Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Zara7860 said:

Hi how to fill i864 form

https://www.uscis.gov/i-864

Met June 2015

First Trip - October 2015

Second Trip (w/ Family too) - March 2016

Third Trip - July 2016 - He proposed, I said YES!

Fourth Trip (w/ Family too) - October 2016 (Engagement Party)

Fifth Trip and 6 month move to Egypt - January 2017-end of July 2017

March 2017-Family and Friends come for Wedding (March 20th, 2017)

Sixth Trip - October 2017

Seventh Trip (w/ Family) - February 2018

Eighth Trip - May 25th, 2018 - June 3rd, 2018

Ninth Trip - October 26th, 2018 - November 4th, 2018 (w/Family)

Tenth Trip -upcoming March 1st, 2019

Service Center: Nebraska

I - 130 Stage (USCIS):

November 13th, 2017 - I-130 sent

November 24th, 2017 - NOA1 (Received Hard Copy by Mail)

June 7th, 2018 - Online Case Update - Case Transferred and /New Office Has Jurisdiction

June 8th, 2018 - was told my petition is being sent to The National Benefits Center (NBC)

June 8th, 2018 - Online Case Update - we received your case

June 8th, 2018 - Online Case Update - Case Transferred and New Office Has Jurisdiction

June 14th, 2018- Hard Copy of Transfer Notice (sent 6/6/18)

July 9th, 2018- worked with caseworker at congressional office, made a inquiry

August 3rd, 2018 - caseworker was told by liaison that my case had been transferred to another department for review

August 17th, 2018 - expedite request sent per caseworker, due to USCIS error.

August 27th, 2018 - our petition was yet again sent to the wrong office (Adoption Unit...) another request for expedite was placed by caseworker.

August 30th, 2018 - petition was sent BACK to Nebraska Service Center.  Caseworker spoke with NSC liaison detailing the erroneous transfer that has put your case behind normal processing times, as well as the delays/lack of communication/action at NBC"

September 13th, 2018 - Case was transferred to a new office

September 14th, 2018 - Case transferred and new office has jurisdiction - called and they said it was at Nebraska still...

September 14th, 2018 - Case is APPROVED

September 17th, 2018 - Hard Copy NOA2 Received (PD SAYS 9/13/18)

September 26th, 2018 - Sent to the Department of State (online notification)

October 2nd, 2018 - NVC Received

October 26th, 2018 - Case # Received via email

November 7-9th, 2018 - Submitted DS260 and AOS, Civil Documents, etc. via CEAC

November 14th, 2018 - new police certificate was uploaded

November 27th, 2018 - Case Complete at NVC!

Feb 14, 2019 - Received interview date via email

March 5th, 2019 - scheduled interview date - APPROVED
March 9th, 2019 - Visa in Hand

9 minutes ago, En&ef said:

My husband had his interview in Ciudad Juárez and was approved nov.15😭🎉🙏🏻

Wow! Congratulations! 💕💕💕 How’s the interview goes? 😊

50 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs said:

Do you know when USCIS sent your case over to NVC, i haven't check mine with NVC yet but i am assuming mine might be also send in same bundle as you.

You can still check USCIS website, it will says their when they sent your case to department of state. Also, you can always call NVC to check the status of your case, they will tell you when they have receive your case. 

1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs said:

Do you know when USCIS sent your case over to NVC, i haven't check mine with NVC yet but i am assuming mine might be also send in same bundle as you.

16 minutes ago, AMJ1 said:

You can still check USCIS website, it will says their when they sent your case to department of state. Also, you can always call NVC to check the status of your case, they will tell you when they have receive your case. 

No that i know ,i was jus checking if his/her sent on same date as mine but nevermind his/her is at different service location. Usually they are taking around 4-6 weeks from case sent to nvc to case number assign so no point of calling them before that timeline.You cant get your case number before than that,mine was sent on November 7th so no point calling them before mid December. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, nickymicky said:

Initial submission was on Nov 1st they accepted everything on nov 9th except biographical page of passport because it was uploaded vertical. same day I made correction and uploaded passport page in right way... so again waiting for them to review just the passport.

Each time there is any request to re-upload something at NVC stage, it takes them exactly 10 days after to give any update about the new upload. Happened to us twice and we lost 20 days at NVC because a document was uploaded vertically and the second time, police report was not clearly scanned. CC since 4th of November 2018 and we are waiting for interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Drbayode said:

Each time there is any request to re-upload something at NVC stage, it takes them exactly 10 days after to give any update about the new upload. Happened to us twice and we lost 20 days at NVC because a document was uploaded vertically and the second time, police report was not clearly scanned. CC since 4th of November 2018 and we are waiting for interview.

Hopefully I will get CC before Thanksgiving holidays then. 10 Days are you counting weekends too.

28 minutes ago, Drbayode said:

Hello

How long did it take from submitting your documents to them telling you about the vertical/horizontal issue?

Timeline
56 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

Hopefully I will get CC before Thanksgiving holidays then. 10 Days are you counting weekends too.

Yes! Saturday and Sunday inclusive.

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Taffi111 said:

Hello

How long did it take from submitting your documents to them telling you about the vertical/horizontal issue?

We uploaded our documents on the 2nd of October 2018 and the sent us a notification about the vertical/horizontal issue on the 12th October. See screenshot attached.

Our son will be 6 months in 2 days. I miss him 🙄. Holidays might push my interview till the New year. I did a survey of the recently approved visas in my country and I discovered CC to interview duration to be an average of 42 days. Glad the wait will be over soon.

AB139DE7-9F2C-4BAB-856F-B6147AD17F46.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Mr & Mrs said:

It was sent on the 5th.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.