jg121783

Trump's Republicans Beat Historical Average for Midterm Elections

36 posts in this topic

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2018/11/06/trumps-republicans-beat-historical-average-for-midterm-elections/

Trump is more popular than the left wants to admit. I predict the left screws up so bad running the House that not only in 2020 will they lose it but Trump will win with a bigger margin than in 2016. Besides that the next 2 years promise to be very entertaining with a speaker of the House who has dimentia and other Democrat leaders who are deranged. Good thing they only have the House so they can't do any real damage.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

They can try to paralyze the government via investigations and subpoenas.

However, little do they realize that Pres. Trump thrives on playing games like these.

Agreed that he probably has a better chance of 2020 re-election than if the Repubs had held the House.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are you a filipino? or a minority? I just can't believe you all fall for the lies and deception of this current WH occupier. I just cant understand why its okay with you to separate babies from their mom. Sure, lets get rid of all the immigrants instead of giving them the opportunity to work. If I ask you to apply for a job picking up vegetables in an open field or cleaning houses or picking up litters in the highway - I bet you will not apply. The extreme right hates immigrants and some of them are espousing that the US return to become pure white and you as an immigrant is okay with it? You support a corrupt womanizer, a bankruptcy expert and a guy who dupes businesses and employees by not paying them - I guess shows more of the hypocrisy prevalent with the immigrant (ignorant) community. What?? its all Hillary's fault? Love the fetus - hate the baby??

21 minutes ago, joglen1210 said:

Are you a filipino? or a minority? I just can't believe you all fall for the lies and deception of this current WH occupier. I just cant understand why its okay with you to separate babies from their mom. Sure, lets get rid of all the immigrants instead of giving them the opportunity to work. If I ask you to apply for a job picking up vegetables in an open field or cleaning houses or picking up litters in the highway - I bet you will not apply. The extreme right hates immigrants and some of them are espousing that the US return to become pure white and you as an immigrant is okay with it? You support a corrupt womanizer, a bankruptcy expert and a guy who dupes businesses and employees by not paying them - I guess shows more of the hypocrisy prevalent with the immigrant (ignorant) community. What?? its all Hillary's fault? Love the fetus - hate the baby??

Funny, I guess it depends on your perspective. Forget the baby thing, he is enforcing existing law that others have chosen to ignore. If you asked me to pick vegetables or cleaning houses, I would probably tell you no, not because it's beneath me, but I have PhD in business. The right does not hate immigrants, it hates law breakers who tend to feel themselves above waiting and applying legally. Do you honestly see the caravan forcing sovereign borders and deciding against an offer of asylum as poor asylum seekers? I see them as illegal aliens trying to cash in. As far as espousing the country returning to pure white, I have a wife of color, a son in law of color and two granddaughters of mixed heritage, how dare you accuse me of racist intentions when you know nothing of me other than I am against illegal immigration. Your assumptions are baseless, your implications are racist.

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Funny, I guess it depends on your perspective. Forget the baby thing, he is enforcing existing law that others have chosen to ignore. If you asked me to pick vegetables or cleaning houses, I would probably tell you no, not because it's beneath me, but I have PhD in business. The right does not hate immigrants, it hates law breakers who tend to feel themselves above waiting and applying legally. Do you honestly see the caravan forcing sovereign borders and deciding against an offer of asylum as poor asylum seekers? I see them as illegal aliens trying to cash in. As far as espousing the country returning to pure white, I have a wife of color, a son in law of color and two granddaughters of mixed heritage, how dare you accuse me of racist intentions when you know nothing of me other than I am against illegal immigration. Your assumptions are baseless, your implications are racist.

You have a PhD, so why cant you differentiate between lies, conspiracy theories and the facts - the link you sent came from a site espousing falsehoods. I am anti illegal immigration - I am for a decent immigrants who falls in line, work their way up and not abuse the system or us it to their advantage. There is no law separating babies from their mothers. Enforce the law, yes it must be - but don't use a wave of people who are fleeing despot regimes, violence and poverty as a wedge issue to divide. For sure, those people will not be able to reach or even cross the borders. I am in the medical field and I see a lot of abuse from immigrants as well.  What I hate are politicians who lies and spread falsehoods and deceive people just like the current occupier of the WH is doing. I used to be a conservative or a Republican - but I would prefer helping people than using them to my advantage. No offense, I am not implying you are a racist - its just our politics is really different. There is no justification for breaking up families and make the innocent suffer. They should process and enforce the law as "humanely" as possible. 

Edited by joglen1210

1 hour ago, joglen1210 said:

Dang, that is some way to just jump right in to the CEHST forum. Nobody here is ok with deporting Legal Immigrants at all but we are ok with deporting Illegal Immigrants and those coming here Illegally should be deported. Can I ask you if you're Filipino or not? Why do you assume that us Kanos above picking crops, cleaning or doing whatever? If you understand recent US history you would understand that bringing in low skill illegal immigrants actual harms blue collar American workers because it drives down the wages of blue collar workers. The majority of the Americans used to grow up working minimum wage jobs and then using that experience to springboard on to better jobs. 

BTW my asawa is a Pro-Trump pinay and loves him. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, joglen1210 said:

I just cant understand why its okay with you to separate babies from their mom.

