jg121783

OPINION: NO BLUE WAVE IN 2018, BUT A TSUNAMI OF HATE

131 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Bond in fiendship?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

27 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

I hate it when you focus on my flaws.  Can't we just be friends?  Or must we be fiends?

We are solid friends. I respect your leftiness 

26 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

I aim for MOR to be like you, but I reckon slightly left isn't so bad.

I stay in the Middle at all times, so I can see both ditches. Its all good. You ok for a leftie 

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, Marty Byrde said:

I stay in the Middle at all times, so I can see both ditches. Its all good. You ok for a leftie 

Speaking of tsunamis, I hear Stacey Abrams isn't happy with the election results.  She's aiming for a second chance?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

Speaking of tsunamis, I hear Stacey Abrams isn't happy with the election results.  She's aiming for a second chance?

Russians?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

On 11/10/2018 at 4:33 PM, Randyandyuni said:

Rather than parlay a word you heard, explain how gerrymandering affected the Senate races, did those big bad Republicans redraw state lines unbeknownst to everyone? 

Replace some of your vitriol with common sense it will improve people's perception....

Maybe you are an Aerosmith fan, Dream On ... You need to up your game of twist...

Ermm I was talking about the House...then my reply talked about the Senate.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

On 11/10/2018 at 5:21 PM, Steeleballz said:

Yes but 20 lefties were guilty of criminal mischief at Tucker Carson's house, which apparently proves there is no blue wave, and according to the logic of some Republican talking heads, millions of Democrats are now guilty by some sort of association. 

Poor Tucker, he has it so difficult. Meanwhile the largest ever assassination attempt in US History took place with pipe bombs against many top Dems. 

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

On 11/11/2018 at 9:33 AM, jg121783 said:

Lol one state! Republicans have been mastering it for years in Pennsylvania, North Carolina etc etc. 

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

23 hours ago, Satisfied said:

I'd have left a penny and a note on the receipt saying that I support Trump, not idiots that cannot see the good he's doing for America. 

Doing good :lol: Had the best Economy in YEARS and still lost the House! :lol: He lost Independents and Surburban voters. His approval rating is STILL underwater.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

41 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

How in dear god could a person that no bank would trust with a car loan, get that many votes.

The head of the democratic party here was a family member for over 25 years. I just xant get my head around it 

7 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Ermm I was talking about the House...then my reply talked about the Senate.

Lol whatever makes you sleep better, a more coherent reply might have more clear

5 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Poor Tucker, he has it so difficult. Meanwhile the largest ever assassination attempt in US History took place with pipe bombs against many top Dems. 

I am pretty sure the largest assasination in the US  was on 9-11 and done by radical muslims