Abcd1234

Unlucky 200 plus day club

477 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Helike said:

Naaaah don't even think about this horror scenario. The thing is, the person working on your case was on 2 months honey moon and then called in sick, coz he or she caught a cold on the plane on the way back home. Thats the reason... makes sense, doesn`t it?

God. I work when I'm sick! Why can't he/she!? 😂 I'm kind of thankful for this thread.. 😂 I can't really vent to my fiance about how stressed I am cuz when I do he stresses out and then we cry. So were at the point where we just try to stay strong for each other. But venting sometimes helps u know. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Pauie18 said:

God. I work when I'm sick! Why can't he/she!? 😂 I'm kind of thankful for this thread.. 😂 I can't really vent to my fiance about how stressed I am cuz when I do he stresses out and then we cry. So were at the point where we just try to stay strong for each other. But venting sometimes helps u know. 

I agree with you 100 %!! We sometimes fight because of all that xD, I am stressed and annoyed and he is more like  "be patient, we are not the only ones going through this, it will happen when it happens" but that's not what I want to hear from him in this Moment and then I freak out...haha This process is horrible, but I think if we can make in through this, we can make it through everything... lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, jocelyn23 said:

Hello did you include to count sat & sunday in 200 days? 

Hello did you include to count the saturday and sunday in 200 days? Or just 6 months

Hello! 197 calendar days included every day! the wait is crazy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Pauie18 said:

Yeah. I know. 227 and I'm feeling so tired. Do u have a theory on why it's taking your case so long? Do you think you did something wrong on the I-129f? 

All I'm able to decipher is that uscis have no system. Like sticking a hand down a bag and picking out random cases to approve.
Out of all the 200+ days people I've spoken to within the past 2 weeks, all have been approved/rfe'd and ours is left behind.   
We both don't have criminal records. We're just a young couple trying to start a life.
But enough complaining on my part... 

Pertaining to your case,  I'd say don't stress. It can't be worse than mine lol Plus, you've already made an inquiry, so they can't hide for much longer. I know it's very stressful but like I mentioned above, everyone I talk too gets approved sooner or later! Just have hope and try to keep busy.  

Edited by Orientalelf

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Helike said:

I agree with you 100 %!! We sometimes fight because of all that xD, I am stressed and annoyed and he is more like  "be patient, we are not the only ones going through this, it will happen when it happens" but that's not what I want to hear from him in this Moment and then I freak out...haha This process is horrible, but I think if we can make in through this, we can make it through everything... lol

Haha.  God. I hate the "just be patient" line. 😂 But ur right. I feel like this process has made us stronger.  All good things are worth the wait. And he is the best thing in my life. Weve decided not to talk about the petition anymore and focus on the wedding! We're having a Disney inspired themed wedding! 😍 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Orientalelf said:

All I'm able to decipher is that uscis have no system. Like sticking a hand down a bag and picking out random cases to approve.
Out of all the 200+ days people I've spoken to within the past 2 weeks, all have been approved/rfe'd and ours is left behind.   
We both don't have criminal records. We're just a young couple trying to start a life.
But enough complaining on my part... 

Pertaining to your case,  I'd say don't stress. It can't be worse than mine lol Plus, you've already made an inquiry, so they can't hide for much longer. I know it's very stressful but like I mentioned above, everyone I talk too get's approved sooner or later! Just have hope and try to keep busy.  

LOL! Well I hope you act as an angel and we get approved soon. I'll even accept an rfe. 😂  As for Your case.  U can complain all u want. U deserve it. My fiance and I are 26 and we just want to be together and finally start our life and family together. We have no criminal records or children or past spouses. Nothing. And yet uscis give us nothing too.  At the beginning of the petition I was so hopeful, and now the hope has left the building. Just like Elvis. 😑😑😑😂

1 hour ago, Pauie18 said:

OH. Well that's good news for you then! Right? Rfe means they have to respond in so many days. And it's unusual to get denied right?  You'll see your loved one soon then.  As for me, I'd kill for an rfe. 😂  You're still luckier than some. 

I have my date twins who got RFE sooner than I did. I thought I would trade anything as long as I got something. It turned out I got approved without RFE and my timeline is now faster than hers.

On NVC stage, I was moving faster than those who got NOA2 sooner than me. Please the only thing that makes it worse is comparing your timeline with someone else's.  Your NOA2 is coming and your time with your fiance is coming soon. It's easy for me to say but I understand how everyone is feeling right now. But you have to trust the process.

