Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, adil-rafa said:

Seriously?

this is your 2nd K1

why would u try again?

u should have married,  spent more time togther so u could answer the questions

and CR1

We were gonna get married here but we don't countune we broke up because she can't travel 

1 minute ago, cr.ronaldo said:

Yes it's the first one and last one I just want to make sure what's the reason because I am in new relationship 

I think I have an idea of why you were denied. But first let me ask you a question about your ex. Was there a large age difference with her also?

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Timeline
Just now, NuestraUnion said:

I think I have an idea of why you were denied. But first let me ask you a question about your ex. Was there a large age difference with her also?

Yes there is a large age she is 14 years old then me 

Just now, cr.ronaldo said:

Yes there is a large age she is 14 years old then me 

I asked about your ex. The one from 2011. Was there a large age gap with her also?

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Timeline
1 minute ago, adil-rafa said:

so, this is a new woman

and the CO thought u did not know enough about your new gf / if the CO knew about her sister,  u should have

and u r just green card shopping

I am talking about my ex the one I get dnied with the new one we don't apply yet

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I am talking about my ex the one I get dnied with the new one we don't apply yet

So is No 2 the same age as you?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I asked about your ex. The one from 2011. Was there a large age gap with her also?

Yes there was a large age but this one I meet now she is 6 years old then me 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Well that sounds better, is she happy to move to Morocco?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

OK. Now things are starting to come together. From what I gather...

• You have an ex that filed a K1 for you in 2011
  • There was a 14 year age gap from the ex that filed for you in 2011
  • You now have a new love
  • The new love is a 6 year age difference
  • The new love have NOT filed a K1 for you as of yet

Is this about right?

Edited by NuestraUnion

Timeline

Is this about right?

Yes that's it we are gonna get married here in morocoo we meet 4 time in person ans we are together 4 years now in relationship do yu think if we applied for cr1 my firs died will be problem foe us 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 minutes ago, cr.ronaldo said:

Have you met this woman? Very few K1s are approved in Morocco.  It's best if you spend many months together or have 3-4 visits before trying. 

If you wanted to come to the US bad enough to try another Visa with a different woman you should have instead worked on yourself and gotten a good education and career and done an H1B instead. It's been years...why not a Moroccan woman?

Yes that's it we are gonna get married here in morocoo we meet 4 time in person ans we are together 4 years now in relationship do yu think if we applied for cr1 my firs died will be problem foe us 

I can't predict what will happen with your case. But I can tell that it already looks better than the relationship you had with your ex based on what you just posted. Your new love is closer in age and has had multiple visits to see you. You may have a better chance with your new love since you have a long relationship and plan to marry.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
8 minutes ago, NuestraUnion said:

Is this about right?

finally....big sigh...i figured the same as above after reading.... so now he want an advice and want to know why they were denied (first k1 back in 2011) , so that they wont make the same mistake (current love, 2018)...

now its getting clearer ...

(L)Our Timeline(L)

2015 Nov 03 - met online app (Skout)

2016 Jan 18 - became couple officially

2017 Sep 15 - met for the first time in person (Singapore to USA - 2 weeks)

2018 Feb 03 - met for the 2nd time (USA to Singapore - 2 weeks)

2018 Feb 08 - got engaged 

2018 Sep 01 - met for the 3rd time (Singapore to USA - 2 weeks)

2019 May 31 - 4th meeting :goofy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1 Visa Timeline:

2018 Aug 22 - I129f sent (DIY)

2018 Aug 29 - NOA1

worries before approval:

1) submitted 1 statement/letter of intent both signed by the pet/ben

2) petitioner's accidentally/stupidly committed DWI after i129f submission

2019 Jan 16 - NOA2 (140 days from Noa1 - No RFE)

2019 Feb 06 - case received by NVC (21 days from Noa2)

2019 Feb 08 - case number received

2019 Feb 19 - left NVC

2019 Feb 25 - case received by SG consulate

2019 Feb 28 - Packet 3 received

2019 Mar 04 - Packet 3 sent back to SG consulate

2019 Mar 07 - Packet 4 received (interview schedule)

2019 Mar 12 - Medical (additional vaccine on 19 Mar)

2019 Mar 27 - Interview (221g, medical results pending)

2019 Mar 27 - Administrative Processing

2019 Mar 27 - Clinic sent medical results to Embassy

2019 Mar 28 - Administrative Processing

2019 Mar 29 - Application Received

2019 Apr 01 - Issued

2019 Apr 04 - VOH

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Better to post as much information as possible to get answers

everyone here thought this is a new interview with 2nd denial

the white sheet (as u asked)  is the denial sheet for the K1 221g not eligible for visa

according to the fact u could not answer question

applying for a CR is better with as many visits as u say

the new woman must be told of the other K1 and denial to fill out the application

u can still be denied the CR1  / we never know

other interviewed persons are saying the denials (they overhear) are for poor English skills or using interpreter / read the lastest embassy reviews and watch the Moroccan portal here above /  just hit portal 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

Better to post as much information as possible to get answers

everyone here thought this is a new interview with 2nd denial

the white sheet (as u asked)  is the denial sheet for the K1 221g not eligible for visa

according to the fact u could not answer question

applying for a CR is better with as many visits as u say

the new woman must be told of the other K1 and denial to fill out the application

u can still be denied the CR1  / we never know

other interviewed persons are saying the denials (they overhear) are for poor English skills or using interpreter / read the lastest embassy reviews and watch the Moroccan portal here above /  just hit portal 

Do yu think if I applied for cr1  the will dnied me as we are 4 years in relation ship and we meet 4 time in person 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.