Diva00

People from Morocco waiting for interview date

38 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, BA/M said:

9/26

Waw I think lot of people waiting from Morocco 🇲🇦 my case is complete October 4 and also no interview date yet 

inchallah we hear from them soon 

~~moved to regional forum from IR1/CR1 process and procedures.  Topic is not about the IR1/CR1 process.~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NikLR said:

~~moved to regional forum from IR1/CR1 process and procedures.  Topic is not about the IR1/CR1 process.~~

What’s the link pls

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
17 hours ago, Diva00 said:

Hi guys 

anyone here waiting for interview date at U.S. Embassy in Morocco? 

There are still August cc waiting for interview

Casa is overwhelmed with cc 

you are cc October (4th quarter of the year)

you are looking at interview 1st quarter of 2019/ you can hope for December but with the upcoming holidays this is not likely

use this time to prepare for the interview by getting the 2017 tax IRS tax returns from the USC to Moroccan

talk as much as possible to the USC and when u go into interview know every little and big thing about USC,  their life in USA (schools,  family, weather,  just everything)

answer the questions with honest answers 

good luck

Timeline
40 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

There are still August cc waiting for interview

Casa is overwhelmed with cc 

you are cc October (4th quarter of the year)

you are looking at interview 1st quarter of 2019/ you can hope for December but with the upcoming holidays this is not likely

use this time to prepare for the interview by getting the 2017 tax IRS tax returns from the USC to Moroccan

talk as much as possible to the USC and when u go into interview know every little and big thing about USC,  their life in USA (schools,  family, weather,  just everything)

answer the questions with honest answers 

good luck

Yeah I think so my interview date will be next year 

do i need to do my papers again( police certificate, court record) because it will pass 3 months? Or just keep the same documents I used for NVC ceac website? 

thank u for your answers 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Diva00 said:

Yeah I think so my interview date will be next year 

do i need to do my papers again( police certificate, court record) because it will pass 3 months? Or just keep the same documents I used for NVC ceac website? 

thank u for your answers 

one of them will expire (good for only 90 days) but the email / or letter u get when they notify u of the interview date will tell u if they want a new one

all documents needed will be explained plus the list of drs for medical exam

important to get the 2017 tax retuns / 2018 not needed untill after april 15th 2018 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

one of them will expire (good for only 90 days) but the email / or letter u get when they notify u of the interview date will tell u if they want a new one

all documents needed will be explained plus the list of drs for medical exam

important to get the 2017 tax retuns / 2018 not needed untill after april 15th 2018 

Thank you so much  🙏🏻 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, BA/M said:

So late September cases will wait until January too i think 😒

I think yours will be in December 

all the best 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.