Abcd1234

Unlucky 200 plus day club

477 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 hours ago, Valmabe said:

Hi, for what I've read in other forums, they've up to 60 days to respond. Just hang in there you'll here sometihing sooner than you expected.

Yeah, it is also written on the rfe that it can take up to 60 days. It is just funny "hey they already waited for 7 months, let's make them wait for another 2 months, because we can't find the time to look at the pictures they sent, since we have to work on the may petitions" xD that's how it feels...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
17 hours ago, TriniGirl2 said:

272 days and counting......

Hopefully we shall see some approvals this week. 

Same here, praying for miracles...

8 hours ago, Yesica said:

I would call and submit an inquiry online or have your congressman's office submit the inquiry for you. In the meantime I am preparing by scheduling an infopass appointment ASAP. If the NOA2 comes before the infopass appointment date then I shall cancel.

An infopass? Isn't that just for greencards? Can you use it to inquire about K-1's? Trinigirl2 and I are both in the 250-280's now. 

11 minutes ago, Helike said:

Hey people, no news no updates??? I want to hear some good news, for the good vibes and good karma :dance:

Sunday will mark the 60th day since USCIS received our RFE response . I am just hoping when we will submit an inquiry they won't tell us to wait 45 more days because it will be a disaster.

46 minutes ago, KelsJosh said:

We waited 240 days. FINALLY got our NOA2 on November 10th. Hang in there! No RFE or anything, we were stuck on security checks. So awful waiting but should be soon! 

Good to hear, hope is there,how did you know thatyou were stuck in security check? Did they tell you

Edited by Abcd1234

On 11/12/2018 at 12:06 PM, Orientalelf said:

Be hopeful, at least it's -in the process of being adjudicated- the only info we can get on ours is its waiting to be picked up by an officer. 

I'm so sorry it's taking so long for you! There are a few of us still waiting so you're not alone (252 days here). 

Me too 255 days here and still nothing no rfe no update someone advice me on the 275th day you can contact a senators office for help 

6 minutes ago, Cloud29 said:

Me too 255 days here and still nothing no rfe no update someone advice me on the 275th day you can contact a senators office for help 

I think you can contact them before 275, all the gurus here at vj which are helping all over, should guide us here what can we do and how...

Ofcourse we are waiting,  but we also are out of processing times and it is hard to think that maybe our file is sitting on the side, and nothing is happening 😔

well being honest i dont know where my patience goes, we just filed an inquiry online sooo lets see what happens!!! i know i know nothing will happens... but u know shi** out of our control but uscis!

Edited by Kyle&Ana

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

I  was approved yesterday omggggggg  God is good all the time . Also I sent a inquiry yesterday

Edited by Kyle&Ana

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

224 days! and  10 days for approved RFE!

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.