MarPhee

I-864EZ missing W-2s and timeline

2 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I received an email from NVC that I am missing the following:

Please gather the below requested financial evidence:

[x] A copy of every W-2 form that relates to your _________2017__________________________ tax returns.

===

I checked the packets that I sent to NVC and I confirmed that my W-2s are there. Are they looking for my husband's W-2 as well since we filed jointly? 

If so, is he also needing to sign I-864EZ? I don't need my husband to co-sponsor since my income is enough to bring my parents in the US. 

I am just confused what they meant by the missing 2017 W-2s. 

===

Also, how long does it normally take to schedule an interview by the time I got a noticed that they will forward my papers for interview anyway and my parents will bring the missing documents during the interview. The packets will be sent to Manila, Philippines. 

===

I appreciate all the responses. 

Thank you, All!

August 6, 2009 - AOS Sent together with EAD and AP
August 17, 2009 - Received NOAs of AOS, EAD and AP
Sept. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment
Sept. 24, 2009 - Received E-mail approval notice for EAD and AP
October 2, 2009 - AP on hand
October 3, 2009 - EAD card on hand
November 12, 2009 - Interview Date / Approved
November 23, 2009 - Green Card Received

March 21, 2012 - Lifting Conditions

May 22, 2013 - Citizenship

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, MarPhee said:

Hi All,

I received an email from NVC that I am missing the following:

Please gather the below requested financial evidence:

[x] A copy of every W-2 form that relates to your _________2017__________________________ tax returns.

===

I checked the packets that I sent to NVC and I confirmed that my W-2s are there. Are they looking for my husband's W-2 as well since we filed jointly? 

If so, is he also needing to sign I-864EZ? I don't need my husband to co-sponsor since my income is enough to bring my parents in the US. 

I am just confused what they meant by the missing 2017 W-2s. 

===

Also, how long does it normally take to schedule an interview by the time I got a noticed that they will forward my papers for interview anyway and my parents will bring the missing documents during the interview. The packets will be sent to Manila, Philippines. 

===

I appreciate all the responses. 

Thank you, All!

I am in the same situation. I sent all W-2 forms from the first submission along with AOS (I-864EZ) and my income is enough to bring my mother to the USA also. But after that they asked me several times to send ALL my W-2 forms and I've been sent again and again the same W-2 forms + transcript from IRS. I am still in a waiting mode....

12-29-17: I-130 petition sent to Chicago lockbox

1-04-18: Got a text and email from USCIS that application was received

1-09-18: Received hard copy NOA1 - I797C

7-27-18: I-130 petition for Mama approved-I797

09-07-18: Received an email from NVC with the case number and invoice#

9-10-18:   Received a letter by mail from NVC with the case number and invoice#

(Notice Of Immigrant Visa Case Creation)

9-20-18: Paid the fees of AOS and IV.

9-21-2018: Bank Cleared money for AOS and IV 

09-25-2018: CEAC website indicates AOS and IV”PAID"

09-26-2018: AOS package & Financial Evidence uploaded (AOS Status: “Submitted”)

10-04-2018: Ds-260 submitted / civil documents uploaded

10/09/2018 got message from NVC to correct some copies (wrong page scanned)

10/09/2018 the corrected copies have been resend

10/20/2018 (295 days)- NVC status “Accepted”

10/22/2018 (295days)- Resend W-2 forms for 2017

11/01/2018- previews W-2 forms have been accepted and after that I got e-mail from NVC to submit the same W-2 form.

11/09/2018- the status of the W-2 accepted and again I’ve got message from NVC to send them my W-2 forms and new!- my husband return tax. :cry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.