4 years and have seen each other 4 times so far.
You would marry her and she could move to Morocco if the visa doesn't work out, only if she can bring the kids of course.

So here's a good question, if your current GF can't marry and move to Morocco with her children if you can't get a visa, what is your plan?

*More detailed timeline in profile!*

Relationship:     Friends since 2010, Together since 2013

K-1:   2015 Done in 208 days - 212g for Second Cosponsor    

Spoiler

04/27/15- NOA1 Recieved                                                    
06/02/15 - NOA2 Recieved
09/22/15 - Interview       (221g for more documents (a SECOND cosponsor), see profile for more details!)                                            
11/09/15 -  ISSUED!!                                                              
11/10/15 - Passport received                                                
02/20/16 - Wedding!              

AOS:   2016 Done in 77 days - No RFE, No Interview                                                                    

Spoiler

04/08/16 - I-485, I-765, I-131 AOS Application recieved by USCIS
04/12/16 - 3 NOA1's received in mail
05/14/16 - Biometrics for AOS and EAD
06/27/16 - I-485 Case to changed to "New Card being produced"  (Day 77)
06/27/16 - I-485 Case changed to Approved! (Day 77)
06/30/16 - I-485 Case changed to "My Card has been mailed to me!"
07/05/16 - Green Card received in mail! 

ROC:   2018 - 2019 Done in 326 days - No RFE, No Interview

Spoiler

05/09/18 - Mailed out ROC to CSC

05/10/18 - CSC Signed and received ROC package
06/07/28 - NOA1 

06/11/18 - Check cashed

06/15/18 - NOA received in the mail
08/27/18 - 18 month extension received (Courtesy Copy)

09/18/18 - Request for official 18 month extension
10/22/18 - Official 18 month extension received 

02/27/19 - Biometrics waived 

04/29/19 - New card being produced!
05/09/19 - USPS delivered green card! In hand now!

Timeline
21 hours ago, Boiler said:

So American.

No morocoo girls the don't know that you don't have and your job is poor they want many things and to live hight

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 minutes ago, cr.ronaldo said:

No morocoo girls the don't know that you don't have and your job is poor they want many things and to live hight

Sounds like American girls

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
14 hours ago, Ash.1101 said:

Trust me, American women can be the same. Just like you can find a European woman to get you out of your country.

This was in response to being asked "Why not marry a Moroccan Woman, the CO is going to ask you this"

You literally would be immediately denied on spot without question or concern if you say that. As someone said earlier, you may want to take some english classes to help strengthen your language skills.

At this point you have said the following:

You have told us that You have tried this before, then got denied and broke up because the GF wouldn't move to Morocco.

You prefer American girls because European girls are "cheeky" and Moroccan girls are all about money and don't respect family. (Ironically Moroccan girls make Moroccan families)
You have been dating for 4 years and have seen each other 4 times so far.
You would marry her and she could move to Morocco if the visa doesn't work out, only if she can bring the kids of course.

So here's a good question, if your current GF can't marry and move to Morocco with her children if you can't get a visa, what is your plan?

Our plans is to be together and close to each other no matter where 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.