JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@LenaT congrats! Are you by any chance around Sacramento area? How long was your case ready to be scheduled for interview update before you finally got an interview date?

2 hours ago, Pengunista said:

@LenaT congrats! Are you by any chance around Sacramento area? How long was your case ready to be scheduled for interview update before you finally got an interview date?

Profile states Cleveland, Ohio.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Pengunista said:

@LenaT congrats! Are you by any chance around Sacramento area? How long was your case ready to be scheduled for interview update before you finally got an interview date

Thanks!

No, I'm around Cleveland, OH.

I got status "ready to be scheduled" on December 27th and on January 3rd it changed to the interview one. Pretty quite and unbelievable, but I hope it's a good sign. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@K1visaHopeful yeah I noticed that after I sent the message, all I saw was the California under filing.

i have a question for you, how accurate do you think are the processing time on the USCIS website?

6 minutes ago, Pengunista said:

@K1visaHopeful yeah I noticed that after I sent the message, all I saw was the California under filing.

i have a question for you, how accurate do you think are the processing time on the USCIS website?

I think they are an estimated time based on USCIS's statistics at the individual FO with benefit given to USCIS. They are a guesstimate in USCIS's favour. They don't account for Visa category within marriage based filers even. 

I think no one can rely on anything any of these timeline websites say or anything these status trackers update to. 

The only thing you can depend on is the inquiry date as posted on your FO's processing times link. You can guarantee that you cannot make an enquiry before that date has passed.

Overall? Go play the powerball. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, Cris&Rich said:

On Jan. 02 may status changed to interview was scheduled, got the hard copy after 5 days, my interview is on Feb. 07

Wow congrats! What date u filed ur papers?Why my status no changed? 

45 minutes ago, Phem said:

Wow congrats! What date u filed ur papers?Why my status no changed? 

Because you live in Las Vegas and Cris&Rich lives in Idaho. Completely different FO.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Because you live in Las Vegas and Cris&Rich lives in Idaho. Completely different FO.

@Phem @K1visaHopefulis correct some field office waiting time is a bit short than the others. My FO is in Spokane, WA. 

Edited by Cris&Rich

1 hour ago, Cris&Rich said:

@Phem @K1visaHopefulis correct some field office waiting time is a bit short than the others. My FO is in Spokane, WA. 

Is there another way to check processing times other than visajourney or uscis? I just checked the processing times for your FO and mine have the same times of 10 months. Mine still stuck on received biometrics fee

4 minutes ago, Wonderman said:

Is there another way to check processing times other than visajourney or uscis? I just checked the processing times for your FO and mine have the same times of 10 months. Mine still stuck on received biometrics fee

No. 

It might not change to anything until it reaches your FO. These status updates are unreliable.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
11 hours ago, Wonderman said:

Mine is stuck on fingerprint fee was received for 72 days already, I'm not really hoping for it to ever change. Like @K1visaHopeful said again and again on the forum, the status are very unreliable. It's a pain in the butt but we can't do anything about it.

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.