cr.ronaldo

Can anyone explain me why I get this

76 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, cr.ronaldo said:

Do yu think if I applied for cr1  the will dnied me as we are 4 years in relation ship and we meet 4 time in person 

Not for those reasons

they are good points

but this is another USC and 2nd application 

u need a good reason for breaking with the other  /  u said she died  in one post /if she did die , the new gf or should enclose a letter with application saying how u met and say your other gf died (not sure it will help but it can't hurt)

The visa was refused and the petition is being returned to USCIS. It will be returned to sit and expire by policy.

Best to figure out why they thought you didn't have a bona fide relationship and work on fixing that. It likely needs much more time spent in person.

Then you can get married and start the CR-1 visa process. I would not suggest another K-1 attempt.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, adil-rafa said:

Not for those reasons

they are good points

but this is another USC and 2nd application 

u need a good reason for breaking with the other  /  u said she died  in one post /if she did die , the new gf or should enclose a letter with application saying how u met and say your other gf died (not sure it will help but it can't hurt)

I don't side she died we broke up  the reason is she can't travel 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, cr.ronaldo said:

Do yu think if I applied for cr1  the will dnied me as we are 4 years in relation ship and we meet 4 time in person 

Doesn't matter what we think we are not making the decision.  Only one way to find out

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, geowrian said:

The visa was refused and the petition is being returned to USCIS. It will be returned to sit and expire by policy.

Best to figure out why they thought you didn't have a bona fide relationship and work on fixing that. It likely needs much more time spent in person.

Then you can get married and start the CR-1 visa process. I would not suggest another K-1 attempt.

We don't spent more time we meet one time in person that's it ans she applied for k1 visa 

Just now, cr.ronaldo said:

We don't spent more time we meet one time in person that's it ans she applied for k1 visa 

Well that's a big red flag right there. Only 1 visit with Morocco is not going to cut it in almost every case.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Timeline
Just now, geowrian said:

Well that's a big red flag right there. Only 1 visit with Morocco is not going to cut it in almost every case.

Yes I think so maybe we don't spend more time together 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
43 minutes ago, cr.ronaldo said:

Yes that's it we are gonna get married here in morocoo we meet 4 time in person ans we are together 4 years now in relationship do yu think if we applied for cr1 my firs died will be problem foe us 

u said she died

ok  can't help someone who changes the story as he goes

Edited by adil-rafa

Timeline
1 minute ago, adil-rafa said:

u said she died

I don't change story I never said my ex died why would I said that about her ans we broke up and some time we talk and see each other and I told her about my new girlf Becsuse between me and her everything good I respect her be sue she can't come back and she don't want to west our time why would I say tht she died 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
32 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

u said she died

i think is a spelling or grammar problem...

27 minutes ago, cr.ronaldo said:

I don't change story I never said my ex died why would I said that about her ans we broke up and some time we talk and see each other and I told her about my new girlf Becsuse between me and her everything good I respect her be sue she can't come back and she don't want to west our time why would I say tht she died 

anyway, i think you have already got the advice needed.

some still dont understand your story because you present your case in piecemeal.

your first k1 was denied probably is because, even though you have been approve by uscis, the consulate where you had your interview have seen red flags, like the big age gap, only met once, dont know about fiance family member (sister in this case)....

and as above is in your past already (8 yrs ago) and you have a new/current love which seems to be more geniune, as you have met already 4 times and have been in a relationship for 4 yrs and just 6 yrs age gap, you can try to file for k1 again as these 2 relationships are completely different situation, but as you said you plan to get marry in morroco already, so in my opinion its a better chance to get marry and then apply for you a cr1.

