JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, icanbenobody said:

actually its not even 3 but close 😂😂 i dunno the answer to your question but everyone or at least most of applicants from Louisville Ky usually finish within 3 to 4 months from filling to Green card.. 

It depends to case by case and rfe. Just met an uber driver today who applied for aos in the same local office and it took them 8 months to get green card because of their rfe (he said their lawyer made alot of mistake)

Just dont be panic,be patient and trust your case😉 

God Bless

I'm good. Today Marks 70 days since Recieved notice. Hope i dont get an ref. My i130 took 7 months and now this one will probably take the same. That's 1 year and a half. I was stressed out about a Driver license cause I do have to drive a lot to work and got pulled over one day after receiving my i130 approval notice. But looks like I might get a license with just the receipts 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/18/2019 at 10:18 AM, icanbenobody said:

Hello there!

And thank you.

Hope your AOS will approve soon too. Just stay patient and keep yourself busy.😉

wow pinoy also.. good luck kabayan..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/18/2019 at 11:44 AM, icanbenobody said:

Wow good for you.. ill start to review the manual soon too.. Netfly is so annoying these past few days i switch to Plex hahah

I will check it out also. :)

3 hours ago, Lakwatsera said:

I will check it out also. :)

Im actually reading it now..my god in our state manual has 72 pages..it hurt eyes as im reading it in my phone 😂😂 and its nice because it has a sample written test questions that you can practice hehe

Anyone else going insane just sitting on their ### all day? Bored out of my mind... My man has been deployed for over 2 months now and it's not helping my boredom either 🙄

5 minutes ago, Derlon said:

Anyone else going insane just sitting on their ### all day? Bored out of my mind... My man has been deployed for over 2 months now and it's not helping my boredom either 🙄

Yup! Somedays I forget what real life is like.

3 minutes ago, Derlon said:

I've watched 15 seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians in like 2 minutes. I don't know where I went wrong but I hope the end is near. 😂

That was probably a good choice because their life is crappier than ours. I watched every single First 48 as because who's got it better? Dead ppl and convicts or me?

2 minutes ago, Derlon said:

Bahahaha. I used to watch 90 day fiance but most of the couples just infuriate me, they make the k1 process look like such a joke.

We watch 90DF too. But only because my USC has noooooo clue of the entire process that we just went through on the K1. I use it as an educational tool for him. I explain to him the falseness of some of it concerning the procedures of the K1 as he asks what I do all day and obviously, I do nothing but talk about and read about immigration, lol.

Ie like why the H_LL did Chris the joint sponsor of drunk David and Annie think he was legally responsible for Annie for the next 10 years with an I134? It's not like he sponsored her AOS application at that point. And drunk David was none the wiser.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@K1visaHopeful HA! I watch 20/20, Dateline, or People Investigate, or when I don’t feel like watching crime stories, I go to Netflix and watch whatever baking or cooking show they have. 😀

@Derlon Noooo! Not the Kardashians he he. I used to watch 90 Day Fiancé or the other spinoff from the show. But I got tired of couples that are way over their head when it comes to being in a relationship. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I feel pretty lucky, I can drive around and I just started a training to get an EMT certification (Emergency Medical Technician). It keeps me pretty busy and my wife is happy too because I'm away 2 evenings a week, so she can have a little bit of time by herself after her long days at work 😊

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

18 hours ago, Derlon said:

I just have my husband running errands for me while I'm at work. Today he took my car to get looked at. He's also converting all the VHS tapes my mom has into digital formats. He's getting to see me and my sisters growing up through the years. Some it is some classic embarrassment such as a family talent show. He'll soon know everything 😂

34 minutes ago, rrobin0609 said:

I just have my husband running errands for me while I'm at work. Today he took my car to get looked at. He's also converting all the VHS tapes my mom has into digital formats. He's getting to see me and my sisters growing up through the years. Some it is some classic embarrassment such as a family talent show. He'll soon know everything 😂

How is your hunny driving legally?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.