Guess you missed the fact that this was normal practice under the Obama administration (when thay were not part of "catch and release") and has been discontinued uner the Trump administration.

Continuing with the "separating babies from their mom" line makes you look foolish.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

5 minutes ago, joglen1210 said:

You have a PhD, so why cant you differentiate between lies, conspiracy theories and the facts - the link you sent came from a site espousing falsehoods. I am anti illegal immigration - I am for a decent immigrants who falls in line, work their way up and not abuse the system or us it to their advantage. There is no law separating babies from their mothers. Enforce the law, yes it must be - but don't use a wave of people who are fleeing despot regimes, violence and poverty as a wedge issue to divide. For sure, those people will not be able to reach or even cross the borders. I am in the medical field and I see a lot of abuse from immigrants as well.  What I hate are politicians who lies and spread falsehoods and deceive people just like the current occupier of the WH is doing. I used to be a conservative or a Republican - but I would prefer helping people than using them to my advantage. No offense, I am not implying you are a racist - its just our politics is really different. There is no justification for breaking up families and make the innocent suffer. They should process and enforce the law as "humanely" as possible. 

I sent no link, I reacted to your outrageous comments.

Do you understand the difference between an illegal immigrant and an asylum seeker? From your commentary I think you need to look up the definitions. When you say you see a lot of abuse from immigrants, do you mean towards? If not, your statement makes not sense. As far as politicians who lie and use people, please do not be so stupid to believe the others are any different than what you accuse Trump of

My asawa is also a pro-Trump supporter

Timeline
1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Dang, that is some way to just jump right in to the CEHST forum. Nobody here is ok with deporting Legal Immigrants at all but we are ok with deporting Illegal Immigrants and those coming here Illegally should be deported. Can I ask you if you're Filipino or not? Why do you assume that us Kanos above picking crops, cleaning or doing whatever? If you understand recent US history you would understand that bringing in low skill illegal immigrants actual harms blue collar American workers because it drives down the wages of blue collar workers. The majority of the Americans used to grow up working minimum wage jobs and then using that experience to springboard on to better jobs. 

BTW my asawa is a Pro-Trump pinay and loves him. 

There are current vacancies in the heartland to pick up vegetables in the farm - they needed workers - how does that drive down blue collar wages? And why cant they (the lawmakers) approve a temporary worker program that the Bush era initiated,  to make those workers, at least help the rich farmers put food in our table? I am a Fil-Am and I have been discriminated (not just once) because of the color of my skin or because I look different. You would not understand until  you experience it. I have no quarrel with laws being implemented - deport all illegal immigrants who just cross the borders or who commits crime. We are a nation of laws. But, like I said, enforce it as humanly as possible.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

My asawa is also a pro-Trump supporter

My wife is more pro-Trump than I am......but as an Eastern European she is likely more white than I am too!  LOL

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

6 minutes ago, joglen1210 said:

There are current vacancies in the heartland to pick up vegetables in the farm - they needed workers - how does that drive down blue collar wages? And why cant they (the lawmakers) approve a temporary worker program that the Bush era initiated,  to make those workers, at least help the rich farmers put food in our table? I am a Fil-Am and I have been discriminated (not just once) because of the color of my skin or because I look different. You would not understand until  you experience it. I have no quarrel with laws being implemented - deport all illegal immigrants who just cross the borders or who commits crime. We are a nation of laws. But, like I said, enforce it as humanly as possible.

My question to you is have you talked to any actual farmer at all? I have I have grown up around tobacco fields and at the age of 15 I had to accept the wages of the migrants in order to work picking tobacco. This is because farmers have become used to paying the migrant workers both Legal and Illegal ####### wages which keep the wages down for EVERYONE...... There is already a guest worker program if you didn't know........

I am a white American that has been discriminated against because of the color of my skin. People like you are the reason my wife was scared when we moved from CA to NC, she was afraid thinking that she was going to be discriminated against because she is a Hispanic looking Filipina. But as of right now she hasn't been discriminated against at all.  I believe we are a nation of laws as well and we should enforce them equally across the board with no exceptions. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Neonred said:

Guess you missed the fact that this was normal practice under the Obama administration (when thay were not part of "catch and release") and has been discontinued uner the Trump administration.

Continuing with the "separating babies from their mom" line makes you look foolish.

When did the Obama administration enforced that law? I know Obama also deported a lot of illegal and it just didn't hit the paper - because its not as drastic as tearing up families.

We'll its a hot button issue. There's not going to be an ending to a political discussion. Enjoy your day!

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Neonred said:

My wife is more pro-Trump than I am......but as an Eastern European she is likely more white than I am too!  LOL

Just tell your wife not to watch to much of Fox News. Get a TFC Channel instead. :)

2 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

They can try to paralyze the government via investigations and subpoenas.

However, little do they realize that Pres. Trump thrives on playing games like these.

Agreed that he probably has a better chance of 2020 re-election than if the Repubs had held the House.

Agree. A few more Kavanaugh side shows is going to hurt them . That motivated me to go vote more than anything in years 

2 hours ago, joglen1210 said:

As a black man, I support Trump. His polices have been great for the economy and more fellow African Americans are working at higher wages than ever before. I grew up in the 70's in the deep south, I know a few things about discrimination, and my Asian wife has had nothing  but positive experiences from the vast majority of Americans of all races