cr.ronaldo

Can anyone explain me why I get this

76 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
10 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

So then you found a new one to sponsor you?

yeah

i believe it may be hard to be approved as u r on a 2nd relationship with a USC

it looks like u target one for life here

may be better for u to find and marry a Moroccan girl

the CO at embassy will wonder about the reality that u love 2 american women

actually when some are with the same woman for 5, 6 and 7 years to get a visa from morocco,  i see a denial for your 1st CR1 (has happened to many from morocco)

work on your English as that will help

and we really will help with the process when and if u marry

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

i am the one here that will be brutal on  my answers

but if u sincerely love and marry this woman i will help

there are many things to understand

the number of visits is good

but the embassy will question VERY FIECELY the relationship as u had a former gf and K1 denied

so,  how old are u?  important for us from casa embassy to know 

and work on English skills as many of your words here have caused negative reactions

with this woman u must know every thing about her life as u learned the hard way from the K1

good luck 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
43 minutes ago, kris&me said:

yeah

i believe it may be hard to be approved as u r on a 2nd relationship with a USC

it looks like u target one for life here

may be better for u to find and marry a Moroccan girl

the CO at embassy will wonder about the reality that u love 2 american women

actually when some are with the same woman for 5, 6 and 7 years to get a visa from morocco,  i see a denial for your 1st CR1 (has happened to many from morocco)

work on your English as that will help

and we really will help with the process when and if u marry

I hope my fist dneid not put me in any problem because we are brok up she have a reason 

Timeline
1 minute ago, cr.ronaldo said:

I hope my fist dneid not put me in any problem because we are brok up she have a reason 

The problem is you have a 2nd US gf

Timeline
6 hours ago, ourjourney_pc said:

yeah, we all hope for the best in our journey ... as long as relationship is genuine, and you and your fiance can present your petition in an orderly manner,  you have nothing to worry about.

goodluck..

Yes for sure I am gonna do my best and try again 

Timeline
Just now, adil-rafa said:

The problem is you have a 2nd US gf

Well that's what I have git in my life lol I hate europian girls they are checky 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 minutes ago, cr.ronaldo said:

Well that's what I have git in my life lol I hate europian girls they are checky 

Why not marry a Moroccan woman? Expect this to be a question at your interview. 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Is the OP simply asking if the 2011 denial will impact future petitions?  The new petitioner hasn't submitted yet.  

@cr.ronaldo, spend a lot of time with this new one.  If you can get married in Morocco it won't hurt.  The US will know about your previous denial.  It is up to the CO if that impacts your next petition.  You are in a high fraud area so the more time you spend together the better your chances of approval become.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, EandH0904 said:

Meeting one time with a large age difference and someone before filing a k1 for you are probably the reasons it was not approved. 

That is good to know. My fiancée from the Philippines and I have a large age difference. I was there for 3 weeks in April and we are vacationing starting next week in Hong Kong. I hope this helps when its time for the interview which I will also be attending.

Timeline
35 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Is the OP simply asking if the 2011 denial will impact future petitions?  The new petitioner hasn't submitted yet.  

@cr.ronaldo, spend a lot of time with this new one.  If you can get married in Morocco it won't hurt.  The US will know about your previous denial.  It is up to the CO if that impacts your next petition.  You are in a high fraud area so the more time you spend together the better your chances of approval become.  

he has asked a lot of questions in his posts

but yes,  for Casa embassy,  it will impact the interview

2 hours ago, cr.ronaldo said:

Not going to lie, I hope your USC girlfriend sees this. This makes it just sound like your GC/Residency shopping.

The comment you responded to said that you may have trouble because your next GF is a USC just like the last one. 

*More detailed timeline in profile!*

Relationship:     Friends since 2010, Together since 2013

K-1:   2015 Done in 208 days - 212g for Second Cosponsor    

Spoiler

04/27/15- NOA1 Recieved                                                    
06/02/15 - NOA2 Recieved
09/22/15 - Interview       (221g for more documents (a SECOND cosponsor), see profile for more details!)                                            
11/09/15 -  ISSUED!!                                                              
11/10/15 - Passport received                                                
02/20/16 - Wedding!              

AOS:   2016 Done in 77 days - No RFE, No Interview                                                                    

Spoiler

04/08/16 - I-485, I-765, I-131 AOS Application recieved by USCIS
04/12/16 - 3 NOA1's received in mail
05/14/16 - Biometrics for AOS and EAD
06/27/16 - I-485 Case to changed to "New Card being produced"  (Day 77)
06/27/16 - I-485 Case changed to Approved! (Day 77)
06/30/16 - I-485 Case changed to "My Card has been mailed to me!"
07/05/16 - Green Card received in mail! 

ROC:   2018 - 2019 Done in 326 days - No RFE, No Interview

Spoiler

05/09/18 - Mailed out ROC to CSC

05/10/18 - CSC Signed and received ROC package
06/07/28 - NOA1 

06/11/18 - Check cashed

06/15/18 - NOA received in the mail
08/27/18 - 18 month extension received (Courtesy Copy)

09/18/18 - Request for official 18 month extension
10/22/18 - Official 18 month extension received 

02/27/19 - Biometrics waived 

04/29/19 - New card being produced!
05/09/19 - USPS delivered green card! In hand now!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, cr.ronaldo said:

You obviously don't know American women very well. 🤣

Seriously, you need to work on your English language ability. A CR1 will take around 2 yrs. to process or longer if you go into AP, so you will have plenty of time to take classes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

What is checky?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
Just now, theresaL said:

He means "cheeky"/ sassy/impertinent.

So American.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.