Jen&Cal

Approved !!

79 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Travel Munkis said:

eeeeeek congrats! Apart from being extremely jealous I'm please that someone from November has been issued. Let us know how long it takes to come 

I will let you know! My fiancé did not do delivery, but I will let you know how long it takes before he can pick it up! From what I’ve seen (if this part goes as normal) it should be about 2 business days! 

Timeline

i had my interview tuesday and it changed to issued tuesday. no tracking text from courier yet. is that the only way i'll get notified, a text when it goes to courier?

Met: Aug 12, 2016 in San Diego

I129F Sent: Feb 25, 2018

NOA1: Feb 27, 2018

NOA 2: Sep 5, 2018

NVC Number Received: Sep 24, 2018

File Received at US Embassy London: 

Medical Date: October 24th 2018

Interview Date: November 13th 2018

Approved!

event.png

Timeline

My status just changed to "issued" last night. Does anyone know where I find my courier number so I can track the package being delivered? 

1 hour ago, FromBtoZ said:

i had my interview tuesday and it changed to issued tuesday. no tracking text from courier yet. is that the only way i'll get notified, a text when it goes to courier?

That seems like a fast turnaround ? You should receive an email with the tracking number.

48 minutes ago, Psymun said:

My status just changed to "issued" last night. Does anyone know where I find my courier number so I can track the package being delivered? 

You should get an email - some get a text but I think usually an email within 2 business days.

Hey everyone.

You should receive an email from the consulate saying that your documents have been forwarded onto the courier group. They’ll provide you with a tracking number and a tracking link. Receiving that email means that your stuff will be delivered the next day!

You have a 10 hour window from 8am till 6pm, make sure you’re in!

The courier I had didn’t ask for any ID whatsoever, just sign for the package and there you go.

The parcel arrived in a giant grey bag, opened up that bag and inside was the passport with the visa inside and the ACRO certificate and then the giant ### white envelope which boldly says DO NOT OPEN. 

Congratulations everyone 😁😁😁

K1 JOURNEY.
I-129F sent:
31st Jan 2018 | NOA1 Received: 13th Feb 2018 | NOA2 Received: 15th Aug 2018 | At NVC: 4th Sep 2018 | At Embassy: 21st Sep 2018 | Medical: 15th Oct 2018 | Interview: 30th Oct 2018 | K1 Issued: 2nd Nov 2018 | Flight to him<3: 4th Dec 2018 | Wedding<3: 21st Jan 2019

AOS JOURNEY.
AOS sent: 26th Feb 2019 | NOA1 Received: 28th Feb 2019 | Biometrics: 27th March 2019 | EAD/AP: 29th July 2019 | GC Interview: 16th Oct 2019 | GC Approved: 17th Oct 2019 GC Received: 23rd Oct 2019

Timeline

Happy dance time, I got issued this morning 💃🏼 I’m sure the person who was dealing with my passport has been on their holidays for the past week. They were probably in Spain sipping sangria. Oh well I’m issued woop! 

Now lets hope hope they deliver on a Saturday so I don’t have to wait all weekend 🤔

Timeline

Just FYI for everyone - my fiancé’s visa changed to issued Wednesday and we just got the tracking link! It can’t be picked up til Monday as the group it mails with is not open on the weekend. 

I’m so happy this is all almost over!!! We’re going to buy his tickets today! 

Timeline

All good got tracking info today estimated delivery Monday! X

Met: Aug 12, 2016 in San Diego

I129F Sent: Feb 25, 2018

NOA1: Feb 27, 2018

NOA 2: Sep 5, 2018

NVC Number Received: Sep 24, 2018

File Received at US Embassy London: 

Medical Date: October 24th 2018

Interview Date: November 13th 2018

Approved!

event.png

We got ours changed to issued this morning too !!

I'm still doubting he will be here before thanksgiving. 

Sounds like we will get the email on Tuesday then the visa delivered on Wednesday. 

On 11/8/2018 at 3:36 AM, Jen&Cal said:

Finally we were approved yesterday - this whole process has taken almost a year.

Now we await the Visa in the mail ! Hopefully it will not be long.

We have not seen each other since January and cannot wait to finally be together again - for good !

Good luck to everyone else ! 

It has been such a difficult process. 

Congrats!!!! 

Timeline

Aaahhhhh I was hoping for my tracking number today, looks like they still haven’t given the passport over to the couriers. Anyone else get issued on Friday and sent today? 

17 minutes ago, Travel Munkis said:

Aaahhhhh I was hoping for my tracking number today, looks like they still haven’t given the passport over to the couriers. Anyone else get issued on Friday and sent today? 

We got issued Friday but just like you, no email yet ! :(

Hoping we will get tracking early tomorrow morning. 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Jen&Cal said:

We got issued Friday but just like you, no email yet ! :(

Hoping we will get tracking early tomorrow morning. 

I received an email about 20 minutes ago with tracking. I pressed on the link and my passport is coming tomorrow 🎉 🎉 

So the spooky thing is that my NOA1 was on the 21st March, meaning it will be exactly 8 months once I receive my passport back!  

3 hours ago, Travel Munkis said:

I received an email about 20 minutes ago with tracking. I pressed on the link and my passport is coming tomorrow 🎉 🎉 

So the spooky thing is that my NOA1 was on the 21st March, meaning it will be exactly 8 months once I receive my passport back!  

Congrats ! We got the email too, we went ahead and booked the flight for Thursday!

That is spooky, its spooky for us too because last november was when he first tried to fly here but they turned him away at customs - so now here we are exactly one year later!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jen&Cal said:

Congrats ! We got the email too, we went ahead and booked the flight for Thursday!

That is spooky, its spooky for us too because last november was when he first tried to fly here but they turned him away at customs - so now here we are exactly one year later!!

They were obviously holding out to make it super special for us North Carolinians!!! Eeeekkkkkk you’ll be together for Thanksgiving, that’s super cute ♥️ (Probably only for a couple of hours, but still, it’s cute!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.