Abcd1234

Unlucky 200 plus day club

477 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Pauie18 said:

That scares the ####### out of me. 😢 I'm sorry that's your situation. 😔 I'm almost In the same. 226 days Called, submitted the inquiry. Just haven't called or written to the senator. 😔 Life sucks, but we'll hold on right?  Personally, I'm starting to create a plan b. Go home in March if I haven't heard from them. Spend a year with my fiance. Get married and then come back to Cali and try the cr1 visa. 😔 I hope it doesn't  come to that. 

My plan right now is that I hope it doesn't work out. It's making me depressed. I want it to fail so I can find another way. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
13 minutes ago, jocelyn23 said:

I guess after you responds the RFE. You will wait again for 80 days 

80 days? on their rfe letter they state 60 days, and most people here on VJ got approved within 1 month after rfe. this is just average and of course diffrent from case to case.

Timeline

Hey guys, we've been waiting for NOA2 for the last 246 days - it's crazy! We've sent case inquiry and just recently gotten a reply saying our case is now in the process of being adjudicated and that we will receive a notice of action within 45 days.... so it's just the final waiting game... hopefully. Our case has already taken way too long though compared to all these other people and I can't believe May filers are being approved and I filed in March and still waiting. Really unfair. Don't know how so many people don't have issues with their applications and then it comes to us and it doesn't go smoothly. UGh. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Orientalelf said:

My plan right now is that I hope it doesn't work out. It's making me depressed. I want it to fail so I can find another way. 

I know I haven't been waiting as long as you, but hoping it doesn't work out is a little too depressing. Although I feel so stressed about this whole thing that my hair is falling out. I'm at the point where I don't really care whether it's an Approval or denial anymore. I just want something so I can move on. I bet your feeling the same too. 😔 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, VanillaCats said:

Hey guys, we've been waiting for NOA2 for the last 246 days - it's crazy! We've sent case inquiry and just recently gotten a reply saying our case is now in the process of being adjudicated and that we will receive a notice of action within 45 days.... so it's just the final waiting game... hopefully. Our case has already taken way too long though compared to all these other people and I can't believe May filers are being approved and I filed in March and still waiting. Really unfair. Don't know how so many people don't have issues with their applications and then it comes to us and it doesn't go smoothly. UGh. 

I just did a case inquiry. We're at 227 days. When did u file one and how many days after did you get the reply? Was it an email? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, VanillaCats said:

Totally feeling you. In September I was going crazy, it was my estimated timeline, by the end of September, would have been 6 months. I was going crazy, checking everyday like 100 times, then I started seeing all the April approvals and was getting mad, why they don't work on our case. Then May...now a few June. I am feeling numb at this point, why our case is taking so long. There is nothing we can do, just sit here and watch people getting their approval who filed 3 months after us.

Timeline
Just now, Helike said:

Totally feeling you. In September I was going crazy, it was my estimated timeline, by the end of September, would have been 6 months. I was going crazy, checking everyday like 100 times, then I started seeing all the April approvals and was getting mad, why they don't work on our case. Then May...now a few June. I am feeling numb at this point, why our case is taking so long. There is nothing we can do, just sit here and watch people getting their approval who filed 3 months after us.

Yeah. My fiance and I call them the lucky ones. 😔 Have u done the online inquiry thing? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Pauie18 said:

Yeah. My fiance and I call them the lucky ones. 😔 Have u done the online inquiry thing? 

Nope, we wanted to. But right on the day, when they officially were working on our date, so we could have started the inquriy, they sent out our RFE. It took 8 days to receive it, and on the RFE they already writting, that it can take up to 60 days for them to check on the RFE. So at this point, nothing we can do again.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Helike said:

Nope, we wanted to. But right on the day, when they officially were working on our date, so we could have started the inquriy, they sent out our RFE. It took 8 days to receive it, and on the RFE they already writting, that it can take up to 60 days for them to check on the RFE. So at this point, nothing we can do again.

OH. Well that's good news for you then! Right? Rfe means they have to respond in so many days. And it's unusual to get denied right?  You'll see your loved one soon then.  As for me, I'd kill for an rfe. 😂  You're still luckier than some. 

Timeline
42 minutes ago, VanillaCats said:

That's great, at least it's being decided upon, you're at the end game now.

20 minutes ago, Helike said:

Helike - at least you got some sort of response! Waiting for the RFE to be sorted is peanuts. You got this. 

36 minutes ago, Pauie18 said:

I know I haven't been waiting as long as you, but hoping it doesn't work out is a little too depressing. Although I feel so stressed about this whole thing that my hair is falling out. I'm at the point where I don't really care whether it's an Approval or denial anymore. I just want something so I can move on. I bet your feeling the same too. 😔 

Don't mean to be depressing but it's life draining lol 250 days is a joke. It's like our case is being used as a coffee holder. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Orientalelf said:

That's great, at least it's being decided upon, you're at the end game now.

Helike - at least you got some sort of response! Waiting for the RFE to be sorted is peanuts. You got this. 

Don't mean to be depressing but it's life draining lol 250 days is a joke. It's like our case is being used as a coffee holder. 

Yeah. I know. 227 and I'm feeling so tired. Do u have a theory on why it's taking your case so long? Do you think you did something wrong on the I-129f? 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Pauie18 said:

OH. Well that's good news for you then! Right? Rfe means they have to respond in so many days. And it's unusual to get denied right?  You'll see your loved one soon then.  As for me, I'd kill for an rfe. 😂  You're still luckier than some. 

I hope they don't deny us, that the evidence we sent was enough, because I honestly didn't know what to come up with. Your time will come soon. They have to, they can't ignore us forever xD

Timeline
Just now, Helike said:

I hope they don't deny us, that the evidence we sent was enough, because I honestly didn't know what to come up with. Your time will come soon. They have to, they can't ignore us forever xD

That's one way to think of it. My fear is that they lost my file and I'm waiting on nothing. I wonder what would happen then. Would they make us re file. 😢

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Pauie18 said:

That's one way to think of it. My fear is that they lost my file and I'm waiting on nothing. I wonder what would happen then. Would they make us re file. 😢

Naaaah don't even think about this horror scenario. The thing is, the person working on your case was on 2 months honey moon and then called in sick, coz he or she caught a cold on the plane on the way back home. Thats the reason... makes sense, doesn`t it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.