dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2018

270 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/12/2018 at 12:20 PM, AMJ1 said:

Hello!

NVC received our case 10-11-2018 and I received our case number 11-06-2018 via email. Paid IV/AOS 11-7-11 completed Ds260 and sent civil documents on 11-11-2018.

Now we just waiting for CC and Interview date. 

Hello! Pls, I want to know if we will scan IRS transcripts and download AOS forms, complete and scan them? I have paid IV/AOS but don’t know how to go about the rest.

thank you. 

26 minutes ago, Tokilara said:

Hello! Pls, I want to know if we will scan IRS transcripts and download AOS forms, complete and scan them? I have paid IV/AOS but don’t know how to go about the rest.

thank you. 

Hi! After paying IV and AOS wait 2-3 days until it said PAID and you can start the DS260, AOS and send all your civil documents. On my case I had to scan everything and sent it to CEAC online. 

On 11/12/2018 at 11:20 AM, AMJ1 said:

Hello!

NVC received our case 10-11-2018 and I received our case number 11-06-2018 via email. Paid IV/AOS 11-7-11 completed Ds260 and sent civil documents on 11-11-2018.

We submitted civil and financial documents yesterday awaiting CC and interview now too. Which Embassy or Consulate will yours be at?

Timeline
1 hour ago, AMJ1 said:

Hi! After paying IV and AOS wait 2-3 days until it said PAID and you can start the DS260, AOS and send all your civil documents. On my case I had to scan everything and sent it to CEAC online. 

Okay, thank you.

They already deducted money from my account yesterday, but it’s still showing in progress.

2 hours ago, Taffi111 said:

We submitted civil and financial documents yesterday awaiting CC and interview now too. Which Embassy or Consulate will yours be at?

Hi I did same thing day before yesterday I submit all documents do you know long wait for nvc approved and how long wait for interview I am us citizen and my husband in Afghanistna 

1 hour ago, Zara7860 said:

Hi I did same thing day before yesterday I submit all documents do you know long wait for nvc approved and how long wait for interview I am us citizen and my husband in Afghanistna 

It changes for every different country/Consulate so no I don't, I'm afraid. I'm at London Embassy. 

16 minutes ago, GingerDino said:

Does anyone know where I can submit a joint sponsor’s I-864 and supporting documents electronically on the CEAC site?

you have to add joint sponsor in your ceac account by clicking on the option of "add joint sponsor" (which is available in your account above your name). In 1 hour nvc will send you email after adding joint sponsor. Then you can upload documents.Their will be a separate section available for joint sponsor. 

Edited by NMandAD

10 minutes ago, NMandAD said:

you have to add joint sponsor in your ceac account by clicking on the option of "add joint sponsor" (which is available in your account above your name). In 1 hour nvc will send you email after adding joint sponsor. Then you can upload documents.Their will be a separate section available for joint sponsor. 

Thanks a ton! In the petitioner’s financial documents section, should I also include proof of domicile? 

Edited by GingerDino

Timeline
4 minutes ago, GingerDino said:

Thanks a ton! In the petitioner’s financial documents section, should I also include proof of domicile? 

Yes..

On 11/12/2018 at 6:20 AM, AMJ1 said:

Hello!

Hi I did the same date if you get any from nvc please let me know please I am also waiting for cc and interview 

11 hours ago, Taffi111 said:

Philippines. Yours? Hope we get a good news soon! 😊

1 hour ago, Zara7860 said:

Hi I did the same date if you get any from nvc please let me know please I am also waiting for cc and interview 

Yes. Let’s keep updating each other! Hopefully we get a good news soon! 😊 Btw which consulate yours will be at? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.