8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

Have you already been appointment date  that you are asking for a different date..... Make us understand pls

Yh my appointment was on October 23, but I couldn’t make it and I have called the nvc for reschedule of my appointment but I haven’t heard from them 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ben fordjour said:

Yh my appointment was on October 23, but I couldn’t make it and I have called the nvc for reschedule of my appointment but I haven’t heard from them 

Pls can you explain the reason why you didn't make it for your interview appointment !  And my second question is , did you first informed the NVC before your interview appointment expired ?

This questions can help answer your questions properly .

Thanks .

Timeline
1 minute ago, Moses Bee said:

Pls can you explain the reason why you didn't make it for your interview appointment !  And my second question is , did you first informed the NVC before your interview appointment expired ?

This questions can help answer your questions properly .

Thanks .

I didn’t receive my petitioner documents on time and yes I did inform the nvc before my appointment expired 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ben fordjour said:

I didn’t receive my petitioner documents on time and yes I did inform the nvc before my appointment expired 

OK , but pls is it in written or a call that you used to informed the NVC ?

However , I will advice you to let the petitioner call both the US Consular in Ghana and the NVC to demand your rescheduling your interview with an explanation for them to overcome on the matter .

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Moses Bee said:

OK , but pls is it in written or a call that you used to informed the NVC ?

However , I will advice you to let the petitioner call both the US Consular in Ghana and the NVC to demand your rescheduling your interview with an explanation for them to overcome on the matter .

Alright 

Timeline
Just now, Ben fordjour said:

Alright 

Pls let your petitioner be very serious about it ,because she is the only person who can stand on this matter to explanation and request for rescheduling , not the applicant .

As for the applicant , they won't mind you at all , unless your petitioner intervene.

Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.