Diva00

People from Morocco waiting for interview date

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, BA/M said:

Oh i hope so 

and thank u 

should be in this 4th quarter but we still have a july case waiting for interview

and we do have November and December holidays

good news is 3 K1's have already been approved for VJ members in November/  this is awlsome

1 hour ago, adil-rafa said:

should be in this 4th quarter but we still have a july case waiting for interview

and we do have November and December holidays

good news is 3 K1's have already been approved for VJ members in November/  this is awlsome

Yes i just hope all goes well to all for we be with our spouses soon damn it has been a year now

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
16 hours ago, BA/M said:

Yes i just hope all goes well to all for we be with our spouses soon damn it has been a year now

I hear you loud and clear. adil-rafa is a great source of information here and I thank her so very much.

Unfortunately, Casa has been swamped with cases making it a long stretch before we get interviews.

One wishes the bad and fraudulent cases stop and clear the way to the legit couples to come home 

already. It s been a long journey for my wife and I and certainly for other good couples too. Our CC is

October 19 and we ll be happy with an early January Interview nshlah. My only hope is that the new

Government addresses and fixes these long and nightmarish AP dark holes. Not asking to eliminate the

necessary and invasive security measures. If at all possible, Just to speed up the process or target the shady

characters only,  rather than throwing all in one basket. Some have been approved but waiting for over a year now :(

Edited by Derik-Lina

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

I hear you loud and clear. adil-rafa is a great source of information here and I thank her so very much.

Unfortunately, Casa has been swamped with cases making it a long stretch before we get interviews.

One wishes the bad and fraudulent cases stop and clear the way to the legit couples to come home 

already. It s been a long journey for my wife and I and certainly for other good couples too. Our CC is

October 19 and we ll be happy with an early January Interview nshlah. My only hope is that the new

Government addresses and fixes these long and nightmarish AP dark holes. Not asking to eliminate the

necessary and invasive security measures. If at all possible, Just to speed up the process or target the shady

characters only,  rather than throwing all in one basket. Some have been approved but waiting for over a year now :(

Amen to that ☝️☝️

CC Oct 31 and i guess we will hear from Casa Embassy by January 2019 incha Allah.

2 hours ago, Derik-Lina said:

Well like my wife said they’re next to their spouses and kids so they don’t care if ur far from urs i just hope that nightmare done soon🙏🏽

Timeline
On 11/9/2018 at 7:11 AM, Diva00 said:

Hi guys 

anyone here know if US Casablanca embassy already scheduled interviews for December??? 

yes nabiljudy finally got a December interview but they have waited since 24th of July

this is not normal so don't go judge by their timeline

but they are scheduling for December

Edited by adil-rafa

Timeline
1 hour ago, adil-rafa said:

yes nabiljudy finally got a December interview but they have waited since 24th of July

this is not normal so don't go judge by their timeline

but they are scheduling for December

Ok thnx 

man still waiting for interview date hope I hear from them soon 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Diva00 said:

Ok thnx 

man still waiting for interview date hope I hear from them soon 

good news is they have already approved 2 CR1's and 3 K1's  in november for VJ posters

October stats are not posted yet

Edited by adil-rafa

Timeline
12 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

good news is they have already approved 2 CR1's and 3 K1's  in november for VJ posters

12 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

That’s cool 

I think k1 is more complicated I was denied first when i applied for k1 

Edited by Diva00

Timeline
1 minute ago, Diva00 said:

That’s cool 

I think k1 is more complicated 

K 1 is hard to get visa in morocco

CR1 is the better choice with all the best advice given here on how to proceed

Timeline

Sbah Lkhir Everyone !

Looks like November is filled with K1 visa interviews hah? :)  Happy for them and let's wait for our turn!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.