Abcd1234

Unlucky 200 plus day club

477 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Roxyneu said:

They wanted my divorce decree and our civil union stuff (we got a civil union in Ecuador). And wedding ceremony proof. So it was a lot of stuff. Maybe that will delay it more...what about yours? Second that about Christmas ughh 

They wanted more proof of us of meeting in the 2 years before applying. With the petition we sent pictures and boarding passes, it wasn't enough so we sent more. Hoping we will be good now.

i think if you guys are positive that you submit all the correct papers there should nothing to worry about.. sometimes we cant control the nvc process all we can do is hope and stay positive.seriously there are lot of things that we can do than being impatient..why not just relax and stay positive..i been in this journey too but if i think about it there is no worries that came in my mind other than crying sometime because i miss my fiance(now my husband)😂😂we didnt even feel worried that we didnt receive any mails or update from nvc even in there website said our status was ready"that means we can start the next step right" we call them first before we start as without any instruction for next step we would not know what to do..guys just relax and trust yourself that you submit the right papers.. you'll be fine..also make some calls and stop whining about the delay you're just freaking the ### of yourself. we cant control the government you know😁

good luck guys.

19 minutes ago, VanillaCats said:

So anyone know what actually happens during adjudication?? 

theres really nothing we can do but wait and be patient..only government knows about the process..if you'll have an interview appointment that day also you will find out if you are approved or denied or you need to bring more documents..so its really best to collect the exact documents and requirements. just like i said if you do i 129f form right and submit the required documents the next step will be smoothly fine,just be patient.😊 and during the consulate interview give your honest and romantic relationship answers that seems what they need to know "the truth" good luck

2 hours ago, gaski said:

i think if you guys are positive that you submit all the correct papers there should nothing to worry about.. sometimes we cant control the nvc process all we can do is hope and stay positive.seriously there are lot of things that we can do than being impatient..why not just relax and stay positive..i been in this journey too but if i think about it there is no worries that came in my mind other than crying sometime because i miss my fiance(now my husband)😂😂we didnt even feel worried that we didnt receive any mails or update from nvc even in there website said our status was ready"that means we can start the next step right" we call them first before we start as without any instruction for next step we would not know what to do..guys just relax and trust yourself that you submit the right papers.. you'll be fine..also make some calls and stop whining about the delay you're just freaking the ### of yourself. we cant control the government you know😁

good luck guys.

So u applied for k1 and married? K1 is only for fiannce , no?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, VanillaCats said:

So anyone know what actually happens during adjudication?? 

There was actually a q and a here by a former uscis employee. https://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a/

Its 206 days since NOV1, no RFE.  Called tier 2 and found that they touched our case last nine days ago.  No additional information, no reason for delays just a process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

3 hours ago, gaski said:

theres really nothing we can do but wait and be patient..only government knows about the process..if you'll have an interview appointment that day also you will find out if you are approved or denied or you need to bring more documents..so its really best to collect the exact documents and requirements. just like i said if you do i 129f form right and submit the required documents the next step will be smoothly fine,just be patient.😊 and during the consulate interview give your honest and romantic relationship answers that seems what they need to know "the truth" good luck

No, no, I don't have an interview yet. My fiancé got a letter saying our case is being adjudicated and that we'll receive a response within 45 days. Hope it's not THAT long and arrives quicker. Been waiting 246 days already. There is no interview yet, they have to approve or deny first then it's the medical and interview only if we are approved. I just wanted to see if anyone has been through it and knows anything about this process. 

2 hours ago, CharleneB said:

There was actually a q and a here by a former uscis employee. https://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a/

I read it and it didn't really answer my questions. It wasn't very specific. Thanks though.

10 minutes ago, VanillaCats said:

No, no, I don't have an interview yet. My fiancé got a letter saying our case is being adjudicated and that we'll receive a response within 45 days. Hope it's not THAT long and arrives quicker. Been waiting 246 days already. There is no interview yet, they have to approve or deny first then it's the medical and interview only if we are approved. I just wanted to see if anyone has been through it and knows anything about this process. 

I read it and it didn't really answer my questions. It wasn't very specific. Thanks though.

im not sure what letter your fiance receive but..this is the letter that we got before we start our process for medical and gather all requirements for interview..we didnt received any mail from embassy saying we can start our process we just assume we can like what nvc told us to follow for next instructions 😅i even filled ds160 and our aos now without alien number😅..best you guys can do is to call the embassy or nvc about your case..theres no cost of asking them question..the embassy call center use to tell me that im doing the right action to know every detail.. seriously i use to call like hundred times a day😂😂..it wont hurt you.. good luck

this was in Philippines though..not sure in other country🙂IMG_20181109_143917.thumb.jpg.eaa04aca7851f1bd1b6e64bdf632fa75.jpg

6 hours ago, Roxyneu said:

They wanted my divorce decree and our civil union stuff (we got a civil union in Ecuador). And wedding ceremony proof. So it was a lot of stuff. Maybe that will delay it more...what about yours? Second that about Christmas ughh 

Hi...Wedding ceremony proof? Are you a K1 applicant?

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.