K1 VISA: Done in 346 days

Spoiler

Jan 5, 2018: Preparation Started                                                                                   October 31, 2018: Medical Check Up                                                           

Jan 19, 2018: I-129F Packet Sent                                                                                  Nov 2, 2018: Consulate Received                                                                              

Jan 22, 2018: Electronic NOA1 Received                                                                     Nov 6, 2018: Packet 4 Received

Feb 1, 2018: Hard Copy NOA1 Received                                                                       Dec 6, 2018: Interview (APPROVED!!!)

Oct 2, 2018: NOA2 (254 DAYS after NOA1) ***No RFE                                             Dec 11, 2018: Visa Received

Oct 16, 2018: NVC Received                                                                                           Dec 17, 2018: POE (11 Months and 12 days since Starting K1)

October 30, 2018: NVC Left

AOS | SF Local Office: Done in 357 days

Spoiler

Dec 17, 2018: POE                                                                                                                March 5, 2019: Biometrics at ASC in SF

Dec 27, 2018: Apply for SSN                                                                                               March 5, 2019: I-485 and I-765 Status Changed to Fingerprint Review Was Complete 

Jan 11, 2019: Wedding                                                                                                        May 15, 2019: I-485 Status Changed to Case Is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview (New Site Only)

Jan 14, 2019: AOS Preparation Started (1 Year 9 Days Since Starting K1)                May 23, 2019: EAD/AP Approved (97 days since NOA1)

Jan 15, 2019: SSN Card Received                                                                                     December 6, 2019: EAD/AP Renewal sent

Jan 29, 2019: Marriage Certificate Picked Up                                                                 December 9, 2019: EAD/AP Renewal NOA1

Feb 5, 2019: AOS Package Sent                                                                                         December 23, 2019: I-485 Case is Scheduled for Interview (Old Site Only)

Feb 11, 2019: NOA1                                                                                                             January 27, 2020: Interview in San Jose Field Office (Approved)

Feb 19, 2019: NOA1 Received by Mail                                                                              February 3, 2020 : Green Card in Hand

Feb 22, 2019: Biometrics Notification Received by Mail

ROC | California Service Center: Done in 410 days

Nov 2, 2021: ROC Package Sent

Nov 5, 2021: Package delivered

Nov 8, 2021: Text received (WAC)

Nov 9, 2021: Check cashed

Nov 12, 2021: Hard copy of NOA1 received

April 20, 2022: Biometric is waived

Dec 9, 2022: Card is being produced (No interview)

Dec 13, 2022: Case was approved

Dec 16, 2022: GC on hand

📊 I-751 November 2021 Filers Google Sheet 📅

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vonQCJgs9HODO2Y1DdSs3HNyL_FRnMfenlIeDQAUpWg/edit#gid=806913795

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Pauie18 said:

Haha.  God. I hate the "just be patient" line. 😂 But ur right. I feel like this process has made us stronger.  All good things are worth the wait. And he is the best thing in my life. Weve decided not to talk about the petition anymore and focus on the wedding! We're having a Disney inspired themed wedding! 😍 

I can take the patient line from everybody else, but not my man, he should be freaking out with me xD xD Xd...nah it is good that he is calm, so he is bringing me down... we also try not to talk about it, but it is not so easy. Wow you guys are already so far in your plans, we didn't even think about all that, first tryi to make it thru this torture xD

Timeline
7 minutes ago, iwir said:

I have my date twins who got RFE sooner than I did. I thought I would trade anything as long as I got something. It turned out I got approved without RFE and my timeline is now faster than hers.

On NVC stage, I was moving faster than those who got NOA2 sooner than me. Please the only thing that makes it worse is comparing your timeline with someone else's.  Your NOA2 is coming and your time with your fiance is coming soon. It's easy for me to say but I understand how everyone is feeling right now. But you have to trust the process.

Thank you for the small glimmer of hope your giving us. I hope your right and it comes soon. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Helike said:

I can take the patient line from everybody else, but not my man, he should be freaking out with me xD xD Xd...nah it is good that he is calm, so he is bringing me down... we also try not to talk about it, but it is not so easy. Wow you guys are already so far in your plans, we didn't even think about all that, first tryi to make it thru this torture xD

Well the planning is kind of helping us get through the torture.  Like we're Planning on his first meal in California to be at in n out! Haha. Were planning on honeymooning at big bear all snuggled near a campfire and a jaccuzi. 😂 We love planning out the little details or trying to picture what it would be like when he's actually here. He says he'll bring me milk tea every afternoon at work, just so he can see me.. 😂  We try not to focus on the petition, but man, it's still always at the back of my mind. I check the websites like 10 times a day since August. 😑

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pauie18 said:

I just did a case inquiry. We're at 227 days. When did u file one and how many days after did you get the reply? Was it an email? 