(L)Our Timeline(L)

2015 Nov 03 - met online app (Skout)

2016 Jan 18 - became couple officially

2017 Sep 15 - met for the first time in person (Singapore to USA - 2 weeks)

2018 Feb 03 - met for the 2nd time (USA to Singapore - 2 weeks)

2018 Feb 08 - got engaged 

2018 Sep 01 - met for the 3rd time (Singapore to USA - 2 weeks)

2019 May 31 - 4th meeting :goofy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1 Visa Timeline:

2018 Aug 22 - I129f sent (DIY)

2018 Aug 29 - NOA1

worries before approval:

1) submitted 1 statement/letter of intent both signed by the pet/ben

2) petitioner's accidentally/stupidly committed DWI after i129f submission

2019 Jan 16 - NOA2 (140 days from Noa1 - No RFE)

2019 Feb 06 - case received by NVC (21 days from Noa2)

2019 Feb 08 - case number received

2019 Feb 19 - left NVC

2019 Feb 25 - case received by SG consulate

2019 Feb 28 - Packet 3 received

2019 Mar 04 - Packet 3 sent back to SG consulate

2019 Mar 07 - Packet 4 received (interview schedule)

2019 Mar 12 - Medical (additional vaccine on 19 Mar)

2019 Mar 27 - Interview (221g, medical results pending)

2019 Mar 27 - Administrative Processing

2019 Mar 27 - Clinic sent medical results to Embassy

2019 Mar 28 - Administrative Processing

2019 Mar 29 - Application Received

2019 Apr 01 - Issued

2019 Apr 04 - VOH

1 hour ago, cr.ronaldo said:

We were gonna get married here but we don't countune we broke up because she can't travel 

So then you found a new one to sponsor you?

Timeline
5 hours ago, ourjourney_pc said:

i think is a spelling or grammar problem...

anyway, i think you have already got the advice needed.

some still dont understand your story because you present your case in piecemeal.

your first k1 was denied probably is because, even though you have been approve by uscis, the consulate where you had your interview have seen red flags, like the big age gap, only met once, dont know about fiance family member (sister in this case)....

and as above is in your past already (8 yrs ago) and you have a new/current love which seems to be more geniune, as you have met already 4 times and have been in a relationship for 4 yrs and just 6 yrs age gap, you can try to file for k1 again as these 2 relationships are completely different situation, but as you said you plan to get marry in morroco already, so in my opinion its a better chance to get marry and then apply for you a cr1.

That's what I am thinkng of bith to gwt married here i hope this past not make me make any  problem if I applied for cr1 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
19 minutes ago, cr.ronaldo said:

That's what I am thinkng of bith to gwt married here i hope this past not make me make any  problem if I applied for cr1 

yeah, we all hope for the best in our journey ... as long as relationship is genuine, and you and your fiance can present your petition in an orderly manner,  you have nothing to worry about.

goodluck..

(L)Our Timeline(L)

2015 Nov 03 - met online app (Skout)

2016 Jan 18 - became couple officially

2017 Sep 15 - met for the first time in person (Singapore to USA - 2 weeks)

2018 Feb 03 - met for the 2nd time (USA to Singapore - 2 weeks)

2018 Feb 08 - got engaged 

2018 Sep 01 - met for the 3rd time (Singapore to USA - 2 weeks)

2019 May 31 - 4th meeting :goofy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1 Visa Timeline:

2018 Aug 22 - I129f sent (DIY)

2018 Aug 29 - NOA1

worries before approval:

1) submitted 1 statement/letter of intent both signed by the pet/ben

2) petitioner's accidentally/stupidly committed DWI after i129f submission

2019 Jan 16 - NOA2 (140 days from Noa1 - No RFE)

2019 Feb 06 - case received by NVC (21 days from Noa2)

2019 Feb 08 - case number received

2019 Feb 19 - left NVC

2019 Feb 25 - case received by SG consulate

2019 Feb 28 - Packet 3 received

2019 Mar 04 - Packet 3 sent back to SG consulate

2019 Mar 07 - Packet 4 received (interview schedule)

2019 Mar 12 - Medical (additional vaccine on 19 Mar)

2019 Mar 27 - Interview (221g, medical results pending)

2019 Mar 27 - Administrative Processing

2019 Mar 27 - Clinic sent medical results to Embassy

2019 Mar 28 - Administrative Processing

2019 Mar 29 - Application Received

2019 Apr 01 - Issued

2019 Apr 04 - VOH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.