Iscir

does it matter who visits more?

19 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Iscir said:

oh that sucks. did you also had to wait a long time when they scheduled the interview the first time? it seems it takes like 2 months from what i have seen here. but thankfully now your process is almost over!! :D

Our case was completed on August. Interview was schedued on October but rescheduled to November (additional FIVE WEEKS!!!). I was so mad... We got married in Santiago in September 2017, applied i130 that same month and now finally got through with the interview... So, yes, you do have a long time. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
9 minutes ago, CJlove said:

On the second one was more like a review. You’re seated with 3 other people reviewing your documents. Which can be nerve racking! 

I hope you get interviewed by the female CO. My hubby said she was very pleasant where the other male CO appeared to be mean.. Maybe that’s why the other applicant was crying...? 

Make sure to to print your travel itineraries. Hubby has all the past travels (both mine to Chile and his to America) tickets with him to prove that, that’s how much we saw each other. BTW, I love Chile. I love love love the people and the culture. Not so much the smoking (since EVERYONE smokes, well almost everyone). He should come visit more. And yes I know, it’s expensive. Both of our past travels combine, we could have bought a NICE LUXURY car! 😂

oh i hope i get a nice CO too! it seems it wasn't a hard process for your husband, i am glad, hopefully mine isn't hard either when my time comes! 

and i agree about smoking in Chile 😂 it is annoying for us that dont smoke!

thank you so much for answering all my questions!! i hope everything goes well for you and your husband and that you two can be together soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
11 minutes ago, CJlove said:

Our case was completed on August. Interview was schedued on October but rescheduled to November (additional FIVE WEEKS!!!). I was so mad... We got married in Santiago in September 2017, applied i130 that same month and now finally got through with the interview... So, yes, you do have a long time. 

wow that's a long time!! i would have been mad too! ugh we still have like a year of waiting. such a long process!! 

1 minute ago, Iscir said:

oh i hope i get a nice CO too! it seems it wasn't a hard process for your husband, i am glad, hopefully mine isn't hard either when my time comes! 

and i agree about smoking in Chile 😂 it is annoying for us that dont smoke!

thank you so much for answering all my questions!! i hope everything goes well for you and your husband and that you two can be together soon!

Thank you and you too! Hang tight! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.