No my fiancé got a physical letter sent to him. We got a reply after 18 days of sending the case inquiry. 

Think of it like this. You're checking out at a grocery store. One line is moving faster while others are slower. You might be on one of those slower lanes right now. When I saw some april filers got approved when me from January was still waiting, I thought it wasn't fair. But it is what it is. I'm glad my fiance is more calm and we got through this still alive and hopeful with our future together. Trust me, nobody is left behind. I wish you all smooth sailing on this journey

K1 VISA: Done in 346 days

Spoiler

Jan 5, 2018: Preparation Started                                                                                   October 31, 2018: Medical Check Up                                                           

Jan 19, 2018: I-129F Packet Sent                                                                                  Nov 2, 2018: Consulate Received                                                                              

Jan 22, 2018: Electronic NOA1 Received                                                                     Nov 6, 2018: Packet 4 Received

Feb 1, 2018: Hard Copy NOA1 Received                                                                       Dec 6, 2018: Interview (APPROVED!!!)

Oct 2, 2018: NOA2 (254 DAYS after NOA1) ***No RFE                                             Dec 11, 2018: Visa Received

Oct 16, 2018: NVC Received                                                                                           Dec 17, 2018: POE (11 Months and 12 days since Starting K1)

October 30, 2018: NVC Left

AOS | SF Local Office: Done in 357 days

Spoiler

Dec 17, 2018: POE                                                                                                                March 5, 2019: Biometrics at ASC in SF

Dec 27, 2018: Apply for SSN                                                                                               March 5, 2019: I-485 and I-765 Status Changed to Fingerprint Review Was Complete 

Jan 11, 2019: Wedding                                                                                                        May 15, 2019: I-485 Status Changed to Case Is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview (New Site Only)

Jan 14, 2019: AOS Preparation Started (1 Year 9 Days Since Starting K1)                May 23, 2019: EAD/AP Approved (97 days since NOA1)

Jan 15, 2019: SSN Card Received                                                                                     December 6, 2019: EAD/AP Renewal sent

Jan 29, 2019: Marriage Certificate Picked Up                                                                 December 9, 2019: EAD/AP Renewal NOA1

Feb 5, 2019: AOS Package Sent                                                                                         December 23, 2019: I-485 Case is Scheduled for Interview (Old Site Only)

Feb 11, 2019: NOA1                                                                                                             January 27, 2020: Interview in San Jose Field Office (Approved)

Feb 19, 2019: NOA1 Received by Mail                                                                              February 3, 2020 : Green Card in Hand

Feb 22, 2019: Biometrics Notification Received by Mail

ROC | California Service Center: Done in 410 days

Nov 2, 2021: ROC Package Sent

Nov 5, 2021: Package delivered

Nov 8, 2021: Text received (WAC)

Nov 9, 2021: Check cashed

Nov 12, 2021: Hard copy of NOA1 received

April 20, 2022: Biometric is waived

Dec 9, 2022: Card is being produced (No interview)

Dec 13, 2022: Case was approved

Dec 16, 2022: GC on hand

📊 I-751 November 2021 Filers Google Sheet 📅

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vonQCJgs9HODO2Y1DdSs3HNyL_FRnMfenlIeDQAUpWg/edit#gid=806913795

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Pauie18 said:

Well the planning is kind of helping us get through the torture.  Like we're Planning on his first meal in California to be at in n out! Haha. Were planning on honeymooning at big bear all snuggled near a campfire and a jaccuzi. 😂 We love planning out the little details or trying to picture what it would be like when he's actually here. He says he'll bring me milk tea every afternoon at work, just so he can see me.. 😂  We try not to focus on the petition, but man, it's still always at the back of my mind. I check the websites like 10 times a day since August. 😑

Aww that is so cute...my man is sooooo far away from being to romantic, so there is no planning for me at all xD I always have it in my mind too, it is like an addiction to check the websites. I think after all that I Need a rehab.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
4 hours ago, Helike said:

I was hoping to be there before X-Mas, I gave up on this long time ago, it is so heartbreaking and not really making sense, to wait for a RFE 7 months. What was your RFE about?

They wanted my divorce decree and our civil union stuff (we got a civil union in Ecuador). And wedding ceremony proof. So it was a lot of stuff. Maybe that will delay it more...what about yours? Second that about Christmas ughh 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.