bigapple2014

I-130 November 2018 filers

343 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

How did you go about calling USCIS for the NOA1? We filed on the 28th of November and we didn’t receive anything yet. We signed up for electronic communications as well.

Did you need to give them any specific information when you called?

Hello friend

I am sorry to bother you. We also send our application to the Chicago lockbox from Kansas on November 28th exactly two weeks from today. We still have not received a notification from USCIS. Have you received a notification? What should we do? 

5 hours ago, TheFostersJourney said:

@Jaret&Rachael 

Honestly I was lucky that day because  I called before and a representative just told me to wait 😑.

The day I called I got this nice lady I told her I sent off my packet since November 26 and I’m just concerned because I haven’t  receive any Receipt letter and I just want to make sure everything is ok...she ask for my name,date of birth etc and she then told me to get a pen and paper and she gave me the Receipt Number and the day they sent out my letter so all she said was if December 30th comes and I  still don’t receive it give them a call back. 

Thank God it Finally Arrived  in the mail today 🙏🏽. I would say call and ask questions even if they said to wait you never know someone will eventually help you 😊 

Hello friend

I am sorry to bother you. We also send our application to the Chicago lockbox from Kansas on November 28th exactly two weeks from today. We still have not received a notification from USCIS. Have you received a notification? What should we do? 

2 minutes ago, Ksosthene said:

Hello friend

Hi 😀

Nope your ok we’re all here to help each other, just like you I was concerned for my case after not receiving anything after so many days of them getting my packet. All I can say is call them and explain your checking on any update for your case they will ask couple questions and then after that hopefully they can help. After calling USCIS 3 times I finally got some help but I hope you receive your Receipt letter very soon. 

15 minutes ago, TheFostersJourney said:

Hi 😀

Nope your ok we’re all here to help each other, just like you I was concerned for my case after not receiving anything after so many days of them getting my packet. All I can say is call them and explain your checking on any update for your case they will ask couple questions and then after that hopefully they can help. After calling USCIS 3 times I finally got some help but I hope you receive your Receipt letter very soon. 

Thank you. I will call them tomorrow to inquire more about our case

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, @ab12 said:

Cr1 Mailed- 11/29/2018

NOA1 -12/03/2018

Texas Service Centre

Do anybody knows which month cases are processing at uscis?

Here is what their website says

Screenshot_20181213-101034_Chrome.jpg

Timeline
6 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

Here is what their website says

Screenshot_20181213-101034_Chrome.jpg

i dont understand why processing time for US citizen is more than Permanent resident. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, @ab12 said:

i dont understand why processing time for US citizen is more than Permanent resident. 

Funny I was thinking the same thing. I'm a USC shouldn't my case take precedence

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Saman1103 said:

Funny I was thinking the same thing. I'm a USC shouldn't my case take precedence

hey friend , you didnt made your timeline here..What are your case dates?

Timeline
1 hour ago, @ab12 said:

hey friend , you didnt made your timeline here..What are your case dates?

I updated it I think lemme know if it's up

On 12/13/2018 at 10:35 AM, reashamoriba said:

Mailed I-130 11/21

NOA1 12/5/18

Texas service center

Right there with you 😊

Mailed I-130- 11/26/18

NOA1-12/5/18

but mines at the Nebraska Service Center

I’m wishing you all the best 🤞🏽 

On 11/28/2018 at 11:23 PM, Jaret&Rachael said:

FIled our i-130 today! November 28th, 2018. Will keep you updated :)

Hi 👋🏽 

I was just checking to see if you had any update from USCIS with NOA1?

Timeline
14 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

I updated it I think lemme know if it's up

hey check your timeline, there is a mistake like in year ??Check it again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.