kittyanne

129-f June Filer (Philippines)

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys! i just want to ask if our approval arrived what documents do we need to prepare? they said we need to schedule the interview at USEM 1-2weeks before to prepare all the documents. is 129f included? do they send it back to the petitioner? and then send it to her fiance to present on the interview? if yes, how long should i wait for the documents to arrive? from uscis to petitioner to benificiary. 

thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
34 minutes ago, kittyanne said:

Hello guys! i just want to ask if our approval arrived what documents do we need to prepare? they said we need to schedule the interview at USEM 1-2weeks before to prepare all the documents. is 129f included? do they send it back to the petitioner? and then send it to her fiance to present on the interview? if yes, how long should i wait for the documents to arrive? from uscis to petitioner to benificiary. 

thanks!

Petition goes directly to the embassy,  nothing other than an approval notification comes from the uscis 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You will get a packet 3 checklist of documents from local US embassy or consulate. You can also check your local  US embassy or consulate's website to get more ideas. For time frame questions, please refer to your NOA2 and the forum timeline.  

NOA1 Apr 19, 2018  

NOA2 Oct 18.2018  

Packet 4 recieved Jan 11,2019

K1 Interview date: Feb 13,2019

K1 Visa received: Feb 21,2019

US Entry: April 7,2019

AOS Filed: April 30,2019

Bio Appt: May 30,2019

AOS interview date: Sep 10,2019(GREEN CARD APPROVED!!)

Timeline
34 minutes ago, kittyanne said:

thanks!

@kittyanne you have so much more to read on to have a peace of mind. After NOA2, you will wait another 2 weeks for the NVC to received our profile. After 2 weeks from your NOA2, call NVC and ask for you Case Number. Once you have the Case Number, do the Medical at St. Lukes. Also with the Case number, check everyday in CEAC site so you'll know when your case is in Transit. As per experience and stories here in VJ, case from NVC to USEM is sent in batches of two weeks. In CEAC, when it shows In Transit, wait at least 4 days for your physical case to arrive in Manila and ace the interview.

Want to waste time? Check this out: https://marecaranne.com/

Pictures than read? https://www.instagram.com/marecaranne/?ref=badge

Videos with mostly adrenaline? http://www.youtube.com/c/MarecaranneBlogspot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, kittyanne said:

thanks!

No they don’t sent it back to the petitioner, or the beneficiary.  Once submitted, they are gone forever.  This is why you made copies in the event that the two of you need to refer to it later on.  

When you are approved, complete ds 160 and gathering documents for affidavit of support.  Start there.

Thank you so much, everyone!

DD5B56DF-4C70-4A4F-A074-C72EA2413B5E.jpeg

Timeline

hello guys! while waiting do you guys are preparing for the documents that needed to bring on the interview or you’re just waiting for the email of the requirements that needed to bring? then prepare it? 

which one i should do? prepare it while waiting? or wait for the email first? 

is USEM philippines are strict? 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, kittyanne said:

hello guys! while waiting do you guys are preparing for the documents that needed to bring on the interview or you’re just waiting for the email of the requirements that needed to bring? then prepare it? 

Where are you at in the process? USCIS still or did NVC forward the petition on to the embassy?

As for the embassy, Manila embassy doesn't send out anything, it's on you.

Once you have the NVC case number you can schedule the interview. Medical should be scheduled and done few days before hand, they generally want a copy of the NVC letter sent to the petitioner.

As for other documents, need birth certificate, NBI clearance, CENOMAR. Will need I-134 from petitioner with all relevant financial documents. Also your passport will need to have at least 6 months validity left. If not, renew it now.

You will need to complete CFO. You can do so before the interview, but after you get the K-1 visa you need to return to get the stamp/certificate placed in your passport from them.

The embassy is pretty laid back so don't stress much.

Also forgot, you need to supply updated letters of intent to marry from you both also. And new passport photos.

Edited by Ben&Zian

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Timeline
41 minutes ago, kittyanne said:

Head on down to the Philippines regional forum,  all Manila information can be gotten there.  Manila embassy website has everything online 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ben&Zian said:

Also forgot, you need to supply updated letters of intent to marry from you both also. 

First I have heard of this 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

57 minutes ago, Ben&Zian said:

Where are you at in the process? USCIS still or did NVC forward the petition on to the embassy?

Once you have the NVC case number you can schedule the interview. Medical should be scheduled and done few days before hand, they generally want a copy of the NVC letter sent to the petitioner.

As for other documents, need birth certificate, NBI clearance, CENOMAR. Will need I-134 from petitioner with all relevant financial documents. Also your passport will need to have at least 6 months validity left. If not, renew it now.

You will need to complete CFO. You can do so before the interview, but after you get the K-1 visa you need to return to get the stamp/certificate placed in your passport from them.

Also forgot, you need to supply updated letters of intent to marry from you both also. And new passport photos.

No need for updated letters. USEM never asked for them and they still maintain that position.

Also, you can't schedule the appointment till they have the Eligibility Letter, which is emailed from USEM once the case is set to ready. This is a change that took place last month and has been reported on by others who have attempted to use the "old" way that you are referring to. Medical is the same procedure, must have the EL from USEM to attempt the exam.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

1 hour ago, kittyanne said:

I answered this question in the other thread that you posted your question in.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Related threads merged and duplicate post removed. Do not post your questions more than once and not at all in other members threads. This is considered spamming and can result in admin action.~~

~~Thread moved to the PI forum, from K1 Progress reports.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/29/2018 at 4:23 PM, kittyanne said:

thanks!

Approval of your I-129F petition ?      Well for another month to 6 weeks you have to be patient as you wait for NVC to affix the case file #  (MNL# ) then notify you **.   THEN the case file has to be transferred from NVC to the embassy in Manila (USEM)

Once you have your Manila # you can then start tracking your case file on the CEAC website ... when you see READY status then you can get your interview scheduled, complete your medical and so forth.

Details to the process here >  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

**  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/nvc-k-1.html

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
17 hours ago, Ben&Zian said:

thanks! we’re still in USCIS

Timeline
17 hours ago, payxibka said:

Head on down to the Philippines regional forum,  all Manila information can be gotten there.  Manila embassy website has everything online 

how dp i get there?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.